the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 32 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Jude: "Aw. Well that's too bad. Lemme know whenever you feel better, ok?" I kissed her forehead before heading off to my own class. "And how was that?" i asked Amy quietly.

Amy: "Heck if i know. im in your brain, not hers."

Jude: I continued walking, ignoring Amy the rest of the way.

Quinn: my pregnant ex. "The person i asked you about yesterday. Don't worry, though. She's not a parent." I didn't feel like telling her it was my ex-girlfriend.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Lena: I shook my head. "I'm use to abusive parents. My old best friend's dad was. And my mom can be if she's too drunk. But she still hurt you, even if they're not your parent, this is bad. Even worse, actually, if she isn't your parent." I picked up my supplies and bit my lip, trying to decide what to paint today.

Iliana: I looked after Jude, dumbstruck. Either he never really had wanted to hang out, or...? All I could think of was that Jude didn't like me anymore. I rushed to catch up with him. "We have biology now, smart one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Quinn: I shrugged and began sketching on white paper the cartoon grim reaper i had drawn yesterday. only this time, instead of a beer bottle, he was holding a bundle, shaped like a baby. To represent what Skylar and I were doing to it with our fighting. Not literally, but i'm sure all the stress and actions Skylar's been doing has had some effect on the girl... I quickly remembered Lena was right next to me and i erased the bundle quickly. Hoping she hadn't seen.

Jude: "do we? Oops." i smiled. "Sure you can't hang out today? I was hoping we would go out for dinner."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Lena: "What was that? I basketball?"I said distractedly. I began painting, not knowing quite where it would lead yet.

Iliana: I tugged at the end of my hair, something I only did when I was really confused or stressed. Or both. I shook my head, not sure what to say. Now he was being all nice again? Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Jude: "Oh. My goodness. Caro signore! (italian for DEAR LORD!) Could you please just tell me whats wrong? I'm getting really paranoid right now thinking i did something horribly wrong and GAH!" I suddenly said.

Quinn: "Yeah, sure. Basketball..." I muttered, shortening the length of his robe so that his skeletal ankles showed. I added a scythe and looked over the picture. exceptional.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Iliana: I shook my head and sighed. "I just don't know who to believe. So many people are saying that..." I cut off, not sure how to say this so it didn't sound perverted.

Lena: I looked over at Quinn's picture and gulped. "That's...dark. But in a good way, I guess." I looked at my picture, which was using dark colors, but more like blues and purples, no grim reapers in sight. My painting would probably turn into another ocean scene, like the millions I had painted before. I crushed up the paper and sighed exasperatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Quinn: "Oh, don't do that!" i said, taking her paper and smoothing it out. i hated it when people threw their art away. "don't ever throw your art out. There is no 'i did it wrong' here."

Jude: oi. Rumors.... "Saying what?" and more importantly, why was she believing them? I think you're right Amy...

Amy: well of course i was....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Lena: I looked over at him with a frown but gave in. "Alright but if it turns out awful then you're to blame." Tara had always been a better artist than me, even though she insisted I had a talent for it. I didn't have a talent for anything. ((She's good at art, but has low self-esteem xD))

Iliana: "That...that you were pretending to be nice and sensitive and everything, just to 'get with me'." I looked up at Jude, trying to calculate whether he'd deny it or not. Or whether there even was anything to deny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Jude: I hid a smile and gave her a oh-are-you-serious? look. "Iliana. That's not true. Clearly a guy can't be nice without having some sick sexual intentions nowadays? It's not true. When i ask you to come watch a movie, i mean WATCH the movie. not sit there and make out like some people do. I'm just nice and.... sensitive because that's how i am. Ok?"

Quinn: "Nothing comes out awful. An artist's work is not exceptional, it's not terrible, and it's not how he or she meant it to look like. It's their vision in strokes of paint, and how their hands wanted it to be." i said, reciting the lines of a quote I myself had come up with when i was about thirteen years old. "I live by that."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Lena: "That sounds like something Tara would say..." I mumbled. I continued painting, adding dabs of brighter colors here and there to highlight.

Iliana: I nodded slowly and rocked back and forth on my heels. Hm. I still didn't know who was telling the truth here, Derek or Jude? I bit my lip and cocked my head to the side, posing a question. "What if - hypothetically - I said that I wanted to make out? What would you say to that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Jude: "I would say no. Because for one I feel it's too early in our relationship, two I wouldn't be comfortable with it right now, and three you would be known as a hypocrite. So. Are you convinced?"

QUinn: "Maybe tara stole it from me."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Iliana: I shrugged and bit my lip again. "I guess so. Come on, we don't want to be late for Ms. Jillian's class!" I faked enthusiasm as we walked through the door. I still wasn't convinced. And on top of that, I was a little offended, in the back of my mind, that Jude didn't want to kiss me...

Lena: "Huh? Oh, you caught that." I laughed. "No, she didn't say that exact line, but she says things like that. Very philosophical, you two would probably get along well." I nodded. Even though they probably wouldn't, since that was one of their only similarities. Actually, there were more, but I wanted Quinn to be my friend, not Tara's. Which was selfish, but watevs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Quinn: "Please. me? Philosophical? Not at all. I made that up when i was going through a 'phase' in my life. You know, where you try to be more superior that others?" And if Tara was like how Lena said she was, Tara would probably spit in my face if she found out what she did.

Jude: i groaned. "Iliana i said something wrong, didnt i? Could you stop- this is going to sound bad but- could you stop being so fake and just tell me outright what's bothering you??"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Lena: I nodded. "That phase is Tara's whole life, so far at least."

Iliana: I frowned at Jude then slid into my seat. "I'm not fake." Good, now he couldn't say anything else. He wouldn't dare, not with the teacher right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Jillian: Yep. There's the fight. Just as i expected. They could work it out. "You know what guys? Your teacher didn't leave me a lesson plan today, so i guess you can study or work on homework for today... I think that's what her plan was... it says here you have a test this Wednesday.... So yeah. Study!" One hundred percent true. And coincidental.

Jude: "Iliana! Come on! you're never straightforward with this stuff! How can i make sure you're happy if you won't even tell me what's bothering you in the first place!?"

Quinn: "Tara sounds like someone I'd like to meet. To see if you're right or not."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Iliana: Just great. Thanks a lot Ms. Jillian. "I don't have to tell you everything." I said sharply. Which didn't even make any sense, since I had always told Jude everything.

Lena: I laughed again. "Good luck with that. She transferred schools. But I hear she might be oming back." I lowered my voice on the last part, as if it were the most scandalous gossip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 am

Quinn: "Oh, really?" I finished my sketch, a kid-version of the grim reaper, mid-shin high robe, on a skateboard, robe with a drawstring on the hood, and a scythe with a random brand sign on it.

Jude: "Ok, but it's affecting me, as well."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 am

Lena: "Yes really. People said maybe even this month." When I saw his drawing it made me smile. "Clever."

Iliana: "Don't make me feel guilty," I grumbled "And it would be awkward if you knew, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:08 am

jude: "You just asked me if i would make out with you. nothing's going to be awkward now."

Jillian: I sighed, knowing I'd have to shush them soon, but Jude would probably hate my guts if I did....

Quinn: "Thanks. This month? Why don't you sound excited? She sounds like she's your best friend..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 am

Iliana: I couldn't hold back a laugh. "That was just to see how you'd react, I didn't think you'd find that awkward...and now you're being the hypocrite. Who just asked me to be straightforward?"

Lena: I shook my head. "Ex-best friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am

Jude: "Wait... what?? Ah! Iliana you're making my head hurt with all this cruel irony and such!"I rubbed my temples, laughing. "So what would be awkward if I knew?"

Quinn: "Ex? What happened?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

Iliana: "Everything. You'd just...be weirded out. Or you'd feel all pressured or, I don't know. You aren't predictable enough for me to say. But things would be different, and not in a good way."

Lena: "A lot of things," I sighed "She kept trying to change me, make me like everybody else. And then she said that I had too many mood swings, which I can't help because -"I cut off and kept going "And she was really freaked out because..." I took a deep breath and then looked Quinn in the eyes. "I have depression."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

Jude: "Just tell me."

Jillian: JUST TELL HIM! THIS WAS LIKE A SOAP OPERA!

Quinn: It was one of those 'wait, what?' moments, where i couldn't register things quick enough. "Depression?" Number one cure for Depression: Hugs. not medically or scientifically proven, but Quinn-tifically proven. I gave her a tight hug, for five seconds, then let go.

((did i mention he's a hug-whore at times? XD))

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 am

Iliana: "No." I said simply. Especially not now, when it was so obvious the teacher was eavesdropping. I looked up at her, hoping Jude would get the hint that now was definitely not the time. Although, there would probably never be a time, but I could give him a little hope.

Lena: "Uh, thanks." I said softly. Then I smiled. "You reacted better thant Tara did, though you'll probably decide to stay away from me by tomorrow. No one wants to be around someone with a disorder." Or two, counting my ADHD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 am

Quinn: I frowned. "Wouldn't that be counter-productive?"

Jude: "Oh... fine..." I got the hint. I began looking over my notes, although i had them all memorized

Jillian: Dammit. Oh well. I went back to reading my book.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next