the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Kid.Icarus wrote:Andros
There were clouds forming in the room now, It wasn't all that unusual, but I didn't feel like getting wet today(Ironic, no?). I dispersed them with a wave, and made a motion to the girl near the food cart. The food here sucked, but i had to eat something.

Crystal's head shot up as she felt the clouds go away. She may not of wanted them but..."Who in ****ing h*** just messed with my powers?" She growled, her temper affecting her choice of words. Normally a soft spoken girl she'd had issues with her emotions since she got her powers a year ago, they made it hard to focus on not getting angry, the ceiling covered with clouds once again and little bolts of lightning zapped through the clouds.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Azrael
What the? The ceiling covered in clouds with lightning striking out of it. One came close to me. "Watch your power will ya? Someones gonna get hurt." I said to the girl,I stared into the clouds. I swear...if it started to rain...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Kaden didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrows in defiance. She could feel Milena's powers, and could choose to take them. Milena had no idea who she was dealing with, and Kaden planned to make it as hard as possible.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Milena
That was it. This girl didn't know who she was dealing with. I decided i would use my powers. What power to use? Maybe..yes! I pushed into her mind, making her feel like she was on fire. If she didn't like that..I still had many other powers I could use on her.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Kaden grabbed her head. The pain was almost overpowering, but she concentrated, absorbed the power, and reflected in back Milena, knowing it would have the same affect on her. Anything Milena could do to Kaden with her powers, Kaden could do to her. Milena would have to smarten up and actually torture her, not use her powers. Because as long as they were active, Kaden could absorb them.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Andros
Just Another Day, I groaned inwardly, as the clouds came back ten-fold. It was obvious enough now who was causing them. I pondered trying to disperse them again, but instead, I decided to give the other prisoner something they might enjoy. I lowered the temperature of the clouds until it started to snow, I bet some of these people didn't even remember what snow was.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Milena
I grabbed my head in pain. I saw what her power was now...and I was mad. I decided to make it more confusing for her. I motioned my hands to send her flying to the wall, then did a more complex motion and sent a ring of fire around her, locking her in. I stepped through the flames and looked her in the eye. "Don't mess with me."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Kaden, though in pain, smiled. She turned her hand so it was facing Milena and sent her flying to the opposite wall, also pinning her in with fire. This would continue until Milena stopped using her powers. Kaden could only hold on to them while they were active.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Syren: I sang softly, a song id heard a long time ago. "Today, is just another day, today, is just another dissapointment. Shut my mouth and close my eyes, i dont need a reason why, today, is just another day, of tragedy...." i sang. And then i got distracted, because it started to snow. Crap.... i really hated snow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Slowly, Tori began to wake up still in the cold, metal chair...and with the dagger still in her arm. She tried to move as little as she could to avoid any pain from her wounds. Dried blood covered her arm and some of the arm rest. Great.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Crystal stared at the ceiling for a moment before glaring around the room. Reaching for the little control she had over her powers she went to make the snow change to rain. Take that.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Milena
I figured out her game. I shook off the pain that came through my head. I walked over to her and held my dagger beneath her chin. "Nice power. But your weak without it aren't you? You had your chance. But now...I won't go easy on you." I told her coldly. Letting the blade cut a bit into her skin.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Azrael
Great. Rain. Just what I wanted. I walked to the corner of the room hidden in shadows. This girl...she as really getting on my nerves.

She just had to choose rain didnt she? Like our lives in here wernt bad enough. Now we were wet. Nice on weather girl....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Kaden was no longer pinned against the wall, but she was also powerless. Milena had figured out her weakness. When the blade cut into her skin, she had to bite back a scream. "Go. To. Hell."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 pm

(Can I still join?)

Name: Hector
Appearance: When human, silver hair, green eyes, 6 foot 2 inches. When dragon, a 30 foot tall silver dragon, giant silver wings.
Power/Species: Dragon, and can breathe lightning how other dragons breathe fire
Personality: Usually keeps to himself, doesn't really trust people, thinks he is the only one of his kind.

Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

shanerider wrote:Kaden was no longer pinned against the wall, but she was also powerless. Milena had figured out her weakness. When the blade cut into her skin, she had to bite back a scream. "Go. To. Hell."
(it's just one room right? i'm just gonna guess)
Tori winced when she saw the blade cut in the girl's skin, yet the girl was more fortunate not to have ended up with the dagger stuck in her arm for who-knows-how-long.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Andros
I decided not to antagonize the girl any longer, we all had it rough enough as is, without us causing more problems for each other. Instead of messing with her, I put up a water-proof barrier, so I wouldn't get wet, and started freezing some of the rain as it landed, collecting it to make a scale-model of the solar system.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 pm

(Sure!)
Milena
I smiled coldly. "Sweetie. Ive already been there." I took the blade and pulled it back, dragging her toward one of the chairs. Torturing time. My favorite time.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Kaden groaned as she was throw into the chair. She rubbed the spot where the knife had been and it was warm and wet with blood. "You won't get anything out of me, you creep." Kaden was terrified, but more determined then ever that she wouldn't break.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Tori shivered when she saw the girl thrown in the chair, thinking about how she was brought in here by that guy. She kept quiet, not wanting to do anything stupid. She just watched, even though it hurt her to.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Milena
I paced back and forth slowly, cleaning the small amount of blood on my blade. What did I need from her? Some information I guess....but how to torture her? I couldn'tt use my powers on her. That made it slightly more difficult. I had to say, she was a tricky one. "I guess I can start with simple questions. Whats your name?" I asked. Even though I already knew, I wanted to see how she acted toward questioning.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Christina
I sighed. The rain hit my head and trailed down my arms. I used to love the rain, but now that I was here, there was nothing to love. I started to eat some of my apple, even though I really didn't feel like eating, and ignored my now wet clothes that were now clinging to me.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Syren: I sighed as it began to rain. I hated the rain more than the snow. Myhair clung to my face in damp ringlets, haunted silver-gray eyes peering out of the damp mess. Well, being wet just made my mood worse. I sighed, beginning to hum to myself quietly, hoping the music would help take me away from this awful place. I wanted to just scream, creating a massive sonic blast to make eardrums bleed, glass shatter, and walls break. But There was no way id manage to break out of this place, even if i managed to break one of the white room walls or something. The chances of me getting out of here..... were slim to none.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Tori shifted in her chair, trying to get comfortable when the pain of the dagger in her arm made her gasp loudly and suddenly.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Ale J. wrote:Milena
I paced back and forth slowly, cleaning the small amount of blood on my blade. What did I need from her? Some information I guess....but how to torture her? I couldn'tt use my powers on her. That made it slightly more difficult. I had to say, she was a tricky one. "I guess I can start with simple questions. Whats your name?" I asked. Even though I already knew, I wanted to see how she acted toward questioning.

Kaden faked a confused look. "Oh dang...I must have amnesia, because I can't remember." She rolled her eyes, and waited for the pain she knew was coming. Milena probably wasn't a good person to cross, but at least it wasn't the creepy guy torturer she had caught sight of.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next