the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 33 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 am

Lena: "I don't know what that means..." I blushed, embarrassed. I was used to Tara being the only one who used big words, and she always gave me the definition of the word, along with saying it. At least when she was talking to me.

Iliana: I smirked when Ms. Jillian went back to her book.

((Wait, what's her last name again?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:36 am

((Hall))

Quinn: "Staying away from you would be the opposite of what's supposed to be done, which is me helping you get over this," i said, no humor on my face. I was dead serious now.

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 am

Lena: "Oh." I nodded as I painted. "No one has tried that method yet." Everyone who knew, which was very few people thankfully, ran away from my depression. They found it frightening or stupid. So how come Quinn was going to help me? Hm. Just another of life's mysteries, as Tara would say. I gave Quinn a smile, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 am

Quinn: "Good. It wont be repetitive for you, then." i said with a smile. "Three hugs a day? Random times, given by me only. Whenever i think you need one the most. Agreed?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:45 am

Lena: I laughed "O-kay." That wouldn't be happening, I was sure of it. He wouldn't want to hug me, especially when he saw how being around me affected his rep. Oh well, I'd enjoy it while it lasted. The bell rang and I hurried to pick up my supplies and put my painting on the drying rack.

Iliana: The bell rang, which meant in a few short seconds we'd be away from Ms. Hall's eavesdropping. Which meant Jude would ask for an explanation I didn't want to give. I put away my stuff in slow-mo, trying to stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

Quinn: It was going to work. I knew it will. And my rep wouldnt really be hurt by it, i guess. In fact, it might even be enhanced. i could see a headline now: QUINN GETS WITH DEPRESSED GIRL and subheading: Will She Still Be Depressed After This? But i wouldn't try to do anything, i figured i was done with all that love stuff because i was going to be a dad. So people could think what they want, as long as it wasn't bad of me.

Jude: I waited patiently at the door for Iliana, deciding i wouldn't ask again, and she could tell me whenever she wanted to, but i hoped she actually WOULD tell me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 am

Iliana: Finally I couldn't stall any longer and I trudged to the door. "What class do we have next, again? I don't have much of a memory today..." Stupid topic, but maybe it would distract him for the time being. He had thought to distract me with Calculus, so maybe he would be distracted with schedules.

Tara: I twisted my locker combo into the lock and the pulled the door open, sending a pile of stuff avalanching down. I sighed and picked it all up. How could my locker already be a mess, after being back only one day? I checked my hair in the mirror, it tended to frizz, and caught sight of a familiar face. Blonde hair...Lena! Should I talk to her? We hadn't talked in months...They said the best revenge on your enemies was forgiveness, so here went nothing. I turned around and then 'spotted' Lena, I wasn't an actress for nothing. "Oh hey Lena! How've you been?"

((Tara looks like Alexis Bledel, but with green eyes))

Lena: I stood there for a second, surprised Tara was here. And even more surprised that she was speaking to me. In a friendly way, too. "Um, good..." I couldn't even bring myself to reciprocate the question. Reciprocate: one of Tara's words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 am

Quinn: I followed Lena out the door. "What? What's good?" I asked her, fixing my hair and not even noticing the other girl in the hall.

Jude: adorable how she tried to distract me like i tried to distract her. "I'm pretty sure we have AP english right now... And then lunch," i said brightly.

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

Lena: "I'v been good." I looked from Quinn to Tara and back, seeing if he would make the connection that we were having a conversation.

Tara: I smiled at the boy who had come out of the room. He looked emo and artsie, which was Lena's typical crowd. And use to be my typical crowd, until I decided that all of the girls in that group were jerks who needed to get over themselves and start caring about other people. Especially Mandy and Lena. But I had promised myself that I would close that chapter of my life - close all the time I had spent with that group. I realized this would be difficult, since I had been forced to transfer back to Maybrook. I took a step forward. "I'm Tara, one of Lena's...friends." I didn't even know what to call us anymore. Hardly acquaintances, since I knew so much about her life, but friends was too, er, friendly? Oh well, I was sure this guy knew nothing of our past, so 'friend' would fit perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 am

Quinn: I looked at the new girl, not sure whether to be polite or not; i mean, apparently she tried to change Lena. not being able to decided I just nodded in her direction and turned back to Lena. "I have to get to class, but I'll see you later, okay?" I gave her a hug, because i felt like she would really need one now. "That's one." i said with a smile before walking off.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 am

Tara: I raised my eyebrows at Lena "Is that your boyfriend or something? Cute." I turned back to my locker, pretending to organize, when in reality there was no way to fix my locker-organization-issues. I knew where everything was, so why organize anymore, anyway?

Lena: I blushed and shook my head. "Just a friend."

Tara: "Oh really? It's not like you to have boys for friends. Remember Paul?" I laughed.

Lena: Tara's laugh sounded harsh to my ears. "Paul was really nice! I mean, everyone thought he was gay, he was way too skinny, he was Indian, and he wore nothing but Hollister, but..." I realized the sentence had lost its purpose "Anywho, Paul was great, not someone I could have kept as only a friend.

Tara: "Mmhmm. Right." Lena had the oddest choice in boys. And each one was always different. She really didn't have a type, her type was anyone that would fall for her. I closed my locker and gave her a waggly-fingered wave. "See ya later." Then I walked off.

Iliana: I grinned. "YES! I can't wait, lunch is the best part of the day!" Then laughed. Maybe he had forgotten about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 am

Jude: I laughed quietly. "You know i still havent forgotten, right? I'm just giving you a break?"

QUinn: I gritted my teeth at 'Tara' when she brought up someone that obviously upset Lena. I turned back around."Hey, Tara?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 am

Tara: I spun around upon hearing my name, and saw it was Lena's friend. "Yeah?" I smiled, wary of insults. Almost all the guys teased me 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 am

Iliana: "I know," I mumbled and sighed as we walked into the English room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 am

Quinn: She seemed on defense, but she wasn't getting away that easy. i gave her a stone-cold glare. "Remember when Lena told you about her depression and you freaked out and ditched her? Huh. What a friend," i spat before turning on my heel and storming away, hands in my pocket.

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 am

Jude: "Don't think about it though. i'm over it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 am

Iliana: I raised my eyebrows, disbelievingly "Really? You are? That quick?"

Tara: My mouth fell open slightly. "Just who do you think you are? You don't even know me, and you've decided just how you're going to act towards me. Anything that happened in the past between me and Lena is behind us. We're not fighting over things we can't change, at least I know I'm not. Are you Lena?" I looked over at her.

Lena: I looked between my the two uncomfortably. True, Tara hadn't tried to bring up old wounds...besides the Paul thing. But she had brought up that one thing, and then Quinn had reacted by bringing up a very touchy subject. That had been our biggest fight, the one that had wrecked our friendship. I just stood there baffled, not knowing who to side with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 am

Quinn: "Don't ask her to choose sides! She's told me all about you, so you better watch how you act!" I hissed. I fixed my hair, strode off, and stopped thinking about it. just had to yell at her. She had been trying to 'help' Lena but as soon as Lena admitted to having a REAL problem, she ditched her? No! That irked me so much! So i got out my anger and i was done with it. but i knew i'd have to talk to Lena, in case she found it unacceptable to give her a hug after what i had said.

Jude: I shrugged. "Yeah. 's long as you just go back to normal iliana, not 'i need to watch what i'm saying so nothing will slip out' Iliana.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 am

Lena: I stood there for a second, a little scared. When Tara was mad, she went all out. Sometimes verging on anger management, but if you ever mentioned that to her she would be at your throat. Anger management reminded her too much of her father, the abusive parent.

Tara: I gritted my teeth, then gave Lena a very forced smile before stomping away.

Iliana: "Um, okay." I was confused, but dropped it. The teacher said we had to write a poem today. About anything, any kind of poem. I wondered if I could get away with an acrostic in advanced, senior English?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 am

Jude: A poem? Ok....
I am bored
In this class.
I wish I had a Ford,
not my piece of metal and glass.

My car really stinks,
it's awful to see
it's not worth a wink,
it's doesn't portray ME.

A camaro would be nice,
a ferrari even better,
too bad I can afford the price...

I was stuck on the last line. What rhymed with 'better?' Oh, I know....

And now I want some chedder.

She never said it had to make sense...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Iliana: I read over Jude's poem and laughed. "I like it. I'd write something like that if I weren't so OCD about my grades."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Jude: I frowned. "This isn't worth an A?" I had thought it was pretty good.... "Do you think it needs to make more sense?"

((HARRY POTTER WEEKEND ON ABC FAMILY!))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Iliana: I shrugged. "I dunno, I can't read the teacher's mind on grading. But if I gave you any advice on it, I'd say to take out the part about the class being boring. That probably wouldn't sit well with the teacher, since it is their class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Jude: "Right..." i erased the first two lines. "Hmmm...."

My car isn't as sleek as a sword,
It's as pretty as a rat's ass

"Hows that?" I asked. It was a good thing our teacher embraced swearing in our writing like the nut she was, so I was sure she wouldn't mind my simile.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Iliana: "Sure..." I tried to write a poem and wadded up the page after starting one I knew would fail. I tapped my pencil on the desk, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next