the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 7 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Jude: "sort of. Jeez. I kinda hate your trainer. Without him, you wouldn't have slapped me." I smiled at her. "anyway. I'm not good with makeup. See, I'm a guy."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Iliana:"Not my choice to have a trainer, it would uncomplicate (not a real word, but oh wells) a lot of things if I didn't. And hopefully you're a guy, I don't think I'm a lesbian." I wrinkled my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 pm

((im kinda stuck on what to say here... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 pm

(bahaha I know, sorry I didn't give you much to work with. Want me to add more?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Wait. I got something...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 pm

('Kay, should I be scared? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Jude: "Dylan owes me fifty dollars," I joked. "We had a bet." Laughing I waited for her reaction.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm

(wait about her being a lesbian or him being a guy? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Lesbo XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 pm

(xD xD xD)

Iliana:"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "As if you hadn't noticed that I liked you before a couple days ago. I mean, you did know, didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Jude: "Eh." I shrugged, not wanting to admit that I hadn't. But she didn't need to know. "I mean, you're one in a million." I laughed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Iliana: "Why do you always have to laugh when you give me compliments? Do you not mean them?" I honestly wondered. Jude tacked on humor to everything, as if he changed his mind after saying something and decided it would be embarrassing if he were serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Jude: My face became serious. "No! Of course I mean them! I love to laugh, that's all. I read somewhere that you live longer if you laugh a lot. And, laughter is just... nice. I love it ." And, just because I had to, I laughed. "Shabam. I have ten extra seconds of life."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Iliana: I laughed back. "Good, I'm glad your protected under the laughter-code." My smile almost faltered as I thought how no amount of laughter could protect him if it came to the government or some undiscovered enemy. Luckily, the bell rang. I glanced down at Jude's makeshift watch, but had trouble reading it. "What hour is it?" I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Jude: "Aw what does it matter?" I asked sadly, adding a Tom-Sawyer accent. "My ticker's broken and there aint no way ta fix it. What'll Polly say?" I laughed and glanced at a clock in a classroom. "We have one minute. Run!" I gripped her hand and began sprinting down the hall, dragging Iliana behind me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Ooh what if Jillian was the bio teacher? XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Iliana: I laughed, for real, as Jude dragged me along. We stopped short in front of the door to the science room. My eyes lit up and I looked to Jude "Maybe Ms.Dettler will tell us whether that brown, squishy, frog-thing was a tumor or not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Ooh what if Jillian was the bio teacher? XD

xD Make her the substitute. And Jude can think she's hot...drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Jude: "Can frogs even get tumors?" I wondered honestly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Iliana: My brow furrowed before I slipped inside. "I dunno." I was about to go up to the teachers' desk and ask, when I realized that Ms. Dettler wasn't here. In her place was some substitute, a young one from the look of her. I smirked at Jude. "Yes, a sub! That means no work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Jude: I saw the sub and smiled widely. "Psh. I'm not thinking about homework." I hope she knew I was joking. But maybe it wasn't that obvious.

Jillian: I stood up and faced my biology class, one I would be seeing for a couple days. "Hello!" I said happily. "Mrs. Dettler is at home. Got hit by a bike. Oops." I said, laughing. Might as well warm up to them. "I am Jillian Mills. You can call me Ms. Jillian or Ms. Mills. Doesn't matter. I am gonna be here for a couple days at least, so. Get on my good side!" a couple people laughed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Iliana: "You're such a boy." I fake-huffed as we sat down, knowing he was joking. Or was he? Now he was staring at the sub, which I shouldn't care about since she was the teacher. But like I had noted, she was a young teacher. Probably barely out of college. Young enough for Jude to find her attractive.

I rolled my eyes as Ms. Mills cracked a joke, which all the stupid guys laughed at. Getting hit by a bike would be serious, she shouldn't joke about stuff like that. And now she was saying that we could call her Ms. Jillian? How on Earth had she gotten her teaching degree. I propped my chin up on my hand, trying to look at least half-interested in what she was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Jude: I laughed. "That I am. Thanks for noticing."

Jillian: "Hm. Okay! I really hated boring classes last year in college, so I planned something fun today." I hoped I didn't sound ditzy. But I was a happy person. Sort of. "So. Get into pairs. And one partner, please come up and get a worksheet, a box of markers and an info sheet. Yes. You all guessed it. We're coloring today!" I laughed. "No, you guys are all, what? 18? And in an AP class? Psh." Too old to color." I heard a boy call out 'We're never too old to color!' so I smiled. "Awesome. Then you'll like this." ((it wasn't jude who shouted about coloring))

Jude: "Ill get the stuff."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Iliana:"'Kay," I answered Jude absentmindedly then raised my eyebrows at Ms. Mills. Coloring, really? What a ditz. She definitely had just gotten out of college, and still had that peppy attitude. I bet that teaching style wouldn't last a week. And hadn't she said she'd be with us for a few days? I groaned inwardly. Maybe she'd get run over with a bike. I locked eyes with the teacher. "Are you serious? We're coloring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Jillian: I was taken aback slightly as a girl seemed to criticize my lesson plan. I thought about ignoring her but I realized I needed to show them I would be fun if they cooperated. "Well if you don't like my plan then you and anyone else who opposes can go out in the hall and work on an anatomy packet. And I'm sure you don't want to leave your partner alone." I said coolly, gesturing to a boy with brown hair who I assumed was her partner.

Jude: I got the supplies and sat by Iliana staring at her, puzzled. She never really talked that way to a teacher. "What's up?" I muttered.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next