the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 21 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Nasim: "Im pretty sure your not a virgin," I said easily. That was the safest bet to make. I wasn't making any bold, specific guesses, but a general one.

Jude: "Oh, ok." I said sadly. "Feel better love," I walked toward the class, wondering if Iliana was lying to get back at me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Derek: I raised my eyebrows, surprised at that, and not sure exactly what to say. "Depends on what you consider a virgin..." Okay, that made zero sense but it would stall until I thought of something to say. Because the way she had said I wasn't a virgin made me think she was waiting for confirmation.

Iliana: I walked to the nurse's office and faked being terribly ill in the head.

(Should we skip Calculus, or do you want me to have another charrie talk to Jude?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I think it would be confusing if we skipped, Since Derek and Nasim are apparently skipping class XD so he can talk to Corrigan Smile

Nasim: I stared at him. "I mean a virgin as in someone who hasn't lost their virginity full. But I take it back and say you've gotten very far with a girl, but you're still pure, you just don't want to admit it." I looked at him. "But that's just a first impression."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 pm

(Ew, Corrigan's such a bore. I'll use...someone...just gimme a sec Razz)

Derek: "What if I told you I've gone all the way," I held up three fingers to indicate first base "With many girls." My eyes twinkled daringly, wanting to see her reaction. It was a lie, of course. She was much closer with her second guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Nasim: "I wouldn't care," I said with a shrug. Mostly cause your lying I decided to let him have fun, and so would I. "Cause I'm exactly the same." That wasn't exactly a lie; I wasn't exactly pure but I was a virgin. But I only had one serious boyfriend so.......
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Derek: "I doubt it, although Kardashians are popular. You don't seem stupid enough to be a complete hoe." I said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Nasim: "Im not a hoe!" I said defensively. "I haven't done a bunch of stuff with a billion guys. Maybe two or three boys but that's it. YOU, however, sound like quite the man-whore."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Derek: I shrugged. "I've been called worse names. See ya later..." We had come to the history (that's the class she had, right?) room. I sprinted away to the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

(now...?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Nasim: "Ah! No! Wait! We are not finished! Gimme one second." I walked in and put on a sick expression. "C-can I go to the nurse?" I said in a croaky voice. The teacher nodded absentmindedly and I walked out. "Worse names, huh? Well why don't you just tell me the truth: are you or are you not a full virgin?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

sure Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Derek: I raised an eyebrow. "Why's it so important?" I smirked, knowing that would bug her as much as it had at lunch. Make her nervous, and then she'd spill the real reason she wanted to know. Well, that was how it usually worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Nasim: "Because I don't want to detest you for no good reason. It's rude, especially when it's not a big deal like purity." No one was really pure nowadays, so to stay away from everyone who wasn't would leave me with the teachers for friends.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Derek: I snorted. "You hate anyone who isn't 'pure' as you call it? Wow." I began walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Nasim: "I never said them! I honestly couldn't care less. I'm asking because this information will determine whether or no your date worthy. To me, I mean,"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Derek: I side glanced at her. "I'm a virgin, but if you tell a single soul then I'll..." I couldn't think of anything good, so I chuckled. "I'll think of a threat later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Nasim: "Dont worry. I won't tell." I didn't mention that this fact made himdate worthy, because I was playing hard to get. So he could just keep thinking about it. I would date him, why not? He seemed nice when he wasn't being a perv.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Derek: "Hm, hoes are good at keeping secrets. That's one strike against you." I pressed my lips together to keep from bursting out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Nasim: "Shut up," I said with a laugh, punching his arm hard. I was not a hoe! Hoes did it every oother day. I never have. I was close to it, but I didn't. So Derek could go eat his pants.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm

(eat his pants? xD)

Derek: "Make me. Punching obviously doesn't work." I could tell she had wanted to hurt me with her punch, but I had hardly felt it. Well, it hurt more than I wanted to admit, but not as bad as she wanted. I smirked, saying 'make me' was so immature. Which was exactly why I said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Nasim: I stard into his eyes for a minute and laughed. "There, I made you shut up." I kept walking and flipped my hair. "So off the subject of purity..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Derek: "Hardly, I'm talking now, so you didn't do a very good job. What's with girls and flipping their hair, anyway?" I easily matched her pace, slowly for my normal walk, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Nasim: I shrugged. "Some girls do it to flirt," I said, giving him a grin. "But I do it because it'll keep my hair out of my face. Think it smells good?" I said, flipping it into his face.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Derek: "I already said I did. Is someone a little insecure?" I smirked. "It just looks like you're having a seizure, though. Not attractive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Nasim: I gave him a shocked expression. "Well then... But thank you. I like getting compliments." I brought a strand up to my nose and sniffed it. Yum. Tropical fruit. "You know you and Jude are the first boys I've met whore taller than me. It's pretty intimidating..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next