the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Jason grinned. "Okay, Meg." His grin quickly faded and turned into a frown. He ran his fingers through his hair and watched her, not knowing what to say. All he knew was that he didn't want to see her upset.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Megan sighed and closed her eyes. "Can we go to a store?" She asked. She walked over and looked up at him. "Please?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Jason watched her nodded. "Yeah, we can, Meg. Just tell me what store you want to go to and we'll go," he said softly, looking into her eyes. He then realized that he, too, needed clothes. "and anyway, I'm in need of some clothes too," he said and offered a small smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 am

Megan smiled and pulled him out the door. They walked out and Megan laughed. Megan desided to walk to the store with Jason behind her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 am

Jason chuckled and followed her. He eventually grabbed her hand in his and smiled shyly toward her. His heart was beating faster than normal in his chest and he was happy to be with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 am

Megan held onto his hand and they went to the store. Finally they made it and she bought a black v-neck and black skinny jeans and she got her new make up and went to pay for it. Once she payed for it she waited for Jason when she finished getting dressed and her make up was dark and made her icy eyes stand out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 am

Jason followed her around until she was done and when he got the chance, he picked out a simple black tee, black jeans, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He paid for it all and hen changed. He raised an eyebrow when he looked at Megan. "I will admit that you look good with makeup, but you just as good if not better without."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 am

Megan laughed and winked at him. "Well then I guess I am not that pretty with it..." She laughed andwent over to him. "I like the bad boy look." She winked at him again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

Jason smiled, his cheeks gaining a slight pinkness to them. "Trust me, you are pretty with it, in fact beautiful, it's just that you're gorgeous without it." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks, I think."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:18 am

Megan laughed and took his hand. "Your welcome." She laughed and kissed his pink cheek. "Well your look amazing in everything."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

Jason smiled shyly. "T-thank you." He watched her. "So, are we going to go or what?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Megan smiled and shrugged. "Your the teacher! Why dont you figure out something." She said with a small smile. Her mind went back to James and her heart hurt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Jason nodded and grabbed her hand. He led her to an empty field not far from where they were. he dropped her hand and watched her for a moment. "show me what you can do."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

"What do you mean? Fighting wise? Or maybe fire wise..." She said with a evil grin. She lit her hand on fire and did a backhand spring and landed infront of him. His thoat was in her other hand and the fire was inches away from his face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Jason's eyes held amusement as he smiled. He easily pulled out of her grip on his throat. "Nice, but what if your fire won't come in handy? Now show me what you got, fight wise," he said. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Megan took a step back and lit her hand on fire. She threw it as hard as she could at his jacket. It caught flame and she used her mind to have the fire consume the jacket. Then she did a flip and fire came from her toes and hit his face. "Is that better?" She asked smirking and put out the fire with no damage to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Jason watched her and his eyes widened slightly at the heat on his jacket. When she stopped the flames he narrowed his eyes slightly and sighed. "so me how you can fight... Without fire." He started to circle her. "If your fire, for some reason, shouldn't work and someone's attacking you, you need to have a way to defend yourself. Now show me how you fight without fire, Firegirl."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Megan laughed at his remark. "Fire girl?" She asked raising a eyebrow. She kicked him in the stomache and flipped up and went to kick him in the face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Jason watched her and clenched his jaw when he was kicked in the stomach. He rolled out of the way before she could kick him in the face and got to his feet. He easily moved behind her and pinned her hands behind her back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Megan flipped and kicked him in the back. Her hands found his and she jerked them upward. She didnt know where this was comming form. She pushed his face to the ground and held him there.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Jason cringed slightly in a small amount of pain and he closed his eyes. "What exactly am I suppose to be teaching you, hmmm? It's obvious you already know how to fight," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Megan looked at him. "BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW!!: She yelled in a micture of happiness and awkwardness. She didnt know how to feel anthing about this but she tried to keep her excitement down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Jason was chuckling at her reaction. "Alright, maybe it was adrenalin. Now, can I please move?" A smile spread across his lips and he had to admit that he liked being around Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Megan jumped off Jason and sat on the ground. "Well James better watch out or I will kill him right where he stands. Where do you think he went anyway?" She asked her heart slightly breaking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Jason stood and watched her, the smallest hint of a smile on his lips. "If you want, I'll help. I honestly have no clue where he went. He could be somewhere near by and he could be somewhere far away. How about we do something to try and take your mind off of him."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next