the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 2 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

Malakai
I take a breath. "I cannot simply think for myself. You are my charge. My life...doesn't matter as much as yours..." I murmur and purse my lips. I look around the city, spotting the hospital in case it was an order. "...I have more blood than a normal human anyway. I'll be fine for a little while more." I angle myself towards the hospital, set to a glide over the city.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 2 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 am

Hunter looked at the girl obviously a little annoyed. She frowned and grabbed her, lifting them both into the air. "Now listen, we just want to talk about posters. That ok with you?"

Dustin smirked as he glanced between Lorrick and the sleeping, dead looking Kylia. "Oh, nothing. Just came to pay a visit to Landon's pet." His eyes told otherwise.

Kylia barely noticed what was going on. She was back on the verge of sleep, to tired to try and make sense of anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 am

The girl pauses, looking over at her brother angrily. "You took that job?! I told you not to! And now we've got an angel here to kill us!"
"Not...really," Caleb murmurs, looking over at the red head boy with a raised eyebrow, who seems to suddenly notice the fact himself and disappears with the remaining kids.
But the two act like they didn't hear him. "We needed that money, Jen! What the hell was I supposed to do, leave you to be sick?" The boy shouts back at her.
"I wasn't sick! They're called /alergies/! I've get them every year!" The girl, Jen, mutters, trying to get out of Hunter's hand.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

Hunter frowned, rolling her eyes. "If I was going to kill you, you would already be dead." She brought them back to the ground. "All we wanna know is who hired you." She wondered briefly why the girl was sick, but didn't say anything about it. "Look, I'll even pay you." She raised her brow at the boy and reached into her pocket pulling out a wad of cash. "There's at least three hundred here. Tell us who set you to put those posters up, what they looked like, and where we can find them and I'll give it to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am

"Course you won't kill us. You want information," Jen mutters, crossing her arms and glaring at her brother but eying the cash every now and again. "Duh. I'm not stupid..."
The boy, looking about ready to run again but staying put, fidgeting with his dirty hands. "I don't know he never said his name...Just offered fifty to put the posters up..." About ready to run, but if the money was glue he'd be stuck to it.
"Then describe him," Caleb pressed, leaning on a wall.
The boy's eyes temporarily flicked over to him. "I - I don't know...it was a while ago. Um. Dark hair, fancy leather jacket. Pretty expensive jewelry..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

"Could you describe his face?" Hunter asked with a small smile, trying to make the boy a little more comfortable. "Come on, relax and try to remember. We' re not gonna hurt you and you could use all the cash you could." She swayed the cash in the air for a moment, as she watched him. "Where did you find him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

"I don't know...the one ear was pierced...I think he had brown eyes..." The boy manages to lessen the nervous look a bit. "And...he had one of those big league rings. Like what sports people get in major leagues or winning a superbowl. But maybe it was just a high school ring or something. But real big. I remember that when he gave the money over."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 pm

"Can you tell me where you found him?" Hunter asked, searching the boy's face. "This is the last question, cross my heart and kiss my elbow." She gave the boy a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm

"...That's impossib -"
"Wash!" The girl snapped impatient.
The boy jumped, blushing a little. "Er. Down by the docks fist. Where he told me of the job. And then we met at that biker bar on South Street, where he gave me the posters, and I met him there again for the fifty."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

"Thanks," Hunter went to hand him the money then pulled it back slightly. "You never saw us," she said pointedly, her eyes flashing dangerously, then handed him the money and gave the girl a small smile. She looked at Caleb, waiting to see what he had to say. Maybe he recognized the description.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 pm

At the sound of Landon's name, Lorrick was on his feet, obscurring(sp?) the man's view of Kylia. His eyes were locked on his every movement, calculating is every step, twitch, and breath. "Who are you?" His voice was calm, his muscles tensed.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

"Dustin, Lorrick. Great to be in your old spot by the way, lovin the power." Dustin smirked as he watched him. "So, how's the little hoe been treating you? Good I hope, seeing as how last time I talked to Landon he said he finally had her broke. She quit fighting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Lorrick studied the man before him, faces from long ago coming to the surface of him memory. Remembering his old life was a challenge, the human part of his memory nothing like the angel part. Finally, the faint memory came to mind, making him give a small snort, part of his old self resurfacing along with it. "Dustin," he muttered, shaking his head, trying to act as if the jabs at Kylia didn't affect him. In reality, he wanted to tear his limbs off one by one. "It's been a while."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm

"It has, hasn't it?" Dustin chuckled as he watched him, leaning against the door frame. "How you likin the angel biz? It didn't really do much good since you were trying to be with your little pet...Anglea wasn't that her name? Or was that your sister? I can't remember..they were both so good in bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 am

Lorrick's jaw twitched as he narrowed his eyes at the gang's leader now. Mentioning his sister and once-upon-a-time girlfriend nearly undid him, nearly got him to throw himself at Dustin and kill him on the spot. Only the thought of Kylia lying behind him, vulnerable, defenseless, smacked him out of the past. "Tell me what you're here for, Dustin," he growled, taking a step closer to him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 am

Dustin watched him and his lips twitched up slightly. "My rightful belongings," he said, nodding towards Kylia on the bed. "You know how it goes. Someone dies and you get the hand me downs," his eyes gleamed lustfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am

Lorrick let a cold smile curl the edge of his lips. "You touch her, and I swear to you that the use of your right hand will become an impossibilty," he growled.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Malakai
I take a breath. "I cannot simply think for myself. You are my charge. My life...doesn't matter as much as yours..." I murmur and purse my lips. I look around the city, spotting the hospital in case it was an order. "...I have more blood than a normal human anyway. I'll be fine for a little while more." I angle myself towards the hospital, set to a glide over the city.

Caleb
I'm deep in thought, but I nod. The two disappear the next second. I sigh and give a small smile to Hunter. "Good enough for me. I need to think about all that...". I putme hands in my pockets, turning back for the basement.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am

Hunter watched him with a raised brow, but shrugged and followed, trying to stay quiet so he could think. It wasn't very easy though. She struggled with herself, trying to once again lock her old personality away and go back to the angel she had been when she first came to Caleb.

"I expected as much from your angel side. But Landon told me you loved the girl too. Don't try and deny it, I have pictures of you and her and a bed in a hotel.." Dustin winked at him. "Way to go man. Landon could never get her to do it willingly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Lorrick growled as his wings expanded, fully blocking Devin's veiw of Kylia. He advanced on the gang leader and, without hesitation, swung his fist into his gut before bringing his foot to his kneecap in a hard kick. His mind was focused on one thing only: protect Kylia and their unborn child.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Kylia stirred with a soft groan. "What's going on?" she asked, her voice barely above a tired whisper. She felt like she had been hit by a ton of bricks.

Dustin growled, keeping any cries back so as to not give Lorrick that satisfaction. "I'll get her eventually. I always get what I want. Just like I did with your sister and your girlfriend." He spit at Lorrick, hitting him in the face with a nice juicey loogie before he made his way out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Lorrick growled and used the hem of his shirt to wipe away the loogie hanging on his face. He made sure to keep his eye on Dustin, confirming that he fled the hospital, before turning back to Kylia. He froze for a second, startled that she was awake. "I'm sorry," he murmured, composing himself. "I didn't know you wewre awake."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Kylia looked at him, blinking for a minute. "What happened?" she asked, pushing herself up. She swayed slightly, but was other wise steady, her body begging her to go back to sleep. "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Lorrick nodded, walking over to her. He bent down and brushed his lips against her forehead. "We just had a...visitor," he muttered, forcing himself to not scowl at the mere mention of the man. "How you feeling?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Kylia closed her eyes, smiling when he kissed her forehead. She looked back up at him, watching him carefully. "Honestly?" she asked and bit her lip. "Like I've been hit by a ton of bricks." She watched him, her carmel eyes searching his. "Are you sure you're ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next