the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 9 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm

James heard her cries and ran for the house before taking a quick look over his shoulder. He got a brief glimpse of Lorrick's panic stricken face before he was inside. He had heard her screams too. Without hesiation, James ran toward Kylia.

Lorrick heard Kylia's murderous screams, his heart tearing in his chest. He sped through a window, hitting his wing on the frame. He barely noticed the drops of blood that started to fall from it as he crouched next to his fiance, his face a mask of worry. "Kylia, Kylia," he whispered, gathering her up in his arms and standing. "It's okay. You're okay." He took her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed before looking over at James. "What's happening?"
James merely shrugged. "Can't be exactly sure just yet."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 9 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she was sat down on the bed. Her eyes went wide after a moment of breathing, her hand grasping tightly to Lorrick's. "I-I think my water just broke," she said just before another wave of pain hit her. Her fingers dug into Lorrick's. She looked scared, but at the same time she was ready for them to come. She was tired of the morning sickness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:43 pm

James turned on his heal and went into the bathroom to get supplies that would be needed for the labor. This wasn't the first time he's done this. His past charge was somewhat of a slut that didn't have the term ''birth control'' in her vocabullary.

Lorrick kissed her forehead as he helped her out of her pants and covered her up with a light sheet. "Good thing I came when I did, huh?" he teased lightly, holding onto her hand as James came back into the room.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Kylia could honestly care less about his teasing. She was to focused on the pain and the fact that she was giving birth to two babies that were coming two months early. She tried to keep breathing like James had told her too do earlier, her small frame shaking slightly from the intensity of the pain. Sweat started to accumulate on her brow as she gripped his hand tightly. A strangled cry escaped her lips as she tried to keep from crying out. She didn't say anything because she knew that anything that came from her mouth would not be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Hmmmm ***babies born here?***
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 pm

*yesh*

Kylia's labor lasted for a good hour before the babies were finally born. She laid there exauhsted, fighting to keep her eyes open. James and Lorrick had the babies. They were safe. Her eyes fell shut as she tried to relax, her skin pale. She listened waiting for a cry that told her they were ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:12 pm

**Which one was going to die again?**

Lorrick held her hand, murmuring soft, nonsence words to her, wipping her sweat covered hair off her forehead.
"Lorrick?" James whispered, slight remorse in his voice. One of the babies was in the cradle, the other in James's arms. He was looking down at it, his eyes sad.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:16 pm

*I think you said the girl...you pick*

Kylia's eyes flickered behind her lids, hearing the sadness in James's voice. "Wh-what happened?" she asked, though her words were faint and mumbled so it was almost impossible to make out. "Where are my babies?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:54 pm

When Lorrick looked down at the child in James's arms, his heart broke in half. Their baby girl...her chest was still and there wasn't a single movement beneath her closed eyelids. He swallowed hard as he took her from his friend, and opened his mouth to tell Kylia, only to close it again, unsure of what to say. He couldn't take his eyes off his child...The one that would never see the world...
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Kylia felt her heart stutter a few times, her breathing going from strong to barely at all. Giving birth had drained more energy from her than she had thought and her body hadn't been totally ready for it. "Lorrick?" she asked, her voice weak. "I want my babies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:19 pm

"Kylia..." he whispered, his voice cracking as he tried to hold back tears. "Our baby girl...." He couldn't bring himself to say it, his throat closing up and the tears fallling over the rims of his eyes. He looked over to his fiance, helplessness and vulnerablity covering his usual emotionless look.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Kylia had managed to open her eyes when he had said her name, and now was just staring at him. Her face was broken along with her heart, a pain filling her that only a mother could know. "No," she said, trying her hardest to sit up, barely making it an inch of the bed. "NO!" she practically screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as her broken and over worked heart lurched in unusual patterns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 pm

James took their baby girl from Lorrick as he wrapped his arms around Kylia, holding her tight against him. He knew he should be resurring her some how, but what was he to say? There was nothing that could make this easier for her. Nothing that would take away the hurt.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Kylia beat against his chest weakly, her attempts to hit him seeming more like taps. "NO! YOU'RE LYING!" She cried, continuing to beat against him until she had no energy left, and then just collapsed in his arms, her heartache ringing through her sobs as she continued to say that he was lying. She eventually blacked out from exhaustion, her heart stutter stepping before giving a strange lurch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am

Lorrick held her for a moment longer befor elying her down on the bed again and lying next to her, holding her in his arms. James took their baby girl out of the room and found a soft pink blanket to wrap her in. He took a few logs that he had cut earlier and began constructing a small coffin.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

Kylia cried in her sleep, her sorrow seeming to seep into every part of her being. When she woke, all she could bring herself to do was stare blankly at the wall across the room and cling to her son whom she tended to with much love. But even with Lorrick and her son beside her, and even James who she had considered a friend, she could not seem to drowned out her sadness, not understanding why her baby had not survived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:11 am

Lorrick was numb, his emotions locked back into the closet they had been in before he met Kylia. He couldn't feel the grief he should, couldn't feel the saddness, the happiness his son had survived, the protectiveness he should be aiming toward his little family....It was as if he had been Made all over again, nothing able to penetrate the icy walls that were put in place around his heart. He lay next to Kylia, his arms still around her, but the simple touch wasn't filling his body with warmth like it should have been.
This was why the Angels did away with emotions, he thought to himself. It was to keep away the pain that came with love.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:13 am

Soon Kylia found herself unable to handle it on her own. She took a deep breath so as to still the tears and turned to face him, their son lying between them. He looked a lot like Lorrick, but had her eyes and hair. He was sleeping peacefully and when she looked at him she always managed a happy smile. She looked from the child to Lorrick and pain stung her again. She saw his emotionless form and blamed herself for it. For not being able to carry her baby. She buried her face in his shoulder, a small tear rolling down her cheek. "I'm so sorry Lorrick," she murmured, blaming the death of the child on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Lorrick watched the love of his life for a moment, the icy walls quickly melting. This was his family. Through everything, he would be there for them. "Don't appologize, love," he whispered, kissing her forehead. "There was nothing that could have been done." He looked down at their son, mannaging a tiny smile. "He's beautiful."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Kylia looked down at the baby as well and gave a small smile that almost touched her eyes. She looked up at him, eyes searching his face. "What do you want to name him?" she asked softly. She still felt like it had been her fault that the baby had died, but at the same time she knew that sometimes, it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Lorrick studied their son for a moment, thinking. He met Kylia's gaze, his fingers lightly running along their baby's jaw. "What was your brother's name?" he whispered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Kylia blinked and stared at him for the longest moment. "Jarred," she said, stumbling over the name slightly. She felt her throat close with tears though she managed to keep them back. The baby stirred slightly at his touch, leaning towards Lorrick while sucking on his tongue. His hands were curled into tiny fists and when the baby stretched, his hand uncurled and grabbed hold of Lorrick's finger and held to it as tightly as a new born could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:12 pm

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 9 NewbornBabyBoy

I don't know about you, but this is sorta how I picture the baby Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Awh, yesh =3 And I have an idea.....Sooner or later, Lorrick and Kylia's story is going to come to an end. Let it be a happy one or a sad one, there /will/ be an end....Well, what if in the future, they have another kid, and then we could give them a story. They'll be a hybrid, so they'll have a pretty interesting life, you know?

Lorrick's smile became a little more unforced as he watched his son. "Jarred," he whispered, kissing his forehead, then Kylia's.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Yes...I wonder how his story will go *eyebrow wavy thing* hmm....Would you like to be the child?

Kylia looked at him and gave a small smile, the tears she had chocked back slowly making their way down her cheek. "Thank you," was all she managed to get out, though what she was thankful for, she wasn't sure.

As the days wore on she found herself able to get out of bed, though she was still very sore. She spent most of her days outside with Jarred, or in the kitchen chatting to anyone who was there. Though there was still a hole in her heart from her lost daughter whom she had named Rachel, she was happy and the spark that seemed to have died after Landon's abuse, was quickly making it's appearance again. "Hey! Get your fingers out of my food!" she called as she walked into the kitchen, going back to her pan where she was cooking stir fry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next