the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 19 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Nasim: "Derek honest to God you're as sexy as a sweaty gym sock." I said, laughing so they would know I was joking. I didn't want them to think I was being mean for no reason. I flipped my hair over my left should, spilling Pomegranite scent everywhere. Everyone said I looked like Kim Kardashian, And I guess it was accurate, but I hated it when people said 'You look just like her!' because she was quite the slut.

Jude: I frowned. "Aw Iliana. You don't think I'm cute?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Derek: "You're just jealous. The Kardashians have nothing on me." I referred to her appearance, and hoped she got the joke. But if she didn't she'd just look stupid, so I won either way.

Iliana: I rolled my eyes at Jude "Of course I do." I turned to Derek "Actually they have a lot in common with you, which sucks for them.

Derek: "Ouch." I pretended to be offended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Nasim: "Ha ha." I said sarcastically, giving him a grin and a shoulder bump. I smiled at Iliana and looked at Jude. "You just give him 'cute' Iliana?"

Jude: "Yeah... I'd give myself 'smokin hot in the LEAST." I said cockily, before laughing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Iliana: "Let's stick with somewhere in between the two." I forced out a laugh, feeling weird discussing this. I glanced at the clock, lunch was almost over, thankfully.

Derek: "Just telling it like it is. The Kardashians are pretty hot, though." I wondered if she'd pick up on the double meaning. Well, the double people I could mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 pm

(*cough* Glee *cough cough*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

oopsies!
and PS: Nasim's secret is that she couldve been a famous singer back in Armenia because they wanted to sign her over there but she refused so she could continue her edu Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 pm

(sounds good. I don't know what Derek and Josh's secrets are, I'll figure it out when they start becoming more part of the plot. Well, I guess Derek kind of is, but Josh isn't really yet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Nasim: I got what he was saying immediately and cracked a smile. He was quite smooth...

Jude: "Alright alright. We got like, 15 minutes left..." I muttered, sad that friend-time was almost over.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

(haha, friend time? Jude can be such a little kid)

Derek: I smirked at Nasim's smile and thought to myself 'caught that, huh?'. Maybe she wasn't bubbled headed like the Kardashians, she just looked like them. But that would make her harder to get. My smirk fell a little.

Iliana: I saw that Jude looked all sad because there was only a little more time. "We have lunch again tomorrow, don't worry." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Jude: "Oh, how could I forget?" I laughed, hitting my forehead with the heel of my hand. "So this friday-" I began.

Nasim: "Yeah, you probably thought I wouldn't get that, would you?" I teased. "I might be bubbly but I'm not stupid."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Derek:"That's yet to be determined. The test is whether you end up going out with me or not. Then we'll know for sure."

Iliana: "As if you'd forget, lunch is, like, your favorite class. If it counted as a class it would be, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Jude: "Yeah, but not because I don't like school. I like having time to chill with my friends." I realized Nasim and Derek were in a bubble of their own, iliana and I were too. Poor Josh was just a floating speck...

Nasim: "Thats a trick question," I accused
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Iliana: "That's pretty typical. What were you saying about friday...?" He'd said it kind of randomly, friday had nothing to do with lunch. Unless they were cancelling lunch on friday or something.

Derek: I shrugged. "It is. And whether you do or you don't, I win." I kept up my smirk, knowing it typically irked the hell out of girls. Or it won them over. Geez, I always did win didn't I? ((COCKY JERK))

Josh: "I wonder what french fries are made of..." I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Jude: "Movie Marathon? My house?" I asked with a smile. Better than spending 15 bucks at a theatre.

Nasim: "Stop smirking!" I Pulled his mouth up into a goofy smile and laughed. "Much better."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Iliana: "I thought we agreed that movies were stupid dates?" I pretended to be annoyed, but then smiled. "Sounds good."

Derek: I caught her hands and chuckled. "Come on, it's my signature. It's what I'm 'famous' for. We all have something like that, something people know us for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Nasim: "Eh. You look cuter with a real smile." It was my turn to smirk then, especially at his face.

Jude: "I thought we agreed that GOING to the movies was cliche. However, having a marathon at your own house is pretty awesome."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Derek: "I think we already went over this: I look cute no matter what. No, I look hot no matter what." I purposely returned to my smirk, just to annoy her. Besides, smiling wasn't my style.

Iliana: "Depends what kind of movies. Horror is cliche."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Jude: "Well obviously. I was thinking a comedy."

Nasim: "You look better when you smile," I said, avoiding both of his statements. "Everyone should smile," I said, bubbly again. "Smiling makes the world go round. Right?!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Iliana: "That could work. I'd rather laugh then scream, anyway." I'd have enough freight when I became a full-fledged spy.

Derek: "Only if your five. I never knew Kardashians watched little kids shows." I smirked. "I think that'll be your new nickname: Miss Kardashian. Or Kim Kardashian, but that doesn't have the same ring to it." I snickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Nasim: I grimaced. "Please don't. The Kardashians are crazy and disrespectful and... Just don't."

Jude: "Comedy it is then. My parents are gonna love you, I can just see it," I said, smiling at the thought.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 pm

ssorrrryy my posts are so short, I'm with my cousins and I'm mobile so I can't use my phone for a very long time each reply. I'll make em long as possible, though!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Derek: "Exactly." I winked at her. "You have yet to prove you aren't either of those. We'll see, though. Same way we'll see if your bubbled-headed or not."
If you date me,I silently added.

Iliana: I smiled. "I hope so, I don't think I've given them any reason not to..." My brow furrowed, as I pretended to think of any way I could have. Really I was thinking that meeting Jude's parents could be considered a big step. He obviously didn't realize that, though, and I wasn't going to make it awkward by mentioning it.

(It's alright, as long as they're affective it doesn't matter the length Smile I only get bothered when people post something like 'she laughed'. I mean, really?! Surely they have more of an imagination than that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 am

ahah ok good Smile

Nasim: "Why do I need to prove who I am? Why don't I just tell you? Jesus Christ!" I muttered, flipping my hair again, making sure it hit him in the face slightly.

Jude: "I think your safe. I've never said anything bad about you to them anyway." I could just imagine my mom fussing over Iliana, trying to get her a drink or food, making sure she was comfortable.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:13 am

Derek: I shrugged, and then laughed when her hair hit me in the face. "hm, you're shampoo smells good. I won't believe anything until I see it, though." I meant about her being stupid or crazy or disrespectful.

Iliana: "That's good." The bell rang, and I pushed my chair away from the table. I wrinkled my nose at the remnants of the food I'd given my friends, that they had picked through. I sighed and dumped the tray in the trash. I laughed "You guys are such pigs."

Josh: My brow furrowed. "I thought we were humans?" Whoa, what was Iliana talking about? Was a pig a type of human?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 am

Nasim: I stared at him in response to his statement. "You... want to watch me apply shampoo to my hair...?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if he was implying he wanted to watch me shower...

Jude:"Oink oink oink," I said.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next