the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 8 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "No thank you, even though none of us will learn a thing from coloring." What I really wanted to say was 'you're obviously incapable of teaching and are trying to distract from that fact with boxes of coloring supplies' I then mumbled back to Jude as quietly as I could. "This sub's a ditz, is all." Then I returned to normal volume and pasted a sickly sweet smile on my face, acting as perky as 'Ms. Jillian'. "So what are we coloring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm

((Extremely XD))

Jillian: "Mouth off like that again and I assure you you'l be punished. I have that authority. I don't want to be mean. I want to be fun. But only if you respect me. And believe me. The days coming are going to suck if you disrespect me. We're color coding a frog's anatomy. It's to help you study. Okay?"

Jude: "Simmer down, hon." I muttered. A ditz? I thought she made biology actually likeable. So what. Oloring could be fun.

Jillian: "Just follow the info sheet. i'll be walking around if you have any questions, even though you probably won't. After all. It's coloring." I looked at the mouthy girl. "Begin."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:51 pm

(I changed it, but oh well I shall reply)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:52 pm

okeez. Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Iliana: I glare at Jude. "Never tell a girl to calm down." I hate this sub, I hate this sub, I hate this sub. And I never hate teachers. Or at least I never am that obnoxious to them. I've been taught to behave better. So what the heck got into me? I begin to color as the sub had ordered, grrr. I'm tempted to color outside the lines just to piss her off. But I don't. I smile at the diagram of the frog then look up at Jude. "Where's the tumor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Jude: I was about to answer, but Ms. Jillian called her up. Ooooooooooooooooooh.

Jillian: "Iliana?" I called, checking her name on the attendance list. When she looked at me, I waved her up. She wasn't in trouble. I was just going to give her a fair warning.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 am

Iliana: I get up from my seat, a little nervous. Was she going to give me a detention? Shit, I had never gotten one of those before. And I doubted that met the criteria for scholarship students. I gulped and put on my most innocent and not obnoxious look. "Yes, Ms. Mills?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 am

Jillian: "What about my teaching style don't you like? It's my first day. Cut me some slack." I stared her down, and noticed her nervousness. "Relax. You're not getting a detention. But, please. Respect me when I'm in authority, okay? What's your partner's name?" I asked, taking a slip of paper. I began writing the names of the pairs, and I stopped at Iliana's name. "Iliana and...?"

Jude: "Jude!" I called out, as I had overheard their conversation. She laughed.

Jillian: "No eavesdropping, Jude.This is not your business," I joked, waving my index finger at him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 am

Iliana: Phew, no detention today. "Yeah, okay I understand." Why did she need to know my partner's name? "Jude...?" I answered skeptically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 am

Jillian: "Okay. You can go back now." I scribbled 'Jude' by Iliana's name in purple pen and opened up my laptop, planning on recording the pairs to give to Dettler when she came back.

Jude: "No detention?" I asked when Iliana got back.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:11 am

Iliana:"Nope," I said happily. "Just a warning, thank goodness. My parents would freak if I got a detention, because then I'd lose my scholarship." Not that we actually needed to send me here on scholarship, but it was all part of my parents' cover story as a 'typical American family', even though most typical families sent their children to public school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14 am

jude: "Good. Can't be going out with a troublemaker, can I?" I teased. I saw Ms. Jillian look up at my words. "Aw man. She's gonna be all nosy now."

Jillian: My head snapped up from Jude's words. Awwww. How cute! But it'll never last. I wish I could warn them. But I didn't. Let them be happy.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 am

Iliana:"It's okay, most people will know eventually, anyway." I squeezed his hand and smiled. Ms.Mills didn't say a word, even though I knew she'd heard what Jude had said. Most teachers would be lecturing us on how school is more important than relationships and have us insure them there would be no PDA from us. Ms. Mills didn't lecture though, and I gave her a slight smile. Maybe she wasn't a bad teacher after all.

(Ouch, Jillian, how cruel)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:26 am

((well she's obviously referring to her relay with Trent XD))

Jude: I smiled and looked at the worksheet. "Color the frog green." I pretended to look confused.

Jillian:i saw iliana smile at me and I felt triumphant. So far no student hated me. Success! "Anyone have questions?" I saw Jude's confused expression and I walked over. "This is green, Jude." I joked, pointing to it. A couple people chuckle and I smiled in their direction.

Jude: "Ohhhh!" Acting like I finally understood, I smiled at Ms. Jillian. "Thank you!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 am

(Obviously. It took me a minute after I read it to realize that, though)

Iliana: I grinned at Jude's antics. "And I can't be going out with an idiot, can I?" I joked, referring to his earlier comment. I colored in the last section of my frog and looked up at the clock. This was the last period of the day and there was only five minutes left. "School's almost over for the weekend! Finally."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

Jillian: "Ahhhh!" I half-yelled, knowing I might've startled some people. Eh. I can be loud. "The day's almost over! Any plans for the weekend? I'm running that half marathon up Pine Creek."

Jude: Hmm... Would Iliana be pissed if I announced something? Eh. I'll choose my words. "Iliana and I are hanging out."

Jillian: I smiled. When everyone began packing to leave, I flitted over to Jude and Iliana. "Sooo?" I began, purposely acting like I was 12. "How long's your relay been goin?"

((I say relay instead of relationship, just FYI. It's my slang.))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 am

Iliana: I shot a look at Jude, knowing Ms.Mills would find it 'too cute' that we'd only been going out a couple days. I bit my lip. "Awhile." Well it had felt like a lifetime due to all the drama. I changed the subject "Half-marathon, huh? I always wanted to run one of those." What a lie, running was boring.

(haha, okay xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:45 am

Jillian: "Yeah, I'm a running freak. And just so you know, I promise this is the only time we'll be coloring while I'm here. Okay?"

Jude: "Aw. But I like coloring. I feel like a kid."

Jillian: I rolled my eyes at Jude. "So how long's 'a while?' A month? Or two days?" I grinned as if I knew something. Which I didn't, but whatever. I'm still young. I can still joke. I sniffed and realized with horrow that I was wearing the shirt I had worn when I broke up with Trent. CRAP it still smelled like weed! I quickly walked to my desk and packed up my laptop. "So?" I asked, still wanting an answer. Please don't notice the smell! I wasn't a pothead!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:50 am

Iliana: "Somewhere in between," I answered vaguely, gathered my stuff and gave Jude a little shove toward the door. I hardly needed to be looked down on by a ditz of a substitute who smelled like - the dropouts who did crap in the back of the school. I shook my head a little, as if our sub would do drugs!
"Have a great weekend and tell us how the marathon goes!" I waved and then practically slammed the door behind Jude and I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 am

Jillian: Ugh. Shoot.

Jude: "So she seems extremely nice." I said happily. "But I think you couldve slammed the door a bit harder." Sarcasm. Major sarcasm. "Its funny how she calls a relationship a relay. Never heard that before."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 am

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, but she was being really nosy. I mean, I can just imagine her laughing in our faces because we've only been going out three days." Then I lowered my voice. "And did you smell her?"

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 am

Jude: "Im not obsessed Iliana. No, I did not smell our sub. Why?" I asked, wondering about the strange question.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 am

Iliana:"She smelled like the potheads." I shrugged. "But maybe I just imagined it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 am

Jude: "I doubt she's a pothead. For one she looks really healthy and it looks likes she's never had any substance in her, and for another: how could she be a runner if she smokes weed? Her lungs wouldn't be up for it."

((gotta go! Sad))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 am

(Aw bye! Don't ditch Maybrook tomorrow or I will be very disappointed in you Evil or Very Mad )

Iliana: "Yeah, you're probably right," I shrugged again. "I don't really know all that much about weed. That's next semester training. Anyway..."

I smiled and my eyes twinkled slightly. "Can you give me one hint about what we're doing tonight?" Jude hadn't said a word about our plans until just now back in Biology. Now I had grown curious, since he had kept it such a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next