the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm

( hahaha I want to be in a huge school. I swear I hae being in a small school because 1 drama flys like crazy and 2 people judge cuz its a christian school)

Megan shook her head. "No... I dont know what happened. I was sleeping and now.. I want blood. I cant drink water. I am not a vampire though. I still can feel blood running through me..." She didnt know how to explain it.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

(I know how you feel about the drama.)

James moved to the kitchen and came back with a knife in his hand. He slit his wrist, wincing slightly in the process, and then put it to her lips. "Drink, love," he said softly.

Jason didn't want to be obvious about his presence so he move to a basement window that he knew would open easily. He opened it and slid through, dropping inot the basement without a sound.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm

( Yeah its stupid -___- rumours fly ttooo fast ugh!)

Megan looked up at him. His blood burned her throat but she shook her head. "No.. i will not drink from you James. Your my friend why would I do that?" She asked her icy eyes stared at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm

(I still remember a stupid rumor that spread about me and I seriously don't even know why it was spread.)

"Because you need it and I'm offering it willingly. Also, it's not like there's blood just laying around here, love. Drink," James encouraged her, his soft eyes locked on hers.

Jason slowly sneaked up the stairs and opened the door quietly, coming out at the kitchen. He stayed low to the ground and paused at the kitchen door, to see what they were doing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:23 pm

(wow.. that happened to me last year... some girl called me a lesbo -___-)

Megan shook her head. "No I will not drink from you... I w-will be fine..." She stood up slightly and tried to walk but fell. "I-I dont n-need it..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

(I hate stupid rumors like that. And to think mostly people spread rumors because they have nothing better to do.)

James quickly followed after Megan and crouched down next to her when she fell. He pulled her into his arms. "You have to, love. You won't be fine otherwise and even drinking bagged blood would do nothing to help you. You don't have to take a lot, just enough to satisfy you. Now drink," he said softly, bringing his wrist to her lips.

Jason watched everything from the kitchen, his jaw clenched. He wanted to get as his brother, wanted to attack him then and there for even being that close to Megan, but he didn't want to hurt Megan by accident since she was right next to him. he would have to wait even more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 pm

( ikr!! it gets me mad cuz if I was lesbo the world would end x3)

Megan tried to shove. "St-op... please... I will deal with something else...." She said weakly. She felt sick and got sick next to her. She goraned and took his wrist and began to drink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

James closed his eyes when she finally decided to drink. He was happy that she had finally accepted the fact. He stayed silent, letting her drink.

A growl escaped Jason's lips when he saw Megan drinking James' blood. He knew she needed it, but he didn't like the idea of her having something of him inside her. He finally stood, moving into the same room as his brother. "Thank you for leaving me for dead, brother," Jason stated dryly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Megan jumped almost out of her skin. "Wh-what happenned?" She asked scared. Terror filled and her and she looked at Jason. "Jason?" She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Jason turned slightly toward Megan, his eyes softening the slightest. "Meg, get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt," he said softly, not noticing that James was slowly moving closer. James quickly shifted and pounced on Jason, biting at him and growling while Jason fought back the best he could in his severely injured state.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Megan screamed and lit her hand on fire. "STOP FIGHTING !!! BOTH OF YOU!!! YOU KNOW I DONT WANT EITHER ONE OF YOU!!!" She threw the fire and lit the couch on fire and ran out tears falling down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 pm

James quickly shifted and ran after Megan. "I stopped, I stopped," he shouted after her. Withing moments he was behind her with his arms around her. "Love, you know you care about me. Runaway with me and we cane elope. I promise I won't do any dumbass things anymore."

Jason laid on the floor, even more injured then before. His life was slipping from him quickly and it didn't help when the room started becoming smokier and smokier. He couched and gagged, eventually passing out.

(Jason won't die, even if a post says he might be dead.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm

(bahahahahaha good!)

Megan punched James in the face. "No! I dont want you! I dont want him either! IM DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU!: She kicked James and left. Her enitre body was running on fire.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 pm

(x3)

James growled slightly and ran after her and grabbed her arm again. "You're mine and no one else can have you," he growled, smashing his lips to hers, trying to remind her that she saw something in him at one point.

A woman happened to be walking when she saw the smoke coming from a cabin and went to further investigate. She moved closer and sneaked a glimpse inside, seeing a person she recognized. The woman had been Jason's mentor for quite a few things. She grabbed his body, pulling him out of the building and taking him to her home. She teared up slightly when she got a good look at him because he looked dead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Megan punched adn kicked at him. "St-stop! JAMES STOP!!!" She yelled and pulled away. "I SITLL LOVE YOU ALRIGHT? IS THAT BETTER?!?!" She screamed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm

"If you still love me then be with me," James said. He wanted her, needed her and couldn't live without her. His eyes were locked on hers, pleading.

The woman realized that Jason was breathing and started to work on him. She worked at his wounds and got him blood. She just hoped that he would be alright.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Megan looked at him adn slowly shook her head. "I.. cant... I just.. cant.. I cant deal wiht you and James fighting anymore. I am done with it." She said abacking away. "If you follow me I will kill you." She turned around and ran away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 pm

James followed after, ignoring her warning. He loved her too much and he just couldn't just watch her walk away. James wanted them to be together, no matter what. "But I love you. And Jason and I wouldn't fight anymore because he's dead," he stated.

Jason started to go up hill, but stayed unconscious. Once he awoke, the woman was going to make him talk. She wanted to know what had happened.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Megan looked at him and rolled her eyes. "He isnt dead... he cant die.." She punched his face. "STOP FOLLOWING ME JAMES! I MEAN IT!" She ran faster and faster.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm

"Even if he is immortal he can die. You're forgetting he was lying on the floor out clod when we left him and you started the couch on fire," james said, still following her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Megan ran the other way. Her entire body started to ache and soon she ran up at tree and stayed there. She shook from the cold.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

James sighed and sink down into the snow, feeling defeated. He had no family and the girl he loved wouldn't even come near him. As he sat there thinking, he realized exactly how much of an ass he was, especially for doing everything he had to his brother. And then what he did to his parents... He groaned and out his head in his hands, tears of frustration starting to fall.

Jason finally woke up, his eyes red. "Where am I?" he muttered.
"You're safe Jason, you're here in my home." The woman handed him a thing of blood. "Drink up."
"Nessie? What-"
Also, tell me what happened." So Jason drank his blood and went into his story, leaving out the parts about Megan since she had said that they were done...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Megan watched James and saw the tears. Her heart broke into a million pieces. She loved him but then she also loved Jason with everything. She felt terrible and hopped down and hid in the shadows. She stood behind James and watched him. She wanted to kiss him and make him happy but Jason kept hitting her. She needed to deside. But not know.
Megan sat down and looked at James. She moved close to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Dont cry..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

"This has to do with a girl, now tell me about the girl," Nessie said to Jason. Jason sighed, leaned back and closed his eyes do she wouldn't see his tears as he explained everything about Megan.

James opened his eyes when he saw Megan next to him and frowned. He sighed and rested his head against hers. "Why is it you're here wanting to comfort me when I killed my parents and now my only brother and have been a complete ass to you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm

(sorry I have been really busy -__- )

Megan looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Because I understand how much you want forgivness." She said with a smile. "I... cant live without you James.. please I will not. Let us go back and get Jason's body.." She said looking at him with her deep eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next