the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 39 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 am

((Yepppers))

Jillian: I looked at Iliana, and it took me a bit to process her question. i shook my head to clear it. "Um. We're- you guys have to, uh... You're going to- oh, crap..." i muttered quietly, seeing that i had knocked over a cup of pencils. I picked them up and straightened myself. "Just get into pairs and complete the measurements and graphs... ok?" I sat down at the desk and took out my book.

Jude: "Is it just me or is Ms. Jillian not herself today?"

Jillian: I heard Jude's comment, but I didn't stop reading my book. I knew i wasn't myself, and i knew it wasn't the students' faults. but i was just royally pissed off today.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 am

Iliana: "No, she seems pretty pissed. But don't ask her why. That'd be like telling her to calm down. And what did I tell you never to do? Tell a girl to calm down." I muttered to Jude, then my voice rose up to normal volume. "Let's get started!" I said cheerily and began measuring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 am

Jillian: My hand twitched at Iliana's cheerfulness. OF COURSE the one day I wasn't willing to put up with her fake self was the day i would want to shoot myself because of it...

Jude: "Iliana." I said, smiling. "I'm not telling you to CALM down, I'm telling you to tone it down. She looks like she's going to shoot herself.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:44 am

Iliana: "What are you talking about?" I said just as cheerfully and glanced at Ms. Hall. Was I not allowed to be happy when she wasn't? And why did Jude care if a teacher was about to shoot herself? "Sometimes I think you care too much about other people." I muttered the last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 am

Jude: "I care too much about those I care too much about. I'm just scared she's going to whip out a revolver and hold us all hostage..."

Jillian: I sighed. Did i look that bad? I had forgotten make-up that morning, my hair was pulled into a messy ponytail... I probably looked like a hobo. I closed my book reluctantly and stood up. "Questions?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 am

Iliana: " 'I care too much about those I care too much about.' " I repeated, puzzled. "So you're saying that you shouldn't care about the ones you care too much about? Well, I hope I'm not one of the ones you care about too much, then..." I heard Ms. Hall's question asking for questions. "Do we need to color the graph?" Great, we'd be wasting another class period coloring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:54 am

Jillian: I couldn't stop the dagger-throwing glare I sent her, but after a minute i quickly got rid of it. "No. You dont. It's a line graph. Any questions regarding your understanding of the worksheet?"

Jude: "Ouch..." i muttered at Jillian's words. I turned to Iliana, wondering how she'd react.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 am

Iliana: "No, I understand the worksheet just fine, thank you." I snapped, but not enough that to come off as sassing ((legit, she just was snappish. not worth a detention. please?)). I was an A+ student, how could I not understand the worksheet? I rolled my eyes at Jude. "I could do without the commentary from the peanut gallery."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:00 am

Jude: "The what?" i asked, looking at her. "The peanut gallery?!"

Jillian: Iliana snapped at me. i didn't blame her. I was being Queen of the Witches right now, and it wasn't her fault. "Good. I'm at my desk if any of you others have questions." I sat down in the chair and began my book again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 am

Iliana: "You've never heard that saying? About when people comment on everything you say...?" I asked Jude, ignoring Ms. Hall's last reply.

((I was looking back at our posts in the beginning, and mine have gotten so much shorter, hah.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 am

Hahah whatevers. Long as you give me something to work with i really donnt care Very Happy

Jude: "I don't think i have, hon...." I said. "That's a really odd saying.."

Jillian: I realized i had read the same paragraph three times and hadn't absorbed anything. I was jsut thinking about Trent's drunken voice asking me to meet him on the staircase. What staircase??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:12 am

((Wait, have you never heard that saying, or just Jude?))

Iliana: "Why...?" I shrugged, not worrying about it anymore. I brought our work up to Ms.Hall. "We're done, did we make any mistakes?" I was sure to smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 am

((Just Jude))

Jillian: I did my best to take their papers carefully, not snatch them. I looked over it and nodded in approval. "Good job, no mistakes." And a forced smile.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 am

((okay, hah))

Iliana: "Great!" I said overly-excstaticly, then as soon as I turned my back to return to my seat, I dropped the face and rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 am

Jude: I laughed quietly and waited for the period to end.

Jillian: "If you finish early work on the test guide, it's this thursday."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:21 am

Iliana: "Already done...how about you?" I asked Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 am

Jude: "Yeah, I finished... Ms. Jillian?"

Jillian: "What?"

Jude: "If we're done...?"

Jillian: "Work on something else."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 am

Iliana: "Well, that's descriptive..." I tore a piece of paper from my notebook and began doodling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:29 am

Jude: I chuckled.

Nasim: I watched as Derek tried to find someone to work with. "Find anyone yet?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 am

Derek: I looked up with a grin. "Yeah, me and Chloe here." I slung my arm around Chloe's shoulder in a buddy-buddy way.

Chloe: I giggled, Derek was hot. Maybe he'd be next week's boyfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 am

Nasim: I nodded happily. "Good for you." Just one problem: They were BOTH bubbleheads... I mean, just listen to her giggle ugh! I began writing my documentary on Word.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:39 am

Derek: I held back a chuckle as I slid my arm off of Chloe. I didn't actually like the girl, but it was funny to see Nasim's reaction. Chloe wanted to do our trailer on Twilight. I kept telling her the movie had already come out, but she said we should do Eclipse then, instead. Wow...

Lena: Today I was splatter painting. I was in that sort of mood. Where you don't feel like being very precise, just want to fling some paint. Preferably at someone, but a canvas could work, too.

Tara: I was stuck in the same Art class as Lena, but I had decided to act as though yesterday hadn't happened. I unscrewed the lid of a paint jar, and picked the opposite corner of the room to work in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:42 am

Nasim: That girl was getting led on already. Huh. She looked like a B.O.T.W type of person, so i doubted she would care. I went back to typing it up.

Quinn: I knew i was late to class; it was just art, not something important. I mean, i loved art, a lot, but i wouldnt be tested on it. So i sat outside, sketching in my notebook
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Tara: "Shoot." I had accidentally spilled paint on my new jeans, and red paint, too. Just great. I wiped some of it off, but there was still a tint to my pants now. And they were from Delia's, too! I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom to wipe the rest off, where I could use water. When I closed the door behind me I saw Quinn sitting there. He would be the type to skip class. "Did you get in trouble or something?" I asked, knowing full well that he hadn't. I liked being annoying sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 am

Quinn: I looked at Tara. "No. I'm too late for it to make a difference. might aswell skip." I shrugged and waved my notebook a little, my drawing waving around.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next