the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 9 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Eliza bit back her own moan. In a way, she wanted to take things farther, but at the same time she wanted to take thing slowly. She finally broke the kiss, looking into Kalee's eyes and a smile spread across her lips. She had a feeling that Kalee wouldn't be quiet or awkward about who she was anymore, but hopefully she would be more confident and open.

A slow, warm smile that met Derek's eyes spread across his lips. He wanted to say how he felt, but couldn't think of an adjective that could describe how he felt. That was how amazing he felt, in fact amazing wasn't good enough, he felt better than amazing.

Jackson chuckled, a crooked grin across his lips. When Luca was beside the bed for close ups Jackson kept thinking about how close the pillows were and how tempted he was to toss one. Due to the way he was thinking a mischievous glint was suddenly in his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:59 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel grinned widely at Val. "Wicked. What do you like to do?" Gabriel asked curiously. His mind was racing over plans and his heart was racing slightly. He was thrilled to be able to get to know Val and to have a date with him. Gabriel's eyes were bright as he watched Val.

Samuel nodded and gave Riley a hug. "I'm sorry Riley. If there's ever anything I can ever do, anything, even if it's just letting you vent, then come to me, okay?" Samuel's eyes locked on Riley and he wished there was some way to cheer him up.

"I don't really know. I guess I just like the simpler things in life," Vally chuckled. He had always loved drive in movies or parks or beaches, but he wanted to see what Gabriel would do. His mind was spinning as he locked eyes with Gabriel again, his smile small, tugging at the edges of his ips.

"Of course," Riley said, a smile brightening the features on his face. "Thank you so much," he said, hugging Samuel back, enjoying it fo a moment before pulling away. He just wanted to sit out here forever, not go to class, not do anything but hang out with Samuel.

Momo13 wrote:Griffin followed his gaze the the board. "Yeah. Places and people I want to remember or see again," he explained. "Thinking about going around campus for an art project I have...Stupid plant photos," he sighed and looked down at the old fashioned camera in his hands.

Gavin nodded. "I have the same thing, but I download them onto my computer first... Well, the ones that I don't ake with this," he said, pulling out a polaroid camera. It was one that had an instant picture release near the bottom. He always brought it with him. All the time, no matter where he went.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"My camera doesnt go to the computer. To old fassion." Griffin chuckled softly and turned the camera over in his hand. "But I still love it. I've had it for years." he looked at the boy and smiled. "mind if i...?" He held up the camera. "First day with a room mate."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Gabriel smiled widely at that because he too liked the simpler things in life. Several plans rand through his head, but he liked one in particular. His smile grew wider as he stared into Val's eyes. "How does me picking you up at seven p.m. Friday, sound?" Gabriel was starting to get more then excited and his heart was continuing it's dance.

Samuel smiled when he saw Riley's smile. He finally pulled back and watched Riley. "It's no problem Riley." Samuel really didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to stay there and spend time with Riley. Just the idea of even going back to class made him slightly sad.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Sam: I nodded. "Yeah, I'm new. You come here a lot?"

Kimm: I shrugged. "Nothing for now," I said, flashing him a smile. "Thanks."

Shane, can you reply to this please? thanks Smile
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Jelsa... For future reference, could you try not to one line?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm

(Yeah, sometimes it's not one line when I type it in the box but it is when I post, if that makes sense. But yeah, sorry about that.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Kai nodded, still watching the skaters. "I just like to watch them do what they do so well." Kai had tried skateboarding and was pretty good, but he practiced in secret. No way he was going to come here with all these awesome people.

Jon nodded and walked away. She was something, this girl. Her attitude intrigued him and he kinda wanted to know more about her. But, forward girls tended to turn him off.

(Sorry it took me so long)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:39 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza grinned beneath the kiss and pulled Kalee closer, deepening the kiss slightly. She was happy that it seemed like Kalee was finally becoming more comfortable with who she was. At first it seemed like Kalee had been awkward and embarrassed about everything, but now she wasn't. It made Eliza kind of proud.

Derek lifted his head and opened his eyes, his eyes locked on Jaison. Derek pulled Jasion closer, his heart pounding. He was loving who he was and he liked who he was. He was confident for a change, but it was easy for him to feel that way around Jaison.

Jackson's smile grew into a grin. "Yes sir. After all, you are the photographer," he said and took his shirt off, playfully tossing it at Luca. He was actually having fun posing, although he was very tempted to start making stupid faces at the camera.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza bit back her own moan. In a way, she wanted to take things farther, but at the same time she wanted to take thing slowly. She finally broke the kiss, looking into Kalee's eyes and a smile spread across her lips. She had a feeling that Kalee wouldn't be quiet or awkward about who she was anymore, but hopefully she would be more confident and open.

A slow, warm smile that met Derek's eyes spread across his lips. He wanted to say how he felt, but couldn't think of an adjective that could describe how he felt. That was how amazing he felt, in fact amazing wasn't good enough, he felt better than amazing.

Jackson chuckled, a crooked grin across his lips. When Luca was beside the bed for close ups Jackson kept thinking about how close the pillows were and how tempted he was to toss one. Due to the way he was thinking a mischievous glint was suddenly in his eyes.

Kalee smiled and took Eliza's hand, starting to walk again. "You are...wow..." She really couldn't say more, not knowing what to say. She wanted this day to last a lot longer, and who knows what it had in store for them.

Jaison smiled, leaning close again. He pressed his lips to Derek's, the fire of passion still burning in his chest. His hands roamed Derek's warm body, his own skin tingling beneath Derek's touch.

Luca grinned a took a few more shots. "Hmm...I'm thinking less clothes." He hoped Jackson would agree to this. He just knew that Jackson would do amazing nudes.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

Eliza walked by Kalee's side, her hand in Kalee's. She smiled widely. "Thanks and you're well, wow too." Her smile widened some and her eyes were bright as they walked. She wanted the day to last longer, possibly just mend into Friday.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss and his hands roamed down to Jaison's boxers. His fingers curled into them and he pulled Jaison closer. He uncurled his fingers and let his hands roam. He broke the kiss and kissed Jaison's neck and started to trial kisses down to his chest.

Jackson smiled a crooked smile and stood. He already knew how much to take off and stripped the rest of his clothes off. He looked at Luca with a raised eyebrow and his smile turned into a crooked grin.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(But now the bunny can live free. *pulls Mady from sulking corner* So, no sulking.)

Luke continued to watch Drew, a smile on his lips. It was rare that Luke found someone he seemed to clique with, but he had met Drew and found himself liking Drew more and more every second. Drew seemed like the kind of guy that Luke could easily see himself with, sarcastic, seemed smart, and Luke was attracted to him. When Drew yanked him over, crashing their lips together, Luke thought of another thing that described Drew; reckless and Luke liked it. Luke snaked an arm around Drew's waist, pulling him closer while his other hand rested on the back of Drew's neck, getting tangled in his hair. Luke hesitantly deepened the kiss, hoping that Drew didn't mind.

James watched Wyatt, emotions playing through his heart while thoughts raced through his head. James was finding himself very attracted to Wyatt and had a feeling that his attraction was shared. It wasn't just an attraction that he kept thinking about, but also how nice, sweet and caring Wyatt seemed. Wyatt had been there for James when he didn't even want anyone to be there. The minute their lips met James' heart raced and he wrapped his arms around Wyatt. He parted his lips slightly.

(-sighs as she's dragged out, then merely clings to Ericha to compensate for the loss-)

His body practically melted into Luke's as he was pulled closer, hands cluching at his strong chest. The feel of the older boy's hands in his hair made Drew shiver, moaning once he took the initiative to deep the kiss. Definitely the best choice, by far...

Forcing back a groan when he felt James' arms come around him, Wyatt's tongue prodded gently as it explored the wet, hot, foreign cavern of the boy's mouth. A fire had spread over his body and he was wearing thin on his self-restraint. The feel of him was just...more than he could ever hope to describe.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am

(*is clung to, pats shoulder*)

Luke deepened the kiss more, pulling Drew even closer. Luke's heart pounded in his chest and he realized that Drew was definitely different then most guys and he found himself liking him a lot. He pulled back and looked into Drew's eyes, a smile on his lips. "So what did you think, Drew?"

James pulled himself closer to Wyatt and deepened the kiss. His heart was thudding in his chest and found himself really liking the kiss and the feel of Wyatt. The way James was feeling in that moment was indescribable.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 am

( Sigh. Gotta go, love; see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
I replied with Mai in Nameless Haven, too. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 am

(Sad Aw, goodnight Mady.
I saw and just replied.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 am

(Shane: It's fine, I just thought you forgot about me Razz)

Sam: "Oh," I said. "Yeah. I can't do any of the tricks myself, though. You a boarder? If you are, you should show me some of your moves." That was the polite thing to ask, right?

Kimm: He wasn't going to call, was he? Well, it was his loss. I reminded myself of that as I continued sipping my latte. But the guy was really cute. Maybe I should say something to him on my way out.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza walked by Kalee's side, her hand in Kalee's. She smiled widely. "Thanks and you're well, wow too." Her smile widened some and her eyes were bright as they walked. She wanted the day to last longer, possibly just mend into Friday.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss and his hands roamed down to Jaison's boxers. His fingers curled into them and he pulled Jaison closer. He uncurled his fingers and let his hands roam. He broke the kiss and kissed Jaison's neck and started to trial kisses down to his chest.

Jackson smiled a crooked smile and stood. He already knew how much to take off and stripped the rest of his clothes off. He looked at Luca with a raised eyebrow and his smile turned into a crooked grin.

Kalee looked over her surroundings and wondered how she had gotten so lucky. Most of her life had been crap, living in bad towns, going to crappy school, having no friends. But now, here she was holding hands with an amazing girl, smiling, and just plain enjoying herself. Things had gone from bad to awesome.

Jaison smiled as Derek's kisses went lower and lower. He put one hand against the wall and the other one curled into Derek's hair. Pleasure rippled through him and he almost shivered from the feeling. This day was just getting better and better.

Luca's mouth dropped open, surprised the Jackson had actually stripped. He put the camera back up to his face and snapped a couple dozen shots. He had been right. Jackson's body was perfect for nudes. "Wow...Your body is amazing." Luca told him, blushing slightly. After taking a few more shots, he put the camera down and just stared at Jackson.

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:

Sam: "Oh," I said. "Yeah. I can't do any of the tricks myself, though. You a boarder? If you are, you should show me some of your moves." That was the polite thing to ask, right?

Kimm: He wasn't going to call, was he? Well, it was his loss. I reminded myself of that as I continued sipping my latte. But the guy was really cute. Maybe I should say something to him on my way out.

This caused Kai to look over at Sam. "I board, but not very well." He hoped that Sam wouldn't press to see his moves, because no one even knew that he skateboarded.

Jon checked on her table one more time, as went the pattern. "Hope you enjoying your coffee, Miss..." He wanted to know her name, just in case he did decide to call her. Which he probably would.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Eliza smiled and glanced at Kalee. She was enjoying herself and was happy she had met Kalee. Eliza pretty much had a decent life, but there normally seemed to be something missing. She always felt like there was something that just wasn't there, but she didn't feel that way around Kalee.

Derek smiled and let his kisses trail lower, His kiss continued to trail down until the waistband of Jaison's boxers. Derek's fingers curled into the boxes and slid them down some, continuing to kiss until the waistband was in the way. He tugged them all the way down and grinned before letting his mouth pleasure Jaison.

Jackson chuckled softly at Luca's reaction and grinned. He posed for the pictures, his grin still present. When Luca complimented him, his grin widened and he chuckled softly. He noticed Luca's blush and his grin widened. "Thanks Luca, although it isn't that amazing..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Sam: "You should show me a few," I said. "I don't know anything about boarding at all. My friend boards a little, but he thinks I suck, so he doesn't help me."

Kimm: I smiled at the cute guy. He was talking to me! I glanced at his name tag. Jon. Hot. "Of course I am, Jon," I said, winking. "Thanks."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Kalee thought about where they should go on the date. She had never really dated before, and the whole thing was a new experience for her. She was excited, yes, but also very nervous. A lot of people didn't like gay couples and she had never really stood up to teasing and stuff very well.

Jaison moaned in pleasure and thrust into Derek's mouth slightly, a ripple of pleasure rushing through him. His hand was curled into Derek's hair and his hips were moving slightly for more pleasure. This was the most enjoyable thing he had ever experienced.

Luca blushed again, taking a few more shots. "Believe me, it is. Way better than mine." He chuckled softly and took some more shots, then changed lenses. He was having a lot of fun, and Jackson made an incredible model. but maybe it was because Luca was partial to him.

Kai grinned. "I'm not real good, honest. I would probably just make you worse. And you are probably better than me already." Kai always played down his skills, not wanting people to know he boarded.

Jon grinned. "Well since you know my name, care to tell me yours?" He tilted his head, waiting for a response. She was pretty, but he still couldn't determine whether or not he liked her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Eliza smiled as she thought about what she was going to plan for their date. She knew a few places where only a few kids from school hung out and those places were basically the 'gay' hangouts unless some jerk decided to come in, in which case the owner would kick them out and permanently ban them.

Derek finally pulled back and trailed his lips back up to Jaison's. Derek's heart pounded in his chest and he realized he enjoyed being around Jaison a lot. He realized that he also wanted to spend even more time with Jaison.

Jackson grinned and chuckled again. "I've seen you shirtless and from what I've seen, your body is better then mine." His eyes locked on Luca and he continued to pose although he was to tempted to pose stupidly and finally did just thta, pose stupidly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Luca laughed, snapping a few shots of Jackson's crazy pose and sat down on the bed. "No, pretty sure your body is still better than mine." Luca was really comfortable around Jackson, even when he was naked. He chuckled and flopped back, slightly tired from the days activities.

Jasion shoved Derek against the wall again, kissing his passionately before pulling away, breathless. Leaning his forehead against Derek's, he said, "Wow..." That was the only word that could escape his lips.

Kalee was deep in thought about where her relationship with Eliza would go. She wondered if there would ever be...sex. it was kind of an awkward thought, considering she really wasn't sure how fun it would be.

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am

Jackson also chuckled and watched Luca, a smile on his face. "So you build others up and knock yourself down? No, your body would definitely be better than mine." He paused a moment. "When do I get dressed?" He cocked his head to the side.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss and stared into Jaison's eyes happily. "Mmmmm..." His arms wrapped around Jaison and his heart beat happily in his chest.

Eliza smiled and continued to let her thoughts travel. Her mind raced over them and having a relationship and how far they would get. It all made her heart race. She looked at Kalee and her smile widened.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel smiled widely at that because he too liked the simpler things in life. Several plans rand through his head, but he liked one in particular. His smile grew wider as he stared into Val's eyes. "How does me picking you up at seven p.m. Friday, sound?" Gabriel was starting to get more then excited and his heart was continuing it's dance.

Samuel smiled when he saw Riley's smile. He finally pulled back and watched Riley. "It's no problem Riley." Samuel really didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to stay there and spend time with Riley. Just the idea of even going back to class made him slightly sad.

Vally bit down on his lip and smiled. "That sounds amazing," he chuckled, nodding his head. He couldn't wait to go out on a date with Gabriel. Just the thought made his head soar into the clouds. "But, we should probably get to class," she said, raising an eyebrow. He didn't really want to go and it wouldn't take much convincing not to.

Riley got off the bench and laid in the lush grass of the courtyard, looking up at Samuel with a smile. He couldn't even put into words how excited he was to go on their date. He hadn't ever been with a boy, but he was all about trying new things. Even if those things made him slightly nervous.

Momo13 wrote:"My camera doesnt go to the computer. To old fassion." Griffin chuckled softly and turned the camera over in his hand. "But I still love it. I've had it for years." he looked at the boy and smiled. "mind if i...?" He held up the camera. "First day with a room mate."

Gavin looked skeptical for a second before shrugging his shoulders. "If you want, I guess," he said, but soon a smile was on his lips. He was never considered memorable or anything and he didn't really like having his picture taken, but something about Griffin's sincerity made him smile. He wanted to be remembered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Gabriel grinned and watched Val. "Perfect, then I'll pick you up at seven Friday." He crinkled his nose at the idea of going to class. "You know there isn't much time left to get to class and I would probably get another detention and you would get in trouble if we we're late... I'm sure you don't want to get in trouble. So maybe we could skip class?" Gabriel also raised an eyebrow as he watched Val and waited for his answer. Gabriel really didn't want to go to class.

Samuel smiled as he looked down at Riley. Riley was different then most and Samuel really liked that. Riley had gone and stopped people from bullying him and he liked that Riley did that. He also like the fact that Riley was brave enough to stand up to someone like he did. He found himself getting more and more excited for their date. His smile grew slightly as he watched Riley.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next