the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 pm

"What's going to happen to us?" Kylia asked quietly as she clung to him, her voice quivering slightly. "How am I going to take care of a baby when I can't even take care of myself?" A tear found it's way from the corner of her eye and started down her cheek.

Hunter was right behind him, moving silently. "It's really dark," she pointed out, not liking it at all. She felt uneasy, jumpy, as if something might jump out and attack them at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Derek's grin turned icier at the sight of Malakai. "The bitch is still with you, huh?" he growled, moving the gun to Ben's neck and digging it into his skin, making him wince. "It's sad you have to be protected by a girl."

Tay, how are we going to do this? I was kinda thinking of the gang leader to show up soon, but if you're him, how's that gunna work? lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 pm

I think I shall make the gang leader community property so that everyone can use him haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Caleb
I chuckle. "That's usually what happens without electricity." I step up, taking her hand. "Careful. A few of these steps are rickety."

Malakai
"I would not mistake my innocence as you did before. I'm not sure that hand of yours can take much more." I eye the hand he wasn't using, a black and blue bruise in the shape of a hand around his wrist.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am

Lorrick kissed away the tear that snuck down her cheek, lightly running his fingers along her spine. "Instinct," he whispered. "You'll know what the baby needs when it cries, you'll be able to recognize the smiles and frowns, able to tell what each one means." He pulled back slightly so that he could look into her eyes. "I'll be right by your side," he promised quietly. "You're not alone, love. You never will be."

Derek narrowed his eyes as he began to raise his gun to be aimed at Malakai's chest.
When Ben saw the gun raised in his perepheral vision, he twisted in Derek's grasp, his elbow meeting with the man's gut. He brought his fist up in the same motion, socking him in the jaw.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am

Kylia shivered at his touch, watching him with a small smile. She was still scared, but if he was going to be there with her, then it had to be ok. Everything just had to. She kissed him gently, then looked at him. "You're going to be a daddy," she whispered quietly, the realization of that just barely hitting her. She blamed the pain meds they had her on.

Hunter stared at him, then at his hand in hers and blinked, but followed, letting him lead her. "Is this a hang out? Or do kids actually live here?" she asked curiously. She would feel bad if they actually lived here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

Lorrick laughed softly, kissing the corner of her lips. "It's going to take me a while to wrap my head around it," he admitted softly. "Our baby's going to be half human, half angel," he whispered shortly after, stating the obvious. His body tensed as he was hit with a sudden realization. Them staying in one place for very long wasn't a good idea before, but now, it was nearly out of the question. If GWC had any idea about the child, not only would Lorrick be painfully stripped of his wings, but they'd take the child as well to do God knows what. His arms tightened around Kylia at the thought, wanting to protect her from that fate.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:13 am

Kylia gave a small smile, leaning against him and closing her eyes, not really noticing his arms tighten. Half angel. It was going to be perfect. Just like him. "I wonder what it will look like," she said quietly as she looked up at him. "Do you want a boy or a girl?" She couldn't believe she was having this conversation right now, but at the same time she could. He was the only man she ever wanted to have this conversation with. But it seemed almost a silly question to ask.

(sorry if my posts don't make sense, I'm tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 am

(( I won't be on again until sometime after 2:30. I have a Car Wash to do for Homecoming Committee lol ))

A small smile came to Lorrick's lips. He had never thought about that before. He always thought that it was out of the question for him, given the fact that he was an angel. "Whatever you give me, I'll love 'till the end of time," he whispered honestly. Whether it was a boy or a girl, it'd be Kylia's and his. That's all that mattered to him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am

Kylia blushed, her heart fluttering slightly. Her hand moved down to her stomach subconciously. "I love you," she whispered, love and honesty dripping from the words. It was true. She loved him with all her heart, and would always love him. She felt her stomach lurch and she moved away, grabbing the bed pan and emptied the meger contents of her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Lorrick quickly gathered her hair at the base of her neck, his face clearly showing the worry he felt for her. He gently rubbed her back, careful to not touch her bullet wounds. "You need to rest," he whispered after she was finished. He had her in his arms again, her body fitting perfectly into his side.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 am

Caleb
"A bit of both, really..." I peak out of the basement door, my voice lowering to a whisper. "Matters if they have somewhere else to go." No one was around. I open the door fully and step out to what was once the main entrance. They usually hung out in the theatres or upstairs in the movie projector rooms.

Malakai
I run forwards, grabbing Ben back and sweeping a powerful wing at Derek, which sent him flying back to the asphalt. Hadn't seen where the gun had gone, so I stand between him and Ben, glaring at him coolly. Senses high, I glance around quickly for any other threats.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Kylia gave a small nod, her eyes drifting closed as she leaned against him, her stomach protesting against the violent heaves that it had experianced earlier. "Don't leave me," she murmered, just like every other time she fell asleep. One of her arms craddled her stomach, the other clung to him as her breathing evened out, and she slipped into a light sleep.

Hunter raised a brow, her eyes adjusting finally to the darkness. "It's dusty in here," she murmered as she looked around. "How much farther until we find them do you think?" She felt crowded, claustrophobic and she wasn't liking it. The dark felt like it was closing in on her, and the dust just made it that much harder to breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Caleb
I glance back at her with a teasing smile. "If you're coming on my job in three days you better get some skills of quiet and patience. Think of this as thief 101." I continue on, looking down the old row of theatres. Going to the door labeled one, I open it slightly enough to peak in, looking for a kid I recognized in the old chairs and flitting through the rows.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Hunter sighed quietly, but did her best to keep her mouth shut and her ancey self under control. It was hard though, the dark continuing to feel as though it was smothering her. Oh well, she'd live. She watched him carefully, not exactly sure what she should be doing, other than keeping a look out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Lorrick held onto her as she fell asleep, leaning back against the pillows. He kept his eyes open, scanning the room every once in a while, the impulse to protect her stronger than ever.

Derek's head cracked against the pavement, black blotches dancing across his vision. A warm trickle of blood began to slide down his head, soaking into the collar of his shirt. "You bitch," he snarled, pulling the gun out from the waistband of his jeans. "I'll get rid of you the same way I got rid of the brother." A grin twisted at his lips as he aimed the gun and pulled the trigger from the ground.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Dustin was walking towards the room of Landon's old pet. He wasn't to happy with her at the moment seeing as how now Landon was dead.

Kylia woke suddenly, fumbling to get to the tub as she began to puke, gasping for air and her eyes drooping whenever the heaves let up some. This was not her ideal way to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Caleb
Quietly closing the door again, moving to the next theatre. I peak in again, motioning Hunter to follow. "That one," I whisper, gesturing inside. "Red vest, jeans, blonde hair. You see him?"

Malakai
I make sure I'm in front of Ben, shielding myself with a wing quickly but not fast enough. I feel the bullet bite into my abdomen, vision temporarily blinded with white hot pain. I turn, wrapping my arms around Ben and pull him down, sheltering us with my wings to protect my charge. "Orders?" I murmur, trying to ignore the burning in my side. Trying to keep my anger down.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Ben felt her blood on his hands, his jaw clenching. It had been so long since he had to deal with the Gang...So long since he had to deal with the death and misery it brought. "When you're against someone with an upper hand, you run," he muttered. "In your case, you run to the hospital." His words were coming quick, murging together so it was almost impossible to understand them.
--
Derek chuckled, forcing himself up. Instantly, a wave of dizziness washed over him, but he pushed it back as best he could. "How sweet," he growled, the gun aimed at Malakai's back. "How vulnerable. I'm almost hesitating." He pulled the trigger once more. "Almost."
(( Malakai doesn't /have/ to get hit obviously haha xP ))

Lorrick held onto her, though his arms were lose, giving her room to move. He held her hair back again with his free hand, his worried eyes on her face. "You need more nutrients," he murmured softly when she finished. "Maybe then it will subside."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

i knows

Malakai
I clench my jaw, narrow my eyes against the order. I don't like running. I want Derek dead. But it's an order in the least. I must follow. My arms tighten around Ben, wings snapping out and down powerfully, sending them into the air at the second shot.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Kylia groaned, leaning back against him, her eyes closed. She felt so tired. "I need something," she murmered, her breathing ragged. Her stomach clenched in pain and she winced.

Dustin finally reached the room, knocking on the door and entering.

Hunter raised a brow and disapeared, quietly picking him out, keeping his noises muffled as she landed back by the door and walked out of the door with the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Caleb
The kid struggles against her hand, trying to get her hand off his mouth. "Alright alright. Can't we cooperate here?" I ask quietly.
He stops and simply stares at me, a spark of recognition in his eyes and nothing else. He crosses his arms, and raises an eyebrow, saying something against her hand, the words muffled.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Hunter moved her hand from his mouth, wiping the spit on the kid's shirt, but kept a good hold on him so that he couldn't run away. She looked at Caleb with a small smile and waited expectantly for him to interogate the kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Caleb
Mistake.
"Scatter!" The kid yells, and kids start out of the theatres. Not too many, around thirty. I don't remember that many around here, but then this place had a ton of little notches in the walls. The blonde haired boy with Hunter struggles again, a couple of kids going to help him. Younger than him, a curly red head boy and a blonde girl.
"Let. GO. Of. My. Brother!" She mutters, pulling on her arm.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

Lorrick reached over to press the button to call the nurse when a man walked in. Immediately, he was on high alert. This was a stranger, someone he's never seen before, who had a glint in his eye that put Lorrick on edge. "Can I help you?" he asked.

THe blood was still coming out of the wound in a steady stream, making Ben's jaw clench. "You need a hospital, Malakai," he said, doing his best to take off the hankercheif he had around his head. He placed it on her stomach lightly at first, applying a little pressure, trying to slow the bleeding. "Now, I suggest."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next