the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

Megan couldnt resit but brush his hair away. "Your welcome." She whispered. She felt better knowing that he was going to be alright and that settled her down at least for now. "Im scared about James.." She said looking at the door. Her heart acked. "You need to tell me the whole story of you him and this girl named Samantha."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:16 am

Jason watched her and frowned slightly. "Don't be scared, I'll keep you safe, protect." He sighed and looked down. "Well, when I was seventeen my dad told me that I had a half brother who was two years younger than myself. I was thrilled by the idea and couldn't wait to meet him. You know how he felt about it, but tolerated me being around somewhat. Samantha had been his best friend at the time and that's how I had gotten to know her. After a while I realized I was falling for her. After that realization I confessed to her and we started dating. In all honesty, if I would have known that James had any feelings for her, I wouldn't have went after her..." he trailed off, a tear sliding down his cheek. He closed his eyes and rested his head in his hands. "Shortly after he killed my parents and his mom. Samantha had been there for me and couldn't even stand James anymore at that point in time and he thought it was my fault. He kidnapped her, tried persuading her that his view on everything was right. Something happened and she was killed. That was the true last straw for me. A reason that James may have been drawn to you is you look an awful lot like Samantha used to. I've let go, tried to move on fully whereas James has been finding girls similar to Samantha, hoping to maybe find her all over again," he said softly
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Megan felt her heart break even more then it had already. She sat on the floor and hugged her kneese to her chest. Sobs heaved in her chest and finally she let them break out. She sobbed into her kneese. "He.. never.. loved me..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Jason lfted his head out of his hands and wagged her. A frown spread across his lips, it broke his heart to see her like that. He slid down on the floor next to her and wrapped his arms around her. He stayed quiet, knowing there were no words to make her feel better.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Megan sobbed for a long time. The tears finally stopped and Megan looked up. She felt terrible and she laid her head down on his shoulder. "What should I do?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Jason held her as she sobbed and even started to rub her back gently. He watched her, his own heart in pieces. "Honestly, I'm not sure what you should do, Megan. I also can't sit here and tell you what to do," he said softly. He lifted one hand and ran his fingers through her hair gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Megan nodded and grew closer to him. "Please... at least give me something to think about..." She said with a small smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Jason noticed her getting closer and his heart started racing. A small lump formed in his throat and he quickly swallowed it. He just sat there completely quiet, watching her. He eventually spoke though. "Maybe you should try to move on from my brother?" he said lamely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Megan nodded and closed her eyes. She knew that she had to and she knew that she needed to. "I know.... but how?" She asked in a small voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Jason sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes again, they locked on hers. "You find someone that you feel safe around, that you can trust, that you can consider a friend at the same time, someone that makes your heart race. And finding someone like that is a longer process."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Megan looked up and held his eyes. SHe felt her cheeks get hot with everyword he said. She couldnt take a seet breath. She could only nod.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Jason's eyes stayed locked on hers and his mind started to spin. He looked down, breaking the eye contact. She was different and he realized he enjoyed being around her. He bit his lower lip, wondering why he felt... well, safe, around Megan. it was odd, but he liked the feeling...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Megan closed her eyes and soon fell asleep on him. His arms were warm and he was strong. She snuggled close to him and whispered "Jason...." Over and over again in a soft voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Jason looked up and realized she was asleep. He sat there and just watched her for a moment. He stroked her hair for a moment, wondering why she kept repeating his name. He sighed and brushed his lips very lightly against the top of her head. he lifted her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. he stayed beside her and wasn't long before he was asleep too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Megan woke up around 1 in the afternoon. Her head was fuzzy and she felt sick. She had a cold and she hated it. Soon she was up making tea and quietly sipped it. She waited for her fire to make her feel better.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Jason frowned, still asleep, missing Megan's presence. He started t wake up slightly, his eyes still closed. He rolled out of bed and went to find Megan. Once he found her he gave her a small, groggy smile. "Mornin'. How did you sleep last night, Meg?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Megan smiled and looked at him. "I.. slept good." She said with a small smile and stood up. "So do you want tea?" She asked making another pot with a small sigh. Her heart was pounding in her ears.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Jason smiled widely, finally fully awake. "That's good that you slept well. I'd love some tea," he said following her. He watched her as she made the tea and realized he was starting to like her... A lot. He swallowed back the feeling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Megan finished making it and handed him a cup. "Here you go just be careful because its hot." Her hand brushed his and her heart skipped a beat. He was warm and she shivered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Jason took the cup happily, a smile on his lips. "Thank you, Meg. i will be careful." When their hands brushed, his heart started pounding incredibly hard in his chest. He couldn't believe the way he was feeling...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Megan smiled warmly at him. "I havent been called Meg since I was a little girl.." She said without thinking. She didnt want people to know about her crappy home life or when she was 3 her father abused her and basiclly raped her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm

"If you don't like me calling you that then I'll stop," Jason said and took a sip of his tea, watching her over the rim of the cup. He was hoping that she would want to spend the day with him... He wanted to get to know her better.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Meg turned and leaned against the counter. "I sort of.. like it..." She said with a small smile. "So what are wwe doing today?" She asked looking up. Her black hair was in a mess and she felt weird without any make up on.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Jason smiled at her and moved a little closer to her. "Then I'm allowed to call you Meg, correct? And if I remember correctly, last night you asked me to teach you to fight, so we would do that if your up to it and I also figured we could maybe hang out and get to know each other..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Megan nodded and smiled. "Yes to both." She walked over to a dresser and forgot. "This isnt my dorm... I forgot... my dorm burned down... I dont have anything clean to wear unless I want to wear James stuff..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next