the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:24 am

Damon: I moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into my chest in a sort of half-hug. I kept my grip loose, so if she wanted to move away, she could. "I'm so sorry they did that to you." I murmured, and had to say, "As long as I'm here...nothing like that will happen to you again." I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but it was too strong to be ignored.
(Got to go.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 am

ginger: after he pull me closer to him and had me in a half-hug i just warp my arms tightly around him as i couldn't myself from buriding my face into his chest for comfort " thank you damon thank you" i said against his chest. right now i truelly felt safe right now in damon arms.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 am

Damon: I wrapped both arms around her, just holding her as I replied softly, "Anything for you, Ginger." I glanced down at her, feeling slightly worried still.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 am

Ginger: I still hold onto him not wanting to let him because I need him for comfort. My mind was going crazy with thoughts now. There were thoughts about dr rain's offer, thoughts about the camps, and even a few thoughts about what was happening now me cling to damon for comfort.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am

Damon: I rubbed her back lightly with one hand as I asked in the same tone, "What are you thinking about?" I could tell she was pondering about something, and I wanted to help her any way I could.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

Ginger:" mostly about dr rain's offer and thoughts about had happen to me at that the camps. I want to go help those wounded soldiers but I'm really scared that something bad will happen to me again Damon" I said to him as I look up at him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Damon: I smiled gently down at her and offered, "You know, I could come with if you want and be of some help too."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 am

Ginger:" really Damon? I don't want to be a problem for you" I said. I kind of can't believe he was offer to come with me. He barely knows me and he still want to help me out.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 am

Damon: I shook my head and assured her, "You aren't a problem, Ginger, and you won't be. I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 am

ginger:" okay and damon thank you i feel so much better now" i said to him as a small smile came on my face. i did feel really better and i was so glad that he wanted to make me feel better.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Damon: I smiled just a bit more before releasing her slightly and saying simply, "Good." It would probably be a little weird if I held her anymore.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm

What happened?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

(Well, Sam went to get Ginger, but she didn't want to go since she was attacked by some human soliders at a camp before...and Damon just convinced her to go by saying he'd go too to make sure no one would hurt her again. *takes a breath* That's pretty much it.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm

(Hmm okay. Does fallen have regular times she comes on or is she random?)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

(I actually didn't notice that much...but I'd think it would be safe to say like (5 or 6ish p.m.)-(10-12 a.m.) Rarely, she's random.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

(I'mma hang out til dinner then.)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Ginger:" thanks again Damon and so I better go tell dr rain I change my mind and your coming with me" I said with a smile
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Damon: I nodded with a small smile and kept an arm around her shoulders as I started walking and replied half-humoredly, "That would be a good idea."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Ginger: I nod before we headed back to the bar where we left dr rain at and I explain what me and Damon came up with and dr rain just agree and told us we needed to make a stop at the hospital
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Rose: I kept myself busy, tending to the wounded. It would be so nice to have helping hands....these poor people deserved the best.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Damon: "All right." I commented, but before leaving, I tapped Kathrine on the shoulder and said, "Maybe we'll see your brother, in a good way though." She nodded slightly and smiled faintly in my direction as she said her goodbye and I did as well.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Sam: I lead Ginger and her friend back to the hospital where I manage to get some pain killers but not alot. I pack up all I could get from hospital and I took one bag and handed the other bag to one of them before I lead the way back to the healing camp where rose was at.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Damon: I walked beside Ginger until we arrived at the camp and I could hear groans from some wounded soliders. Ones that I had helped get here before, I thought, slightly guilty.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Sam: I look around for rose and once I found her I show her what I brought from the hospital and the new help
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Rose: I smiled. "Yay. These'll last for a few days, but it's more than nothing. Who're they?" I asked, looking up.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next