the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kingdom Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Mmmmmm... Just wandering? Heard the fight and decided to check it out?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 pm

*ponders about Riku*
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Wandering sounds good....

Moko wandered around the streets. Where was she? She didnt immediately reconize anything. She bit her lower lip while she walked and just kept walking. She hoped she would see something she would reconize, but she didnt know.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

((is it ok if...(i know it's different than KH is supposed to be, but then again...you added worlds from every game possible and made up some), my character Yasuo knows a lot of the worlds? He wouldn't know everything about them, but he would know the name and what/who lives there...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

*Hmm...*

Riku wandered The World That Never Was, searching for the new Nobodies. King Mickey had told him that several had appeared and were like the ones previously. Riku had his weapon, Soul Eater, in his hand. No one could see his face of course with the black cloak.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

M. He can be well traveled across the verse, sure. Didn't make any up, theyre all from the games
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 pm

((Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White), Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch), Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty), and the Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)...I certainly don't remember those.))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Lupix studied the Keyblade wielded from the rooftops, undetectable as the assassin he was trained to be. A follower of Malefocent, who still wanted castle oblivion as her own? But he had learned from the former organization's mistakes. Be wary of the ones who hold keyblades.

Able
I watch the last, darkness being cast off and the heart it held going back to it's owner. Where ever they are. I turn and eye the boy with the odd weapon, sort of switching places. Starting out saving him and then the positions switch. "Thank you," I say quietly. The weapon disappears and I watch the last of it's light. What was it? How could it do so much harm against the heartless?

They're in birth by sleep. Supposedly, never actually played that one for lack of ps3...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 pm

((they sound like really weird worlds))

Phoenix watched with deadly eyes from afar at both Lupix and the mysterious keyblade holder. Her hood hid her face, but her amber eyes glowed.

Riku's Soul Eater was kept close. These Nobodies could be anywhere and have any ability. Sometimes he wished he had a partner, but darkness could creep up on him anytime. Riku didn't want anyone to be hurt by his own weakness.

Yasuo watched the hearts go up. He shook his head and said nothing about saving her, when in fact she had saved him first. Yasuo never really said much. He looked at her, his hair covering part of his eyes. "Why are you here in Traverse Town...?"

Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

Lupix
I look across the way to Phoenix, stepping through darkness to appear next to her. "one of the boys who defeated Superior," i murmur, my hood hiding my face as i crouch down to look over the side of the building. Finally recognising his features; the silver hair, covered eyes, the keyblade Soul Eater...

Able
"Traberse Town?". There was nothing like that back home. "The...Heartless... And everyone was panicking. I remember seeing just darkness... and when i woke up i was here.".
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Still want to do this?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm

((Yes, I was...erm...gone))

Phoenix's dark, but fire-lit eyes watched the strange guy. "Our mission is to take him down. What's the plan..?" Her eyes never moved from the dark figure of the keyblade wielder. Phoenix only asked Lupix because he was of higher rank, or at least assumed so. She knew her place in the Organization.

Yasuo nodded slightly. "Traverse Town is where most people end up when their world is eaten up by the Heartless." He looked around, hearing no creatures. "It seems as though they know I'm here." Yasuo murmured, though it was perhaps too loud and Able could here it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Lupix
"Not to make the same mistakes as the thirteen before us. That mission has died with the Superior, Phoenix." I look over, giving a serious look. "If you want to be suicidal, go right ahead. I'm not being stupid." He turns his back to the silver haired boy on the streets, putting his hands into his pockets.

Able
My home was...eaten? By the Heartless? And then why would they single this boy out in particular? "Why? Is that bad?" I ask
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:53 am

Phoenix shook her head. "That's not exactly what I meant. He's looking for us. I know he is." She looked at her "partner" Lupix then back at the keyblade wielder.

Yasuo looked up at her. "Me being...singled out? I wield a keyblade and the Heartless are attracted to it." He shook his head. "The Heartless are taking over because of...well people are turning to the evil in their hearts." There was no need to tell her about the Organization. He doubted that she would have to know anyway. Hopefully she'd stay here.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 am

Lupix
"let fighting rest until the future. We still must rebuild The Organization and secure our world from threats from Malefisent.". He glances over to Phoenix for a moment. "send dusks after him if you wish, just dont do anything life threatening," i say before starting to walk away.

Able
"Keyblade? That weapon i used while you were unconscious?". The one made of Light... "Cant anyone wield it?" i asked. He had been out for a little while.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 am

Phoenix nodded slightly, her eyes burning. "Dusks.." She opened up her palm then moved her hand as if she was shoving something. The Dusks appeared and went after Riku. She opened a portal of darkness and went into it.

Riku turned to see Dusks. Of course. They were watching him and naturally they would send these 'creatures'. The Soul Eater was ready and his power and the keyblade's combined and took care of the Dusks.

Yasuo turned back to his hands, empty and yearning to hold the keyblade. "Yes, that's the weapon. Not anyone can use it, the keyblade chooses its owner and works for the owner in different ways."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Able
I stare at it blankly a moment, blinking once startled at its sudden appearance. Like when it disappeared from my hand to his during the fight. "I used it," I stated bluntly. Soo....what does that mean then?

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Yasuo gazed at her through his hair. "Oh really?" This was news to him. He had assumed she had tried to use it, but didn't work. Hm. Perhaps she was a keyblade wielder too...? But she had no keyblade....
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Able
"Well, yeah. You were unconscious and I didn't have anything but magic to defeat the Heartless..." Which would have gotten tiring, obviously, against that many of them. I eye the Keyblade. He said they picked their owners? Did one pick me and I just not know it yet? Then...what about my world...? Would it have not gotten taken then? My eyebrows knit together troubled at the thought.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Yasuo glaced at the keyblade again. "Well...what are you going to do now? You don't really have a world to go to...since it's gone..." He shook his head and looked up at the sky. He wanted to get out of here badly, but didn't have the supplies.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2