the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 24 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Nasim: Argh those eyes... Nope. He wasn't gonna find out. Completely. "Well because. Um... People might take it seriously..." I said, trying not to look away. He leaned closer I leaned away, keeping the same distance. "They'll be a huge rumor..." and surprisingly this rumor would be true so I couldnt let it spread like wildfire....

Jude: "Ok, you're right," I said, seeing how tired she looked. "Im sorry." The teacher shushed us and I rolled my eyes, drawing a tic tac toe game.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Iliana: I side-glanced at him, and couldn't help laughing and feeling happy again when I saw he was playing tic tac toe. "But...I'm still gonna find out what you're hiding, Jude." I said quietly in a sing-song voice.

Derek: "And that would be bad because...? Don't you like attention? Don't you want people thinking you're a great singer? Maybe even a famous one?" I suppressed a chuckle when she leaned away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Nasim: about twenty countries already do I thought bitterly. "yes and no. Id love attention but not when its focused on my singing." Because then I'll basically be famous again, but in a lesser degree. I JUST WANTED TO FINISH HIGH SCHOOL!

jude: "Mhm. Sure. Your turn," I said after drawing a circle in the top left corner. I handed her the paper nonchalantly to keep the teacher from seeing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 am

Derek: My eyes narrowed "You contradict yourself. You said you wanted to be a famous singer, but now you're saying you don't want attention for your singing." I turned back to the computer and clicked the 'print' button, which brought up the printing options screen. I looked over at her "You think three hundred will be enough?"

Iliana: I drew an x in the center. Now no matter where he wrote a circle, I could always win. "You're not very good with strategies, you know." I handed it back to Jude without the teacher noticing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 am

Jude: I shrugged and place an O in the bottom right corner. "I don't care. I'd rather wing it. Unless I somehow get interested in competetive Tic-Tac-Toe, I'll stick to the strategy of blocking you every chance I get," Lie. I had a strategy. A holey one, but it sometimes worked.

Nasim: My eyes grew wide in horror and fear. "Please don't. I don't want to be famous in high school. I don't want to be distracted. That good enough?" Please don't make the copies!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 am

Iliana: I put a x in the bottom left corner, after carefully stealing away the paper from Jude. "So...you don't even have a plan? You just act on impulse. Act now, think later." Well, that was the complete opposite of me. Of my strategy in Tic-Tac-Toe, I mean...

Derek: "I think you'll look even better in color..." I clicked through the different toning options and raised my eyebrows at her, giving her one last chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 am

Jude: I smiled. She fell into the plan perfectly. I placed the O that would gauruntee my victory in the top right corner and waited for her to realize the problem. ((i think the game looks like this now:
O|_|O
_|X|_
X|_|O

Nasim: "Please!" I looked around the room and saw the teacher reading a book. I exited out of the print options and the wiki page before grabbing Derek's stupid wrist and pulled him out to the hall. "You really wouldve printed it, wouldn't you, you jerk!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 am

Iliana: I examined the tic-tac-toe board, and realized that Jude would win in almost any spot that I drew an x. Almost any spot. If we worked together, we could both lose. Or he could win on his own. I decided to give Jude a test, even though I knew it was unfair. He, thinking this was just a game of tic-tac-toe, would probably fail. I placed an x in the middle of the top row, then handed it back to Jude. He would pick to take the easy win, and fail the test. I shouldn't be placing so much baggage on a children's game, but I did.

Derek: I shrugged and looked down at my shoes. "The world may never know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 am

Jude: I saw hesitation and when she placed the X somewhere, that was all I needed. She knew I won, there was no questioning it. So, being the dork I am, I placed an O in the middle of the bottom row.

Nasim: I was fuming, so all of this 'the world may never know' BS was getting on my nerves. "You're a pile of bullcrap! you really wouldve, huh? Despite my pleading, you'd ignore me and prove WHAT to yourself? Tell me what your gain would be Derek because I'd really like to know!" I hissed at him, eyes throwing daggers.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Iliana: I cocked my head to the side when Jude put the O in the bottom row. I was almost positive he didn't know what the test was for, because he would have placed the O in a different place. I put an x in the middle of the left column, so he'd be forced to win, anyway.

Derek: I smirked. "I'd prove that I was right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Jude: I smirked and won. "whyd you do that?"

Nasim: "Right about WHAT??" I asked angrily. I wanted to knee him in the balls. He was just pissing me off so much....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Iliana: "Because you didn't." Well, that was probably about the vaguest statement I had ever said, but it would give him something to think over. I crushed up the paper and tossed it in the trash can. "Score." I said as it landed inside.

Derek: "That...the wiki was real." I had actually just come to that realization, but I could pretend I had known it wasn't a fake all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Jude: I threw my hands in the air. "Two points!" The teacher glared at me and I held my hand up in apology. I laughed quietly when he looked away. "Oops."

Nasim: I looked at him desperately and sighed. "Yeah. It's real." Then I gripped his upper arms and dug my nails in "You. Cannot. Tell. Anyone. Understood?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

((i think I'll bring in an interesting charrie of mine... *snickers evilly*))

Name: Quinton 'Quinn' Toll
Looks: Black straight emo hair, fair skinned, hazel eyes, great smile.
Personality: Cute, funny, extremely flirty, kind of... irresponsible... as you will find out when you read 'other.'
Other: Got his girlfriend (now ex-) pregnant. Tried to keep the relationship for the baby's sake, but she got all mean and started hitting him, so he left but is still going to help out when the baby arrives because he at least wants to be a good dad since he thinks the baby's life will be messed up as it is.

Maybrook Prep - Page 24 Search?site=images&source=mog&gl=us&client=ms-palm-webOS&q=random%20cute%20guy#i=0
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Iliana: I hid my laugh behind my hand. Then I crumpled up another sheet of paper and handed it to him. "You're turn."

Derek: I pulled off one of her fingernails and winced at the red marks left on my arms now. "Damn..." I said softly. Then I looked back up at her with a smirk. "I wasn't planning to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm

(Lena can talk to Quinn. You've talked to her before - well Trent has - but they sound like they'd get along. And they're both majorly screwed up, hah)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

((ok Smile))

Jude: I quickly checked to make sure the teacher wasn't looking before tossing the wad at the bin. "Aw. I missed..."

Nasim: I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. A lot." Sincere, honest, this secret could NOT get out...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Iliana: I raised my eyebrows at him. "Really?" Then I sighed, and crumpled up another piece. I slow-moed throwing the wad into the basket, showing Jude the technique. Even though I was pretty sure there wasn't one. I handed the wad to him. "Now you try."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Derek: "No problem." I shrugged. "I don't really care, anyways. It's not that interesting of a secret. For me, at least." I walked back inside the tech room.

(I'm planning Lena's meet-up with Quinn, so bare with me a few minutes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Jude: "But I'm tiiirrrrrreeeedddddd!" I whined jokingly. Then I smirked and took the paper from her and threw it in perfectly. "Thanks coach," I said with a laugh.

Quinn: My hands were jammed in my pockets as I walked down the hall, thinking about Skylar and what her problem was. This whole thing was her fault as much as it was mine, and she somehow finds it decent to HIT me? I'm glad she didn't go to this school.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Nasim: I walked in gratefully, and when the bell rang, I pecked him on the cheek before running to my next class. Even if he didn't like me, that was how you thank or greet someone in Armenia. And he deserved it.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Iliana: "Please tell me you weren't faking it the first time." Then I mumbled. "I thought we were staying away from cliche."

Derek: I stood there confusedly for a second, then shrugged and moved on. I was use to girls throwing themselves at me. Not that I wouldn't giver her hell about it later, tease her. I smirked as I walked out.

Lena: "Hey Quinn..." I said quietly as I passed, with a small smile. No one ever noticed me, so what was the use? Well, Tara had, and Mandy, but nobody cool. Popular cool or regular cool. Was that confusing? Tara would have said it wasn't...wouldn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Jude: I grinned. "I actually wasn't.... I'm not the worlds best paper-thrower but I don't suck. Watch." I threw another paper, made it, another, made it, another, miss. "I am exactly average."

Nasim: I still felt troubled... Derek said it's not an interesting secret to him, so what if he accidentally slipped?

Quinn: Lena passed me and I stopped her. "Would you hit me if I tried to work things out? No matter how raging your emotions were?" I was being stupid asking her, but I needed to know if Skylar had been right or wrong to punch and slap me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Iliana: I laughed but shook my head. "No, you're definitely better than average. Well, in everything besides basketball." The bell rang, and I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I stood to leave.

Lena: "um, well, that depends I guess...if-" I was about to say 'if I had taken my pill or not', but realized how odd that sounded. I meant my pill for ADHD, which sometimes made me moody. "That's a question for..." I stopped myself from saying 'Tara' and realized how dorky I sounded right now. Actually, that was probably how I always sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next