the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 34 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Jude: After getting a nod of approval from the teacher, I sighed. "Stuck?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Iliana:"Yeah, but I'll figure out something." I did, in fact, figure out a poem and brought it up to the teacher. She gushed over it for a few minutes, while I suppressed an eye roll, and then I returned to my seat. "Almost lunch, almost lunch, almost lunch." I had to put my hands on my lap so that I wouldn't bounce up and down. I suddenly had too much energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Jude: "Excited?" I said with a grin. I propped my head on my hand and my elbow on the desk and looked at her. "Can I see it?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Iliana: "No, it's a stupid poem. If I were proud of it then I'd show you." I shoved it in my backpack, intent on burning it later. Especially since it almost told of my family's secrets. Not that the teacher would have caught on to the meanings of some of the lines. The bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Jude: "Mmkay," I said, though my voice came out muffled since I buried my face in the crook of my elbow. "Lunch time." I got up and ran my hand through my hair. "Shall we adjourn to the cafeteria?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Iliana: I laughed. "Yes, let's." When we walked in, the first thing I saw was Derek throwing something at the back of the cheer leaders' heads.

Derek: "Taste the rainbow, bitches." I said under my breath while grinning and throwing Skittles at them. When ever they turned around I'd act as if I hadn't been the one throwing anything, and they were stupid enough to fall for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Nasim: I laughed when Derek threw the package at them, but I was a ways away so they wouldn't know he did it. I walked over to the table and set my tray down.

Jude: "Is he trying to get them to eat or something?"

Quinn: I walked into the cafe and sat at my usual empty table. No one WANTED to sit there, and I didn't want them too. I was content with being alone. I sat low in my chair and picked at the pasta.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "If he is, it's not working." I sat down next to Josh.

Josh: "Wait. How could you taste a rainbow?"

Derek: I looked up and saw Nasim. I smirked and held out some Skittles. "Wanna throw some?"

Lena: I walked into the cafeteria and was on my way over to my normal table, when I spotted Quinn sitting all alone. I thought he had friends, maybe they were just in line? What would Tara do? I cringed as I asked myself that question, realizing that was like taking sides. But if I sat with Quinn, wouldn't that be taking sides, too? Maybe I wanted to take sides. Quinn had been the ones to stand up for me, after all. I started over to his table, deciding that if he glared at me I would turn back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Quinn: God. I was trapped. If i glared at her I'd be breaking my promise, and i really didn't mind sitting with her. She was a good person. but at the same time i might slip and tell her about Skylar...

Jude: "Ha. True. And Josh: it's not meant literally. You really havent seen the commercials?"

Nasim: "No, i'd rather eat some." I ate some and laughed. "I just spared a cheerleader some unfair temptation and a headache."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Lena: "Hi...is anyone sitting here?" I chose my words carefully, not saying 'can I sit here?', which left the question open for complete friendship rejection. I chewed on my lip nervously, I wasn't good with people.

Josh: "No..." I felt stupid.

Derek: "But where's the fun in that?" I chucked a grape one, my least favorite flavor, at the back of one of the girls' necks, and chuckled at the look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Nasim: "Ugh. Stop." I took the rest of the Skittles, but didn't eat them. "Now quit ogling them." I laughed. He was such a perv

Quinn: "Does it look like it?" I asked sarcastically, but I smiled. "Take a seat. I could use company today."

Jude: "Well then you wouldn't know, i guess." What were we going to do with Josh...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Derek: "Waddya talking about?" I asked as I finished checking that blonde one with the big...feet. I turned to her with a chuckle. "Jealous?"

Lena: "Unless your friends are ghosts, which would be pretty cool." I loved ghost stories, and thoroughly believed in ghosts. And vampires, and witches, and fairies. Tara use to believe in fairies, too. But then we got to middle school, where makeup was the new belief.

Josh: "No, I guess not..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Quinn: I laughed and put my feet on another chair. "Oh, yes, have i introduced you to my friend Brian? He got run over by an ice cream truck." i said, gesturing to an empty chair. "Say hello Brian..."

Nasim: "Ugh, not at all! Those girls have no respect for themselves at all. They act all upset when guys check 'em out but secretly they're so thrilled and it's just disgusting. Like, come on..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Lena: I frowned. "Ghosts are real, there's evidence."

Derek: "Whereas you don't keep it a secret that you enjoy guys checking you out? Is that what you're trying to say?" I held back laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Quinn: "I'm not saying theyre not!" I said quickly, taking in her frown.

Nasim: "It's flattering i'll admit but I'm not going to go all out for it. I mean, I'm going to wear booty skirts and short tops that squeeze the bejesus out of me. They should check me out because of how I look naturally, not how i look showing everything everywhere..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Derek: I snorted. "You sound like a Disney movie."

Lena: "Good, because they are." I saw Tara walking into the cafeteria, and kept my eyes on her, waiting to see if she'd try to start something. Tara wasn't one to pick a fight, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Nasim: "Armenian Princess Nasim for ya," i said with a laugh. "Want to know whats funny about the Disney Princess movies?"

Quinn: ANNNNND Tara walked in. "By the way, are you mad at me for what I said?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Derek: I shrugged "I dunno, I never pay attention to the actual story. Cartoon princesses are hot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Lena: I fiddled with my lunch box (yes, I still carried a lunch box). "Not really. I mean, it was nice that someone stood up for me. But I could have done without you mentioning my depression..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Nasim: "Wow, you would fall in love with a cartoon," i said, not admitting that I had fallen madly in love with Aladdin when i was a a little girl. "But it's like Disney's sending a message that it's okay to kiss a random guy and marry him when you only know him as 'Prince Charming' or just 'Prince' even."

Quinn: "I'm really sorry, then." I said sincerely, looking at her with pleading eyes. My left one was still squinted.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Derek: "That's all you need to know when you're a whore." I laughed.

Lena: I shrugged. "It's okay, don't worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Nasim: I grinned and ate a skittle. "Still havent slipped?"

Quinn: "Good. How had it gone after I left?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Derek: I groaned. "You're really asking that question again? NO, I didn't tell your secret." Was she going to bug me for the rest of my life about this?

Lena: "She just...walked away. Which isn't a bad thing. Or a good thing. It's hard to say when it comes to Tara."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Nasim: "IM SORRY FOR BEING CAREFUL!" I said, shrugging and holding my hands up in defense. "Jesus Christ, boy!"

Quinn: "Mhm...." I looked at my food. "Sorry if I ruined any chance of you guys becoming friends again,"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Derek: I rolled my eyes and continued chucking skittles at the cheer leaders.

Lena: "There weren't any chance to begin with, anyway. Tara said, before she stopped being my friend, that she had already given me plenty of chances. Too many, she said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next