the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 pm

(Can I assume it's winter?)

Rose: I winced as we entered the wounded tents. "We're almost out of morphine....and anything else that will ease the pain...luckily we have snow, which can numb it for a while."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 pm

( sure)

sam: i look around the tent " we need to restock on those things quick before we really need it for the wounded" i told her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Rose: I sighed. "And where do you suppose we get it? The war's been going on for a ridiculously long time and we're broke." I glance around the tent, my gaze resting on a soldier trying not to scream. I grab a handful of snow in a bowl and walk towards him. "Morphine runs out quickly here," I mutter, undoing the gauze and mixing a little alcohol with the snow. "At least we have snow."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

sam:" can't we get some from hosptial?" i ask her as i watch her help that soldiar with his pain. i felt bad for this soldiars that doesn't have anything for their pain
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Rose: I shrug. "They're a little selfish when it comes to supplies. I mean, why waste morphine on dying people when you could be giving it to patients who might survive?" I say, paraphrasing what they'd said. I nod to the death tent. "Obviously most of them die."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 pm

sam:" so they are still wounded even if dying they should still be given the best chance at living" i said as i look at her before i look at the death tent to see so many bodies there.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Rose: I check the soldiers temperature, then scoop the rest of the snow into the bowl on top of the burner for it to melt. "They don't see it that way. Morphine's expensive now."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 pm

sam:" well things will change for the better now that i'm here" i said as i start helping the soldiers out and making sure they not in alot of pain
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Rose: I raise an eyebrow. "You think you're going to make a difference?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:44 pm

sam:" yes or at least try too " i said as i knew i have to try because no one should be treated like this and me and my family pull alot of money into the hospital worked. " also if its okay like to get one of favorite nurse come down here and help. she is a doll too and she worked out here too" i kind of ask as i thought about ginger
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Rose: I grab a pile of blankets and pick out the soldiers with fevers, or the ones who were just plain cold. "We need all the hands we can get." I smiled at him. "You didn't even have to ask."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 pm

sam:" okay good because she good at helping people out and she loving hepling out too" i said as i knew these people might feel better if more people help them out and that see friendly face might brighten their day up "once these people okay enough i like to go back to town to grab that nurse and hopily more pain killers for these people"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 am

Rose: "I can manage. The sooner you get her the sooner we'll treat the soldiers faster," I say, covering someone with a blanket. "But don't do anything illegal. Even if you think it's wrong."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 am

sam:" i promise i won't i'm not that stupid" i said to rose before i nod to her and once i was finish with one soldier " i will be back very soon rose" i said before i left to get at least ginger.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 am

(Hmmm...I'mma go to sleep now and then we continue with Ginger in the camp?)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

(okay and night)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 am

ginger: i was looking at damon and waiting for him to tell me about himself when i saw dr. rain walking in and i had a feeling this isn't good thing. now i wonder what happen now and what does dr. rain need me for and mostly i thought i didn't want to go and leave damon.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 am

(Oh...jeez. Sorry again. Can't think of good replies today.)

Damon: I looked in the direction Ginger was looking at and told her assuringly, "If you're needed, I don't mind if you have to go."

Kathrine: I glanced around and noticed Dr. Rain. He probably wouldn't see me, like really notice me. That definitely was a good thing if I was right.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 am

ginger:" to tell the truth i actually don't want to be needed right now damon" i said to him before dr. rain came up to me

sam:" ginger sorry but i need your help out in the battle field at one of camps theres alot of wounded soldiers there that need help our help" i told her i was too focus on getting back to the camp

ginger: i look at dr. rain but after alot of thought i said " i can't sam i can't go back out there to the battle field" as much i want to help people i can't go back out to the camps specially what had happen to me. then i couldn't stay here so i look at dr. rain once before i walk out of this place
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 am

Damon: I just sat there a second, unsure of what happened before I followed Ginger to see if she was all right.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 am

sam: i couldn't believe that ginger turn me down on helping people who really need it i thought as i kind of stood there in shocked.

ginger: i end up stoping near a alley and i lean against a wall as the memories of what happen to me last time at a camp. the reason why i should be hating humans but i don't hate humans i just hate those men who rip me into small parts.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 am

Damon: I caught up to her when she went into an alleyway and once I saw her, I just kind of stood there. What was I suppose to do? What was I suppose to say?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am

ginger: after awhile i look up to see damon " you followed me damon?" i ask him as i look at him with sad eyes. i just look at him as i thought was he going to ask why i run and should i tell him why.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 am

Damon: I nodded, secretly hating how sad she looked because it tore something inside of me. It was kind of pointless to ask her if she was all right. "What happened to you?" I asked instead in a quieter voice than my regular one. I wanted make her happy, do something to make her feel better.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

ginger:" i used to work at the camps before i came to the hospital. at the camp i was signed to there a few men who hated dolls and hated the fact i was there working so one day when the battles was at a pause and the soldiers were drinking. those men who hated me there took a drunked walk around the camp end up finding me and they took me a part piece by piece and i couldn't stop them i just had to stay there watching them pull me apart until one of the higher ranking officers found me and them" i said to him and i start to break down with some many painful emotions
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next