the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Ginger:" I'm not sure damon I haven't been out hanging out in a long time so why not you choose damon" I told him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Damon: I pondered that a moment and offered, "I think there's a bar around here." I shrugged, "It's somewhere to go."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 pm

ginger:" okay then let go there damon" I said to him as I was kind of excited to get out of hosptial and just hang out. Also without thinking about taking another shift at this hosptial
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Damon: I started walking, slower than usual though because my gait was longer than hers. I led her out of the hospital and we were at the bar sooner than I thought we would be.

(I could have Kathrine butt in somehow and Ginger might recognize her or something?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 am

Ginger: I walk next to him as he lead the way to the bar. which is kind of surpriseing we here faster then I thought. I look around the bar we are at

( sure go ahead)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 am

Damon: There were only two empty seats at the edge of the bar, and I took the one next to a woman with light brown hair (Kathrine) before ordering something to drink.

Kathrine: I ordered a beer and took a sip of it exactly before a guy who was obviously drunk, came up to me and offered, his words slurred slightly, "Hey, pretty babe. Want to go have some fun?" I gave him a solemn look and answered, "I'm not interested." I turned away, but his arms slipped around my waist as he complained, "Oh, c'mon honey!" I turned around sharply and glared at him, removing his hands, "Don't you understand the word 'no'?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

Ginger: I sat down next to damon and order myself a drink too. I couldn't help from looking at that girl that was next to damon. I kind of sigh as I wonder will that guy stop messing with that girl.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 am

Kathrine: This guy wouldn't give up! He had a grin on his face and he leaned close enough I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Trust me. You'll like it." He said, his face inches from mine. I pursed my lips before saying through clenched teeth, my anger getting the better of me, "Look, I've had a really hard day, so beat it." He grabbed my arm rather tightly and said in a low voice, "I don't think you have a say." I tried to pull away, but his grip was almost painfully vise-like, "Let go of me." I ordered, but to no avail.

Damon: I was finally sick of this guy. I turned and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the woman. "Get out of here." I demanded roughly and it looked like he debated whether to punch me or not before reluctantly leaving. The woman rubbed her arm briefly, where he had held her and glanced at Ginger and I with an slightly apologetic smile as she said, "Sorry about that...um, thanks."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 am

Ginger:" its okay and are you okay and not hurt" I ask her as I look from any thing that might be wrong with her. I couldn't help from thinking as a nurse.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 am

Kathrine: I smiled at her concern, finally realizing she was the nurse I saw before. "I'll be fine." I answered before taking another sip of my drink. The worst thing I could have would probably be a bruise. I sighed in relief, "At least he's gone now."

Damon: I nodded, glancing between both of them as I took a drink. "So, what's your name?" "Kathrine. Kathrine Hartman." She answered before asking, "And yours?"

Kathrine: Oh, no...why did I use my last name?! I wanted to slap myself in the forehead. Nice going, smart one. Real nice. Maybe she won't notice... "Damon" The man answered as I finished that thought.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Ginger:" i'm Ginger and hey do you have brother?" i ask her. I was kind of curious if she did had a brother name Caleb does she even know that he was hurt and had came to the hospital today
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Kathrine: I figured 'who' she was talking about and answered, thinking it wouldn't be a bad decision, "Yes, I do. Why do you ask?" I said before I crossed one leg over the other and took another small sip.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Ginger:" I was just wondering if you knew he was hurt because he came into hosptial today. He had a grasp on his leg" I answer her.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Kathrine: I blinked in fake but believable surprise, looking at her fully, "H-He did? I didn't know he was even in town...he's all right now, I hope?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Gigner:" yeah he is alright. He got stitches and I grab him some pain killers when I was on my shift at the hosptial" I told
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Kathrine: I sighed, "Oh, good." I studied them both briefly before asking, "You two are dolls, aren't you?" I asked out of curiosity. The guy, Damon, nodded simply in response, "And?" "Nothing. I was just wondering." I answered, assuring him with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Ginger:" okay then" I just said. I wonder why she wondering part of my mind wonder was she against dolls or wasn't like her brother. I couldn't help from being curious and a bit worried
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Kathrine: I guessed what she might be worried about and said rather quietly, in case someone else here may not agree, "I'm not against your kind, unlike some other people."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Ginger:" good because I don't want deal anymore with people who are against dolls today" I quiet a bit relief because I'm just tried of all those people today between the protester was in front of the hospital and what happen to cynthia
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Kathrine: I was more than interested, and my curiosity got the better of me, "Why? What happened?"

Damon: I decided to let Ginger explain since I was still angry about the whole thing and I didn't want to take it out on anyone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 pm

ginger:" three guys attack this dolls and damon found her and brought her to hosptial after she all fix up by dr rain and damon when after guys and after they got drag to hosptial they were taken to jail" I explain to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Kathrine: I nodded in understanding, not sure what else to do, really. "Well, at least they can't hurt any other dolls now."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Ginger:" well aleast until they get out" I said kind of sad. I know those guys won't stay in long and almost likely haven't learn lesson
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Kathrine: "I doubt they'll try anything." I assured her and then motioned to Damon with a small, slightly unsure smile, "I think he probably scared them pretty good."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Ginger:" I know but that sometime not work or someone will try to hurt a dolls. " I said because I know doesn't matter someone will try to hurt a doll
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next