the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Megan smiled and laid her head on his chest. "Or we could stay here..." She whispered. Her eyes felt heavy and she snuggled closer to Jason.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Jason smiled widely. "I like that idea," he said softly, running his fingers through her hair gently. He kissed the top of her head, enjoying their time alone. He wasn't thinking about James or worrying at all. Meanwhile, however, James was planning and plotting ways to tear Jason and Megan apart. He wanted nothing more than to have Megan to himself again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Megan started to fall asleep and soon she did. Her dreams became nightmares and she started to scream. Nothing could hide her away from the thoughts of werewolfs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Jason watched her and soon he, too, was almost asleep, but that changed when she screamed. His almost closed eyes opened all the way and he shook her shoulder gently. "Wake up, you're dreaming," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Megan woke up and looked at him. Tears filled her eyes and she hugged him close to her. "It was so real."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Jason sat up and pulled her into his lap, holding her close to him. His one hand ran through her hair while the other rested on her waist. He wanted to protect her from anything he could. "It's okay, Meg. It was just a stupid nightmare that didn't mean anything," he whispered gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Megan couldnt stop crying. "I saw you and James.... fighting..." She whispered. "You died...." She cried and held onto him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Jason kissed the top of her head and started to rub her back. "It'll be okay, that won't happen, Meg. I'll make sure of it. Not to mention, I'll never die on you, I promise."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Megan nodded and the tears dried up. "Are you immortal?" She asked looking up at him. "Do you live forever?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Jason thought about Megan's question for a moment, but couldn't think of an answer. He was half were, half vampire... He honestly didn't know if he was or not. "I honestly don't know whether I am or not," he said honestly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Megan nodded and snuggled close to him. "I dont think I am immortal. Once my fire is blown out... I am dead." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Jason stroked her cheek and kissed the top of her head, still wondering if he was immortal. It then suddenly occurred to him that he was immortal... He had been bitten by a vampire and turned more completely a couple years ago. "Does this bother you?" he asked. "Also, I think I might be immortal..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Megan looked at him. "You are immortal. I can sense it. I am not though. I age everyday. You are stuck in a world of time."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Jason ran a finger down her cheek lightly, tracing her jaw and then her neck. "Yes, but I don't want to live forever if it means I don't have you, if I can't love you. You're my world and if I lose you, I lose everything," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Megan looked at him. "I..." She couldnt think about him hurting himself. "If I die.... I want you to love someone who will love you backlike the way I do." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Jason stroked her cheek and gave her a peck on her lips. "But what if I don't want to go on, what if I can't stand to see your death, hmm? Meg, I could never love anyone the way I love you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Megan laughed coldly. "That is a lie.." She whispered. Tears sprinkled her eyes. "I... just cant see you hurting."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Jason shook his head and cupped her cheek. He didn't want to argue with her about this. Instead, his lips met hers passionately and powerfully and he kissed her deeply, letting all his emotions flow into the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Megan took the kiss and challegned it with her own emotions. Her entire soul poured out in it and she flippped so he was ontop of her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him more and more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Jason deepened the kiss even more and then moved his lips to her neck, moving them from her neck to her jaw. He traced her jawline with his lips, his heart pounding in his chest. SHe was definitely the only one he could ever ne with.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Megan's heart was pounding and soon she pulled back for the amazing taste of oxygen. "I... love.. you." She whispered between gasps. She never knew this feeling before but she liked it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:56 pm

"I love you, too, Meg," Jason managed in between gulps of air. He realized that he was on top of her and moved back, offering her a small smile. "I love you more than you'll ever know," he added softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Megan blushed and sat up. "I hope so." She whispered. "We should go back." She finally said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Jason smiled and sighed. He stood and then offered her a hand. "I guess we should get back," he said, not really wanting to go.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Megan took his hand and walked out the door. The air chillded her and she huddled closer to him. She looked up at him adn smiled slighty.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next