the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 pm

(I understand.)

James smiled the slightest bit at Megan and brushed his lips against her forehead. "Thank you," he breathed softly, happy that she was forgiving him slightly. "I can't live without you either. Alright, lea the way Megan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:10 pm

(Thanks :3)

Megan smiled and stood. She took his hand and started to walk back to the burned down cabin. She looked at the piles of ash and tears started in her eyes. "I.. caused this.." She whispered. It pained her to see the ruins of which seemed like her love for Jason.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm

(No problem. x3)

James jaw dropped and he was surprised at how the area looked. He swallowed and took Megan's hand in his, squeezing it. "You just wanted us to stop fighting, it's my fault for always fighting with him. He wouldn't have even been there had it not been for me," he said softly.

Jason opened his eyes and stared at Nessie for a moment. "Can I leave, please? I'm fine, all i know is that I need to find Megan." nessie sighed, but slowly nodded.
"Go ahead Jason." He stood and left.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:12 pm

(SSOORRYYYYY I havent been on -_- been very very busy '-_- )

Megan shook her head. "I.. shouldnt have ost my temper... I knoww I shouldnt have." She said. Tears slightly fell from her eyes and she fell to her kneese. "Jason.."She whimpered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 pm

('Tis okay dear.)

James slid down next to Megan and wrapped his arms around her reassuringly. He kissed the top of her head. "It's not your fault. If I hadn't of started everything with my brother, you would have never had had to lose your temper."

Jason walked, his hands in his jeans pockets and kept his gaze downcast. He headed toward the cabin, hoping that maybe he would get lucky and Megan would be there. Once he arrived, he looked up, happy to see Megan there.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

( I hope so :3 Im trying to get on more )

Megan took in a deep breath. "I killed the man I love and now I am nothing." She whispoered standing up. Her entire body acked. "I will be right back." She started to walk forward.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 pm

James frowned and and watched her, wondering where she was going, but didn't ask or follow her. He stood, looking around and that's when he spotted Jason at the edge of the tree line. He face broke into a grin and he ran toward Jason, tackling him in a hug.

Jason stiffened when James hugged him, slightly worried that James would attack him. But after a moment he realized his brother was sincere and hugged him back. "Why are you hugging me?"
"Because i thought you were dead." Jason frowned at James' words.
"Isn't that what you wanted?"
"I thought so, but no. You're my brother and that's how I want us to be, brothers and not adversaries." Jason smiled.

James was still grinning when he pulled back from the hug. He turned and looked toward Megan. "Megan!" he yelled "Jason is alive."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Megan turned around and her eyes fulled with tears. She ran and tackled Jason. Her lips quivered and she hugged him. Tears fell down and she sobbed into his shirt. "I... how... why..." She couldnt even begin to talk.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Jason stumbled back a step, but wrapped his arms around Megan happily. He held her close and kissed the top of her head. He started to rub her back. "My old mentor found me near death and took me to her home. She nursed me to the point I am know; not completely healthy, but living."

James watched them silently, slightly upset with himself that he had ever tried to pull them apart or tried to hurt them. He truly was feeling sorry and guilty as he stood there awkwardly, his hands shoved in his pockets.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Megan looked up at him and she couldnt help but smile. "I.. missed you." She ffinally whispered and her lips brushed his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Jason stroked her cheek, his eyes soft as he looked into her eyes. He smiled slightly. "I missed you, too, Meg," he murmured against her lips. "And does this mean that we're together again?"

James looked anywhere but Megan and Jason, hoping that they would stop being mushy in front of him. He didn't mind since he could tell how much Jason cared cared about Megan and how much she cared about him, but James still had a soft spot for Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Megan nodded and her lips never left his. She desided to pulled back and look at him. "Yes we are."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Jason was smiling widely beneath her lips, happy to be able to call her his girlfriend again. When she pulled back he dropped his arms and took one of her hands in his. He squeezed it softly. "I'm ecstatic."

James grew tired of watching them and started to walk away. It was also for the best since they were a perfect couple and he was just a third wheel, not to mention he had cause a lot of problems. He sighed and glanced back toward them, kind of wishing he could eventually find someone like Megan again someday.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Megan looked at Jason but then looked at James. She removed her hand and looked t him. "I will be right back. I have to thank him... and do something.." She whispered. She hoped =he knew what she ment when she ran after James and stopped him. :Where are you going?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Jason nodded, understanding perfectly. "Alright, Meg," he said, his eyes following her.

James stopped when he heard Megan and looked up. He smiled slightly at her and shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm nothing but a third wheel to you lovebirds. And I truly am sorry for trying to interfere with your relationship. I can now see how much you two love each other."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Megan looked at him. "James... that is the most sweetest thing you could ever say." She stepped closer and took his hands. "I do love you." She whispered. Her lips touched his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Jason moved and leaned against a tree, watching James and Megan. he knew what Megan was doing and was the slightest bit jealous, but knew not to be. He turned his gaze to the scenery.

"You can't love both me and Jason. Go back to him, love. He's good for you and he's far better for you." James sighed. "And I love you Megan, i just hope I can find another girl as amazing as you. Now go back to him."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Megan shook her head. "No... I want you both with me. I cant lose you." She whispered. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer. Her lips pressed themselfs to his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 pm

James watched her, sighing. "But Megan," he started, but got cut off by her lips. He self control quickly slipped and he found himself kissing her back and his arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer. Finally he pulled back, his eyes locking on hers. He stayed silent, not saying anything.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Megan smiled at him and leaned in. Her lips brushed his and she smiled. "Dont worry...." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33