the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 17 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 am

Jude: I groaned and put my head back, my hands moving to my face and rubbing my eyes. When did she become a human lie detector? And anyways, can't I lie every now and then? I'm pretty sure there's some unwritten law that says people can lie... Freedom of speech, that's it. I sighed. She'll get over it. Because I'm not letting this secret out.
Mostly because it's not a big deal. 10 cigarettes, maybe 15, or maybe just 8, it didn't matter. I wasn't smoking a pack a day for years.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm

gosh why is Artie Abrams/ Kevin McHale so freaking amazing? I think I have a new obsession!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

(Iliana is so horrible to Jude :/)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 pm

IM TALKING ABOUT ARTIE!!!!!!j
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 pm

(I know, but I don't know who that is :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 pm

.... Are you joking?

GLEE! ARTIE!!! WHEELCHAIR BOY!!! DANCING WITH MYSELF, STRONGER, BILLIONAIRE PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 pm

(OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got it Smile. I didn't know his last name, or the name of the actor who plays him, ha)

Iliana: I stomped to my locker and wrenched open the door. Why was Jude lying to me? Even if it was just a little lie, something he didn't think was a big deal. I had showed him where we really lived, and he was the only one of my friends that knew part of my secret. I grabbed some books for my next class and slammed the locker door shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Jude: I sighed and went through the next couple of periods and then Lunch came, the perfect time to set things straight with Iliana. I contemplated going out for lunch, ut decided I should stay away from fast food for a bit. So I walked into the lunch room and sat at the table, saying hi to people as I walked.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 pm

jeezz.... Ya'llmost gave me a heart attack. I LOVE kevin McHale GREATEST celebrity EVA!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Iliana: I walked into the cafeteria and looked over to the usual table. Jude was the first one there, but then a couple of my other guy friends sat down. Thank god, because it would be weird just the two of us...

(I'm bringing in two charries, guy friends to fill the table, ha)

Derek: "Jude and Iliana sitting in a tree: k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" I sang out when I saw Iliana walk over to our table. I smirked at her.

Iliana: I rolled my eyes at Derek. "Seriously? Get some new jokes, bro."

Josh: I made an 'oooh' sound, and then chuckled. "Yeah seriously dude, that's from second grade or something.

Derek: I shrugged and continued to smirk. "It's a timeless song." I went on to the next verse, the one about the baby carriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Jude: I laughed. "Baby carriages? Aren't they just called strollers nowadays?"

Derek: "You would know..."

Josh: "What, she's already pregnant?" I asked, bewildered. Were they serious? Or was it sarcasm? I swear I didn't know the difference. "That means I owe dylan..."

Jude: "She's not pregnant, retards." I said with a roll of my eyes. I stared at Iliana and smiled. It was good thing this type of talk didn't make stuff awkward between us.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Iliana: I laughed, "Are you all making bets with Dylan these days? Then again, I guess that's the usual. And NO I'm definitely not pregnant." I rolled my eyes. "You're such perverts." I smiled though, I loved my guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Derek: "Iliana, sit down and let me explain something to you," I said. She sat down and I took her hands. "all boys are juvenile and immature and perverted. Well, except Jude, but I don't think he's a guy."

Jude: I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Josh: "So wait. She's NOT pregnant?"

Derek: "Are you high?!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Iliana: I pulled my hands away and looked at Jude in mock deep-thought. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a girl." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right, although that was another one of the Dylan bets: whether I was a lesbian or not..." I sighed. "No Josh. I'm not pregnant, understand?" I smiled at the end, so as not to sound too harsh. Sometimes it took a little extra to get facts through Josh's head, he wasn't the brightest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 am

Jude: "Yeah, dylan's working this relationship to his advantage." I shrugged. Dylann was definitely gonna be a top poker player. He knew exactly what ards to play, how much to bet, all that. "And that was a joke iliana, we never bet on your sexuality," I said, rolling my eyes at her.

Josh: "right..."

Derek: "Oooh look over there!" I said, pointing to a girl who just walked in. ((im gonna use Nasim XD))

Nasim: I walked into the cafeteria, a frown on my face. Wow. I never knew I could frown. Well sorry! Where do I sit! Gr.. I scanned the tables. Well I obviously wasn't sitting with the cheerleaders, I mean, they'd probably convert me to bulimia... No one seemed friendly! Well, except for one brown haired boy and one blondie. But they were sitting with some mischievous boy and another who looked so lost... I didn't want to intrude...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

Iliana: I shoved Josh playfully. "Well, duh! I'm pretty sure we all know I'm straight. DEREK! It's rude to point." Still, I looked over at the girl. She looked unhappy...that wouldn't gel well at our table, where life was a joke. I gave her a friendly smile, though. "Maybe she'll want to crossover to the dark side," I used a spooky voice. "Where we have cookies!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:09 am

Jude: "Oh please. I've been to the dark side. They lied about the cookies..." I muttered, as if I were actually mad. I saw Derek get a mischievous grin and sighed. OBVIOUSLY he was going to try and get with this poor girl.

Nasim: One of the boys- the mischievous one- vigourasly waved at me to join them, so I immediately smiled my usual, gleaming smile and half-skipped to the table. "Hi!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 am

Iliana: The girl skipped. A sure sign of a priss. Unless she had been kidding.
"Hi...what's your name?" That seemed like a normal enough question to ask.

(You know, Derek's one of my real charries, but you've picked up on his personality, ha. And now thanks to you I know more about him. Except he's more of a douche bag, just for reference. I'm interested to see what happens with him and Nasim. Well, I'll probably help it along, but...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:16 am

bahaha wow I'm so psychic... XD

Nasim: "Sorry about all the bubbliness, second day and all. I'm Nasim."

Derek: I 'ahemed.' "Nasim... That's a nice name."

Nasim: "Its Armenian." I said, smiling. "Who are all of you peoples?"

Jude: "Jude." I said simply raising a hand and tilting my chair on it's back legs. She was pretty. Looked like a Kardashian. But Iliana looked prettier. By far.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:19 am

Iliana: "I'm Iliana. You can pull up a chair if you want." I wasn't really use to talking to other girls, all my friends were guys, so I hoped I didn't sound too stiff. I shot Derek a 'you're such a loser' look.

Derek: I smirked. Then I looked to Nasim "Yeah, you can sit by me, if you want." When she turned I stuck my tongue out at Iliana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 am

Nasim: "I swear you all just saved me from a lonely lunch," I laughed, ot feeling awkward or shy at all. I took a seat next to the boy who offered. "Who're you?"

Derek: "Im the hot guy you'll probably fall for in a couple minutes." I said in all seriousness. She laughed and said "we'll see how THAT goes..." I take that as a very good sign.

Nasim: Hm. He smelled good.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 am

Iliana: I rolled my eyes at Derek. "Ignore him. He's easy to get over, I would know." I had a crush on Derek awhile back, and easily got over him. That was because the crush only lasted until I heard him talk. And then I decided he was too hilariously awesome to like that way. More of friend material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:31 am

Jude: "You do?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows. "Care to explain?"

Derek: I stared at Iliana, a grin cracking across my face. "Thanks Iliana. Pretty sure you just doubled my ego."

Nasim: I stared at Jude and Iliana, confused. "Ooohhhhh!" I said out loud. "You two are dating!" I laughed. No wonder. And derek actually seemes like a nice person.

((poor nasim... She's so oblivious to Derek's perverted ways... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:37 am

Iliana: I rolled my eyes "Pretty sure you didn't hear the last part: you're easy to get over. If you deserved a big ego then you wouldn't be easily forgotten." I glanced over at Jude and couldn't help but laugh. "Just a harmless crush - back in freshman year, I think? Maybe before that, but I don't remember." I shrugged, Derek and I had grown up together, we'd been in the same class from kindergarten to fifth grade. And shared a lot of classes when we started having periods in the school day. I smiled at Nasim "Yeah...I didn't think it was very obvious, though. Unless you heard Derek's song earlier."

Derek: I smirked. "Jude and Iliana sitting in a tree-"

Iliana: "Don't. Even. Start."

Derek: I ignored her. "That's not all, that's not all, I saw Iliana drinking alcohol..." As if. She wouldn't even touch a bottle of the stuff at parties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:41 am

Nasim: "Ew..." I muttered. "They say beer's an acquired taste, but I think that just means: beer tastes like crap but I drink it anyways to look cool. You ever drink?" I asked Derek.

((im not really sure if he has, so I'll leave that question for you to answer... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next