the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 11 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Kylia kissed him back, trying to think slightly, though she honestly wasn't to worried about it. "Later," was all she managed, happy to just think of him. She didn't want anything less, anything more. She just wanted to be with him and think of nothing but him.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 11 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 am

Lorrick laid down on the couch, pulling her on top of him. He pulled back from the kiss, his fingers brushing her hair out of her eyes. "You're beautiful," he whispered, kissing the soft spot beneath her chin.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am

Kylia blushed, just like she did so many months before when he had first come to her, scaring the crap out of her. How long had they been together now? Years? She smiled, her body relaxing against his. "You're silly," she murmured, her hands slipped beneath his shirt, running over his chest. She kissed him gently then trailed the kisses to his ear and down his neck. "I think we should go to bed," she murmured, even though she had no intentions of sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 am

Lorrick's eyebrow raised slightly, his lips curling into a loving smile. He would have been perfectly content with just holding her, feeling her heart beat against his. But if she wanted more, who was he to deny her? "I love you so much," he whispered, gently pulling on her chin to bring her lips back to his. His tongue traced the outside of her mouth, teasing, as he stood up, holding her in his arms, and made his way into their bedroom.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am

Kylia grinned, kissing him back as she clung to him. It had been a while since he had carried her, but she still didn't mind it. She just didn't want to let go of him. The next morning she woke curled up to Lorrick, the blankets tucked in around them as Jarred's cries made their way to their room. Kylia blinked away the sleepiness and with a groan, she moved to grab her robe, pulling it on before going to get Jarred, still feeling very happy about her night with her fiance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:45 am

Lorrick was still asleep when Kylia got up. Normally, he would have been awak in an instant, alert and ready to go, but, even as an angel, the restless nights finally caught up with him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Kylia made it to Jarred's room without to much injury as she stumbled in the dark. Wrapping herself and the baby in a blanket she sat in the rocker that sat by the window, falling back asleep as she fed Jarred. That was the beauty of not using bottles. You could sleep. She woke again at the first crack of dawn, when the sun began to rise, shining into the house. Her first reaction was defiance, not wanting to wake up. But soon she found herself up, carrying Jarred downstairs with her to start the breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 pm

How should we go along in this plot? We're kinda at a stand still
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

The marriage and the original angel shows up

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Lorrick finally woke up with the sun shinning in his face. He sat straight up, automatically alert. It wasn't everyday that he slept in. It wasn't everyday that he slept period. The difference of his routine upset him, but he quickly shook it off and started downstairs in his sweatpants. He smiled softly when he saw Kylia holding Jarred and starting breakfast. "You should have woken me," he whispered, kissing her temple as he took thier son off her hands.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Kylia smiled up at him, looking a little tired from sleeping in the rocking chair. "It's alright, you needed sleep." She poured the pancake mix into the hot pan, humming quietly to herself, her eyes darting between the pancake and Lorrick and Jarred. She couldn't help the bright smile that lit up her face each time she looked at him, the sight warming her heart considerably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Lorrick winked at her before he took little Jarred to the table. His eyes were open and alert, looking around the room as if he knew everything that was going on. "How do you think he'll grow up?" he mused, almost to himself.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Kylia smiled and looked down at Jarred for a moment as she thought about it. "I think he'll be handsome, like his father." She said with a playful grin before she turned back to her pan and finished the pancakes, setting them in front of Lorrick. "Are we going to go in tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"Into town you mean?" Lorrick asked, holding Jarred to his chest as he took a bite of a pancake. "If that's what you want." He smiled at her, the love he felt for her shining in his eyes.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Kylia was hesitant as she thought about it, fear filling her as her eyes rested on Jarred. It wasn't fear for herself though...it was fear for him. "I....I don't know..." she finally said softly. "I'm so scared Lorrick, I can't stand the thought of something happening..." Her face fell, her eyes meeting his, the same love seemed to fill her eyes, but so did worry and fear for their child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Lorrick nodded, looking down at the sleeping baby in his arms. "I'll think of something," he promised her, giving her a small smile. "We'll find a way, don't worry."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Kylia gave a small nod as she quickly crossed the room to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Lorrick?" She asked after a moment, her eyes trained on the baby, to afraid of what his reaction to her next question would be. "Lorrick....do you want another child?" She asked softly, honestly wanting another. Not that she wanted another right now, she was still working on getting her sleep in with the first one. But...maybe...when she was ready again they could have another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum