the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

James was hidden in the treeline, hidden well enough so that no one would see him, and listened in on the conversation. He was in wolf form so he could hear them perfectly.

"Let me guess, James fed you some lie and you feel betrayed?" Jason asked although he knew that that was probably what had happened. His eyes locked on the girl and he watched her, waiting for her answer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Megan nodded. "He... killed them? Like legit he ended thier life?" SHe asked feeling sick. "I feel sick..." SHe whispered. Angry had hit her and her hand lit on fire.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Jason sighed and nodded. "Yeah, he killed them," he whispered softly. He frowned slightly. "Why do you feel sick?" He notice her hand was on fire and covered it with snow. "No offense, Miss, but you need to learn to control the fire thing."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Megan rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Just shut up about controling my attitude or I will lite you on fire as well as James... Im leaving... and if James comes back hurt you will die because he still has to deal with me when he gets back." SHe said and she threw fire at a tree.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Jason stood and shook his head. "He's not coming back. He's going to go someplace else, travel, fool other people. Try to get along until his past comes back to bite him, until he feels guilt. You weren't the first girl that he's fooled you know..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Megan looked at him. "I..." Tears pulled at her eyes. "I... didnt know..." The tears fell down and metled the snow. Tears of fire started pouring out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Jason took a step closer, his heart thumping sadly in his chest. He reached out and squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry, Miss," he said softly. He was actually feeling an emotion other than rage... He was feeling sad and sorry for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Megan looked at him. "I... dont know what to do..." She cried. "I thought I loved him.." SHe cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Jason swallowed the reply he waned to say. "It's okay, Miss. I know how you feel," he said softly. He then thought of something. "What's your name, Miss?" He asked softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 pm

"Megan.. my name is Megan...." She said looking at him. "Where is James?" SHe asked feeling the want to see him. "Is he really that bad?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:39 pm

"I'm not sure where he is, Megan. By now he's probably heading to some other country." Jason paused and watched her. He could see the want in her eyes and it honestly hurt him. "Yes, he's really that bad."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Megan nodded and turned. "Good bye..." SHe said. SHe went back to the dorm and sat down on the bed. She laid down and cried herself to sleep.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Jason watched Megan turn and his eyes followed her as she left. He sighed and shoved his hands deep in his jackets pockets, wondering where he would sleep for the night, having a feeling that he would be stuck sleeping in car or on a bench. He started to walk around and take in his surroundings better than he had earlier in the day. He continued to walk around mindlessly until he decided that he needed sleep and headed to his.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 pm

(So James just got up and left... wow -_- )

Megan heard someone walking and she opened the door. She saw Jason and said "You can sleep here if you want..." SHe said pursing her lips. She owed him something... at least.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 pm

((In technicality he's hiding in the treeline... And trust me, he'll be back. Do you not trust me to bring in drama/action? :c ))

Jason looked up when he heard Megan's voice. He stopped walking and stared at her a moment. "I couldn't," he said softly. Maybe if it was someone else he would have accepted the offer, but he just couldn't... Not when the offer came from her. Megan reminded him too much of her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 pm

((lolz I like it and now Megan wants to kill himz lol so we will see how this works.))

Megan stepped out and took his hand. "Please... it will help me sleep better if I have someone at least for tonight..." She said looking up at him. Her black hair was getting covered with snow and her beautiful icy blue eyes shown brightly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Jason looked down at her hand and sighed. He didn't want to deal with memories which he knew he would have around her. He finally looked up from her hand to her face. "I guess. Thank you for letting me stay," he said finally.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Megan smiled and lead him in. "There is a shower over there if you want to shower...." She said making hot choclate. Her black hair hung lower and brushed her colarbone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Jason nodded, keeping his face void of emotion although at that moment his heat was aching. "I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind," he mumbled before escaping to the bathroom. He stripped, turned on the hot water and tried to wash away his emotions.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Megan nodded and sipped her hot choclate. James clouded her mind and tears fell. "James..." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 pm

James finally walked out of the tree line. He got down low and started toward the dorm. He was hoping that Megan would believe him and not his brother.

Jason stepped out of the shower, dried off and slipped his boxers and jeans riding low on his hips. He walked out of the bathroom, his shirt in his hands and his hair was slicked back from dampness still.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Megan looked up and smiled slightly. "Nice look..." She said sarcasticly. Her cheeks became flush and she sipped her hot cholate. "There is some for you." She said pointing towards the kitchen area.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Jason bit back an eye roll and nodded. "Thank you," he muttered as he slipped into the kitchen. He pulled his shirt over his head and grabbed the hot chocolate. He went back into the other room and looked at megan as he sat down. "So..."

James finally got to the dorm and laid down right outside, waiting for the perfect chance. He closed his eyes, resting for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Megan looked at him. "So... um... yeah.." Her mind went blank and she shivered even though she wasnt cold. She lit her hand on fire and waited for something to happen.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Jason fidgeted in his seat slightly and took a drink of his hot chocolate. "So, um, are we going to talk or wait for Puff the Magic Dragon to appear?" He tilted his head to the side and watched her curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next