the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty Hearts

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rusty Hearts Empty Rusty Hearts

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm

A group of teenagers are sent to the 'Rusty Wire Ranch. The ranch has been running low on money, when they got the idea of having a program where troubled teens were sent there for a month. Wether it be just to get out of the city, behavioral problems, or learning to live with their disabilities, they learn it all here. The teens find more then just solutions to their problems though, they find love, enemys, and finds parts of themselves they've long forgotten. What path will your charrie be on? Love, hate, romance, adventure......

Form:

Name:
Reason for being sent:
Personality:
Info:
Image:(pic or description)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Rusty Hearts Empty Re: Rusty Hearts

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Name:Azriel
Farm hand or teen?:Farm hand.
Reason for being sent:n/a
Personality:Will be discovered. ^^
Info:His family died and he ended up traveling for a while until he met the owner of the ranch at a rodeo he came across and ended up getting a job there and living there.
tall, chin lentgh black hair, piercing blue eyes, tanned.
Rusty Hearts Delete10

Last edited by Wolfe on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Mind if I join?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Can I join?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Can I join too?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:31 am

Im interested in joining!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am

Ooh, can I join as well?
Name: Trent
Reason for being sent: Was physically abused by his parents, they attempted to murder him
Personality: Can come across as "cold", quiet and brooding, actually a really caring and kind guy and is very gentle, has a hard time trusting anyone, but secretly just wants to feel cared for
Info: His parents never wanted a child, and hated him from the beginning. Physically abused him, and eventually attempted to murder him, despite the fact he was a sweet and kind child.
Image: Tall, toned, Has a deep scar across his back and fading bruises, shaggy dark brown hair, dark green colored eyes

Name: Mallory
Reason for being sent: attempted suicide
Personality: Tries to put on a happy face and act like she's better, a caring girl, doesn't feel like anyone could ever love her
Info: n/a
Image: golden brown colored long and wavy hair, light blue eyes, short and petite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 pm

(Course you guys can. =))
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Name: Tora Jamesson
Reason for being sent: She has some social issues. Seems to completely block people out, will often completely and totally ignore anyone who tries to talk to her as if they arent there. Seldom speaks to anyone and when she does, half the time it wont even make sense (mostly because although she's capable of making perfect sense, she has fun messing with people's heads)
Personality: Her moods are very up-and-down, and she can often be unpredictable. Has a stubborn stubborn streak and she tends to block people out even more if they try to dissuade her from something she's dead set on. Adores anything cute and absolutely LOVES animals - very much an animal person, gets along with animals better than people. Has a mischievous side.
Info: Erhm..... i think ive covered all my bases. Anything else will develop later.
Image:(pic or description).
Rusty Hearts Blue-color-girl-hair-love-Favim.com-71185

Will make a guy later, have to go now Sad Lemme know if anything needs changing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

K. You don't have to create a guy yet if you don't want to. You can make him later if you like. *shrugs*

Name:Sarah
Reason for being sent:n/a Is owner of the ranch.
Personality:Quite, can be a very fun person, but is usually very busy taking care of the needs of the ranch.
Info:Use to be a problem child when she was young. Her parents weren't home much, and her dogs and horses were her only companions.
Blond hair that reaches her wais, is always in a braid. Has grey eyes and is very petite. Most think she's younger then she is. She looks fragile, but she is actually a strong person, having had to take care of the growing ranch herself until she started hiring farm hands like James.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Name: Luca
Reason for being sent: He has a drinking problem.
Personality: TBD
Info: TBD
Image:
Rusty Hearts Austin-Robert-Butler

Name: Raine
Reason for being sent: She was abused by her boyfriend and then raped by him and several friends.. was sent her by her parents to heal. She refuses to say a word to anyone.
Personality: Used to be a happy person, now she is sad, likes to be alone, and extremely afraid of guys.
Info: N/a
Image:
Rusty Hearts Ff5721900bcb70d3c011e9bc03f7846f
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Name: Tobias
Reason for being sent: TBD
Personality: Very quiet.
Info: He was in the popular crowd until a few tragedies hit and was shoved back and forth between his aunt and uncle in the center of nature, and another uncle who's a drunk.
Image: Tall, muscles but not overly worked out, deep emerald eyes, short dark brown hair that covers his eyes

Name: Nina
Reason for being sent: TBD
Personality: Shy but very warming. Even though she's troubled, she's the kind of person to go to for anything. She's kind, soft-spoken, and optimistic, despite her problems.
Info: TBD
Image:
Rusty Hearts 1300593810387018

Last edited by εαgιε~"ѕіxτεεη cαηđιεѕ" on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm

(You guys can start whenever you like. I'm just bored so....)

Azriel rode his horse Zeus back to the Ranch with a few other farm hands behind him. They'd just gotten back from checking on the horses out in the pastures. His black hair stuck to his forehead from sweat and his black hat shaded his eyes from the warm sun. He reached down and patted Zeus's black neck before heading towards the stables to put up the horses with the others.

Sarah sat on the couch and typed away on her computer. She was currently checking to see if she had any offers on people who wanted to buy a few of her quarter horses. She looked at her watch constantly, excited about the new program she'd started. She'd already sat up a few of the guest rooms and had gotten fresh food from the store out in town. She pushed a few stray blond hairs from her face before typing again.

Last edited by J. Wolfe on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Raine arrived early, welcoming the chance to get away from everyone.. They all kept asking if she was okay, how she was holding up...and if there were signs of pregnancy. She was sick of it, of them. Her eyes became slightly watery as a flashback went through her mind. She shook it a few time and then smoothed down her hair. Maybe here it would be better.

Luca was not happy. Some stupid ranch? Really? He rolled his eyes as he walked up the long dirt driveway. He had been caught drinking one to many times by his parents and had been sent here as punishment. If they thought this would stop his drinking "problem," as they called it, they were very wrong.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Sarah looked up as she heard the dogs barking and walked out onto the front porch to see their two austriallian sheperds running out to greet two forms making their way down the drive way. She walked off the porch and went out to the end to meet them. She took in a deep breath, knowing she'd be in for a challenge, but she'd ceartinly try, and James had agreed to help.... She sighed and called the dogs back to her.

Azriel exited the stalls and heard the barking. He went to check it out ot see the others arriving. He took a breath and went to go stand with Sarah. He knew if the ranch had been able to help him, it'd diffenitly help them. He scratched Hazel behind the ears as she returned to them and she sat next to his legs, breathing heavily from the heat.

Last edited by J. Wolfe on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Name:Raphael
Reason for being sent:Use to drink a lot. Has been a cowboy his whole life, but his parents kicked him out. He's a heartbreaker and never stays with one girl for long. He found this ranch and still has issues, but is slowly getting control of himself.
Personality:Heartbreaker, smirks a lot, never really serious, but when he is you know it's important, partier.
Info:n/a
Rusty Hearts Delete11
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Raine ignored the buy who walking slightly behind her and stopped about six feet from the people. She didn't say anything, just held tightly to her large duffel, the backpack heavy on her shoulders. She just looked at the people, and then put her head down.

Luca stopped beside the girl and looked at the lady. Joy. The place was run by a friggin woman! This was going to be so easy. He smirked and crossed his arms, waiting for someone to say something.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Sarah looked to James then at the two that'd arrived. She sighed then finally spoke. "Hey there! My name's Sarah. Welcome to Rusty Wire Ranch! I hope you guys feel welcome. Azriel here will show you around and give you guys the rules." She then looked over at Azriel and elbowed him in the ribs to get him to speak.

Azriel frowned, looking stiff. He wasn't much to speak and gave a quiet sigh as Sarah elbowed him. He knew she was one to be respected, she did give him a home after all, and despite her size, he towered above her quite a bit, she was tougher then nails. "The name's Azriel." His words were short and clip. "Rules are simple. You stay here, you work. No drinking, no smoking, cutting and no cell phones. Once a week we have a large bonfire and barbecue. That's the only time you'll be allowed to drink, but no getting drunk. Why you guys enjoy that stuff I'll never know." His blue eyes were unreadable. "Respect me, Sarah, and the other farm hands and you'll get respect back. We'll have fun challenges every once in a while, and we'll even get to swim in the lake." His eyes were hard, showing he was not somone to be messed with. He then motioned to their bags. "If you want I can take those to your rooms, then we can begin on the tour."

Raphael had silently walked down the long driveway, his bag slung over his shoulder. He stood behind the other two, and listend to everything they said. He didn't give Azriel his bag though, but stood silently, his white hat casting a shadow over his chocolate brown eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Raine didn't look up as the guy spoke, just continued to stare at her hands that were holding the duffel. She really didn't know where to go or what to do, and she wasn't about to ask. She blinked rather rapidly wanting to be somewhere she could curl up and cry.

Luca rolled his eyes and set his bags in front of Azriel and smirked. If the boy wanted to take them, Luca wasn't gonna stop him. The no beer thing was NOT gonna happen. He already had a few stashed in his clothes, just waiting to be used.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Tora: Where was i? This was not home.... BUT IT WAS A BIG PLACE WITH TREES AND SKY AND GRASS AND---- HOLY CRAP A SQUIRREL! It was so fuzzy! AND ADORABLE! I immediately gave chase, leaving my over-tired parents behind. Of course, the squirrel ran away (as squirrels tend to do.... meanies.....), and it ran up a tree. The nearest branch was too high for me to reach, or i would've climbed up the tree, one, because there was a squirrel in it, and two, because i liked high places. They calmed me down and helped me think straight. I was lost in my thoughts, and only faintly heard my parents calling me. I didnt pay attention, not reacting at all. My gaze remained upon the tree. Finally, my dad came over and took my arm, practically having to drag me off to where a group of people were standing. There was talking. People people everywhere, making noise...... i didnt like it. I wished i was like the squirrel, able to run away and hide in a tree. But i couldnt. My parents left me, said goodbye and that they would visit when they could, but i didnt even register them talk. I was too busy watching the birds flying through the sky and ignoring the annoying people around me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Azriel gave him a tight smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir." He reached down and picked up the bags easily, the weight no problem after having worked hard his whole life. He knew he'd have to keep an eye on this one. He looked to the other girls. "May I take your bags please ladies?" His voice softend some what, seeing their discomfort.

Sarah sighed and patted Azriel on the shoulder. "I've got some phone calls to make. Please don't cause any problems." She sent him a pleading look then went to the house.

Raphael handed Azriel the back. He nodded his head at him, having found some respect in the way he seemed to handle things. "Thanks." It was the only word he said though.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 pm

*whistles*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Tora: I vaguely heard bags being mentioned, not registering the context, and i looked around, puzzled. What bags? But then i saw the large black duffel bag at my feet. Id drawn all over it in silver sharpie..... i remembered. This was mine. I picked it up, slinging it over my shoulder before watching what was going on to see where i was supposed to take it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Raine held tightly to her bag, but finally sat it on the ground. She was really nervous around all these guys. After her...ordeal with her boyfriend, she trusted no one and hadn't said a word in over two weeks. It was bad for her. The feeling, the fear, the nightmares.

Luca rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, waiting for them to do something. This place was boring so far and he couldn't wait to get alone. The flask in his back pocket seemed to be burning a hole in his butt. He need a drink...badly.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Azriel sighed and picked up the bags. "This way." He turned away from them and headed into the house, not waiting for them. He wasn't such a big fan of Sarah's idea, but he'd try to stay opended minded about it.

Raphael moved past the others to follow. His chocolate eyes curios. Usually after coming to a place he was quite, but once he started to feel settle....well this place would more then once have a prank here and there pulled. His eyes were all ready lighting up, promising trouble.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next