the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 10 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:07 am

Well, I was thinking that they have another kid so that we could both have one of them lol. Then, of course, be another character so they can have some love stuff goin' on.

Lorrick chuckled as he licked his fingers, holding Jarred to his chest in his other arm. His wings were hanging losely by his side, his shirt ripped down the back to accomedate them. He backed away from the stove, looking down at the baby in his arms. "So, this kid's half angle," he murmured, almost to himself. "I wonder how he's physically going to change...." Little Jarred was beyond anything he's ever seen before. There was no way to know if he was going to have wings, if he was going to age normally, or if he was even going to change at all.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 10 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Works for me ^.^ I think the second should be a girl, what do you think?

Kylia quickly gave the pan a good toss and stirred the vegetables around in it for a moment. "That kid, has a name," she muttered in playful irritation. She turned and moved over to them a bright smile on her face as she kissed Jarred's forehead. "And he's absolutely perfect, no matter how he changes." She looked up at Lorrick with a teasing gleam in her eye before turning back to her stir fry. "Where's James? He better not be late again," she said, shaking her wooden spoon at him, her hand on her hip. She seemed to have gotten a bit softer in the features, her weight finally where it should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Lorrick sat down at the kitchen table with jarred still in his arms. ''he was assigned to a new charge,'' he said, sighing. The argument he had had with his best friend earliwr that day came back to mind. Closing his eyes, he let out a slow breath. ''im not sure when hes going to be back.''

And i agree! Now, should jarred have wings? what about his aging process? His emotions?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Kylia paused, hearing something different in his voice. "Oh," she said as she continued with the cooking. She bit her lip, wondering if she should bring up the raised voices that she had heard earlier while trying to put Jarred down for his nap. She dished the food in silence and sat Lorrick's bowl in front of him before taking Jarred and sitting down with him and a blanket. "So....I heard yelling earlier," she said after a moment.

I think....His emotions should be slow to surface and that he doesn't really find them until later. Like, he has an "attachment" and a certain love for his parents, but it's..not the same. Does that make sense? And i think he should have wings. And I think the girl should be the total opposite and that maybe because of the two contrasting genetics, it tips her emotions slightly so she's an empath...perhaps...what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

I think thats brilliant haha so the girl wont have wings then? Given that theyre the opposite?

Lorrick gave her a rueful smile. ''too bad.,'' he murmured. Sighing, he ran his hand over his face, suddenly tired with the memory. ''he goes to that charge and hes under the gwc's watch. He comes back here after hes finished with the charge, and theyll know where we are. I told him he wouldnt be able to come back. At all. Not unless he wanted to put us in jeporady.'' he watched kylia carefully, waiting for her reaction.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:37 am

Kylia's jaw tightened slightly at the thought of James not being able to come back. He was like family to her now, she had spent most of her nine months with him, and he was there to help with the pain of loosing a child. He'd been there for both of them. Like the older brother she'd never had, or the best friend she had been desperately in need of for the longest time. She gave a small nod and popped some food into her mouth so that she didn't have to answer, her eyes on the table. "....Can we still send him a care package? Or at least a letter? Somehow? I..I don't want him to feel like we're abandoning him or something...I mean..he's family Lorrick. There's got to be something we can do to at least...keep in contact or something." There was a slight plea in her voice, not wanting to loose something she had just found that seemed so precious to her.

Yes! And I think they should both still age, but at a certain point, like somewhere between 18 and 21, their aging gets slower and they don't...show the physical attributes of aging. So like when their fifty they'll still look like their just going on 24 kind of thing. That way, their not immortal, but at the same time they aren't totally human either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Lorrick studied her for the longest time, not wanting to answer her, knowing that it won't be what she wanted to hear. "The GWC..." he said slowly, wondering how to put it. "They're very strict on the angels. Barely anything gets past them." He made a face, knowing that it was still unbelieveable /they/ had gotten past them. "Maybe in a few years, after he's done with his charge and he's been off the radar for a while, we can contact him, but anytime before then would just be too risky." He chewed a bite of his food, thinking everything through. This wasn't the first time he had to lose contact with a friend, and with his life, he knew it wouldn't be the last. For Kylia though, he knew it was different. "James is too loyal of a friend to put us in danger like that."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Kylia sighed, her face falling. She stared at her food for the longest time. "But I already got him a Christmas present," she muttered, throwing her emotions at that small thing rather than letting them get the better of her. She was almost devastated that she had lost him, yet another brother. Another friend. But she wouldn't let it show. She sighed and went back to eating as another thought tugged at her mind. "And...the other angel? The one that found you before Jarred was born?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Lorrick shook his head, staring off into distance as he thought of the original angel. "I have a feelings she's bidding her time, waiting for God knows what," he muttered, glancing toward their son, worry for his family sinking deep in his chest.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Kylia sighed and looked down at Jarred as well who was currently having his dinner as well, hiding under the blanket. She looked back at Lorrick, biting her lip. "Are you going to leave again?" She asked, her voice soft, quiet. She didn't like the thought, but knew that if it's what he had to do, then it was what he had to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Lorrick shook his head. "Only if I have no other choice. I would never leave you alone, and James is the only one I trust to watch out for you." He sighed, running his hand over his face. "Things will calm down one of these days. "

Do you want to start another chat for their kids??? Cause I can't wait to start that....lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Sure! Do you want to start it or do you want me too?

Kylia watched him and gave a small nod. "Alright," she bit her lip and looked down at her food which she had barely touched. She looked back down at Jarred, running her fingers over his small back. Tiny bumps were forming where his shoulder blades meet, much like Lorrick's wings. She wondered if it would hurt to have the wings grow or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Lorrick took another bite of his food, watching his fiance and his son. Wanting to change the subject away from the sadness and grief, he gave a small smile and put his fork on the plate. "So," he murmured. "We still have a wedding to plan, don't we?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Kylia blinked and looked up at him, shock on her face. "We're still having a wedding?" She smiled widely. "Really? I-I thought it would be to dangerous." She tried not to get her hopes up, but was desperate for some good news. Her eyes sparkled happily, their color seeming to be a sea of caramel happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Lorrick chuckled, his smile coming back to his face at the sight of her happiness. "Of course we're having a wedding," he murmured, standing up to kiss her, careful of Jarred. "Just because we have a blood thirsty angel hunting us down doesn't mean we won't be getting married." He winked at her, the smile never leaving his face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Kylia grinned, kissing him happily. When he winked, her heart fluttered as it always did. She could never get over it. She could never get over him and the fact that he was hers. It just made life all that much better, even if she couldn't see James anymore. She'd just make sure to keep him in her prayers. She had reasoned with herself during the long nine months with Jarred, that if there were angels, then there had to be a God. And since there was a God, he did answer prayers, even if they weren't answered right away.
Her eyes shined with happiness as she watched Lorrick, trying her hardest not to burst into giggles like a school girl. "Eat your dinner," she finally managed to say as she stood. "I'm going to go lay Jarred down for his nap, and we can talk more when I come back." Although, talking wasn't the only thing on her mind. Jarred was almost two months old now, and add that to the nine plus months she spent without Lorrick, she was missing him. She would be happy with him just holding her because now, she wouldn't have a protruding stomach to make it awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Lorrick watched his family walk upstairs and into the baby's room, his eyes alight with protectiveness and love. No matter what happened to him, he would be sure that they were safe. There was no way that he would let anyting happen to them, that much he swore. Sitting back in his chair, he started to eat, waiting for hte love of his life to come back down.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Kylia sang a soft song to Jarred as she laid him in his crib, covering him with the many baby blankets James had brought them. Jarred gave a small yawn, rubbed his face, and quickly fell asleep to the soothing sound of his mother's songs. It was the only thing that made him sleep, otherwise he would stay awake, his eyes scanning everything, looking...protective almost.

Once Jarred was asleep, Kylia adjusted herself, putting together what needed put together, and putting away what needed putting away. She then went quietly downstairs, humming to herself once she reached the bottom. "So, the wedding....how on Earth are we going to do a wedding?" She asked, going over to the pan of food that was still on the stove. She picked out a piece of meat and popped it into her mouth before she started to put it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Lorrick stood up and began to gather the dishes, placing them in the sink and starting to the water. "Well, the wedding will obviously be small," he said, getting the dish soap out from under the sink. "We'll just call a minister from a small town and go there." He looked over at her, his head slightly cocked to the side. "I hope that's okay," he murmured softly. "it will kind of be like eloping, I guess, but...."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Kylia scoffed. "It's not like I planned for a big wedding. I have no family remember? Just you and Jarred," her eyes fell on him, love swirling in her deep caramel eyes. "That's all I need," she said softly. She set down the pan and went over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck after turning the water off. The dishes and everything else could wait. She leaned against him, burying her face in his chest, wanting to be held. "I just fear going into town..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Lorrick wrapped his arms tightly around her, holding her close to his chest. "We're going to have to go into town eventually. With James gone, how else are we going to buy groceries and diapers and stuff? Why not make our first trip be for our wedding, hm?" He dipped his head low enough so that his lips lightly brushed against her neck, her scent putting him on a high.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Kylia blushed a deep red, grinning madly as his lips touched her skin. She shifted her head ever so slightly to make her neck more accessible. "That's true," she murmured, not liking the realization of that small fact. "I'm just scared I guess...I mean my last trip in town wasn't exactly...pleasant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:03 pm

"Well, given the circumstances," Lorrick wispered softly into her ear, "I hope this trip will be much better." It had been so long since he had been alone with Kylia, and the mere touch of her made everything worth the wait. Just holding her put off the blade of stress that had been hanging over his head. His lips moved along her colar bone and up her throat, lingering at her jaw line.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 pm

"Are we going tomorrow?" Kylia let out a content sigh, her skin tingling wherever his lips touched. "I love you," she murmured, all thoughts of the trip to town now gone. She turned so her lips met his, a relief washing over her. It felt like something had been missing, leaving an aching inside her and was now put back into its place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 pm

"If you want to," he whispered against her lips. He effortlessly picked her up, keeping her close to him as he deepened the kiss slightly. "We'll go whenever you want to." His hands were spread flat on the small of her back, keeping her in place as he walked into the livingroom.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next