the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Jason wrapped his arms around her, locked the door, and led her to the car. Once they were in the car, he smiled slightly at her and gave her a peck on the lips. He then started the car.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Megan smiled and fell asleep in the car. Once they got back she hurried to the dorm. "James?" She called for him to open the door. "Im freezing." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 pm

James yawned like he had been woken up and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Hey, love. You woke me up," he lied. He had been awake, plotting once again.
Jason walked in and wrapped his arm around Megan. "Hey, James."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Megan smiled and looked at James. "Sorry to wake you. I didnt know you were asleep." She smiled at Jason. "What did you do while we were gone?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 pm

James pretended to yawn again and smiled. "It's okay. I fell asleep shortly after you left so I've been in dreamland." He kept his smile on, thinking that it wouldn't be long before he could start with his plan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Megan smiled and shrugged. "Well at least you didnt do anything bad." She walked to the couch and yawned. "Im so tired."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 pm

James beamed. "I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing," he said, hating all this acting he was doing.
Jason walked to the couch and sat down next to Megan, wrapping an arm around her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Megan laid her haid on Jason. "Are you okay James?" She asked with a smile. "You seem upset..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"I'm fine, love, completely peachy. You must be sleep deprived," James said, hoping his words would make it seem as though he was fine.
Jason looked down at Megan and ran his hand through her hair gently. He stood and laid her down on the couch. "Sleep," he murmured softly before turning to look at James. He didn't trust his brother...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Megan nodded and caught Jason's hand. "Sleep with me? Just lie down next to me? The cough is big enough." She moved and went to pull Jason down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Jason chuckled and laid down beside her, wrapping her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head, a smile on his lips. "Happy, Meg?"
James watched them, not very happy, but made it look like he was...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 pm

"Yes very." Megan giggled and cuddled with him. "I love you." She whispered before falling asleep.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Jason smiled and kissed her head. "I love you, too," he breathed softly.
She used to say that to me, James thought angrily.
Jason slid from beside her and motioned for his brother to follow him outside.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Megan slept soundly. Her dreams were filled with Jasom and James. More of James filled them and the more she wanted him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

"What do you want, brother?" James asked once they were outside.
"What are you planning, James?"
"Why would you think I'm planning anything, Jason?"
"Because Megan used to be yours and you hate me."
"True. I'll let you in on a secret, I am planning on something,"James said, stalking toward Jason.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Megan tosses and started to call James name. Then she called Jason. She started to scream and her body flew on the floor in a fidget.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

James growled and shifted, pouncing on Jason. They started to fight and the noise they were making covered Megan's scream. neither heard her, but if they had they would have been back inside in a heartbeat.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Megan screamed and her body shifted backwards. The pain drove her to insanity. Something was wrong but she didnt knowwhat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

The brothers continued to fight until eventually one of them laid on the ground bleeding out, his life slowly slipping away. The other brother went inside and saw Megan on the ground. He squatted beside her and pulled her into his arms. "It's okay, love," James said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Megan gasped and looked at him. "Jason..." She whimpered. "Where is Jason..." She looked up at James. "Jason.. I love..." She passed out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 pm

James frowned and scooped Megan in his arms. He walked outside and stepped over the dying Jason and took Megan to a cabin he used to go to.

(Don't worry about Jason, he won't die. :3)

Jason laid there, his vision getting dark. He soon passed out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

( *puts bat away* Good because if not I would hit you wit my bat ^___^ <3)

Megan groaned in pain because she couldnt breathe. "The pain..." She groaned. It felt like someone was stabbing her. She hungered for diffrent things. One was most dominate.... Blood.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:06 pm

(O___________O Also, do you go to a big school? And I don't mean to sound creeperish.)

James set Megan on the couch once they were in the cabin and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back love," he said softly, going into the other room and then coming back with a glass of water. He brought it to her lips. "Drink something, it might make you feel better."

Jason's eyes opened after a while of being passed out and he stood with a groan. He didn't need to look at his reflection to know he would be paler than normal and that his eyes would be red. He just knew by the amount of blood loss and by his thirst. None of those things mattered to him at the moment, all that mattered was Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

( No actually x3 I go to a school the size of a show box x3 its a tiny little private school blah)

Megan shook her head. "I cant.... Blood.... I need blood." She gasped. The water had just.. bured her. "Wh-what?" She gasped.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

(Cool, but at the same time dang. Next year there's a decent chance that I'll be stuck in a ginormous school. >.< *does not like the idea because I've always been in small schools*)

James frowned, his brows furrowing. He started to wonder if Jason had turned her. "What do you mean you need blood? Did Jason turn you?"

Jason thought about where James would've taken Megan and headed there. He stood outside for a moment, contemplating his next move.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum