the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Andrew- Everything was so quiet that you heard the waves boom as they crashed the shore. I looked over and noticed a girl walking by. She was decent looking enough from afar, it was time to make a move. I slowly got up and casually walked over to her. "What are you doing out here in the sun? I think you're hot enough." Cheezy, but it could work.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

(Just for the record, her picture is on the first page)

Annaleah raised an eyebrow and then laughed. "Seriously? That was sad. I'm Annaleah," she said, putting a hand on her hip, watching the boy with a smile on her face. She loved a good corny pickup line and the boy wasn't bad looking ayway. It couldn't hurt to flirt for a bit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Andrew- "The names Andrew. I'm named after a greek god. The strong and powerful one." I winked at her, but I could tell she knew I was bsing. "What's Annaleah? Does it have anything to do with greek goddesses." I nudged her a bit. I needed to get her to warm up to me first before jumping into things and telling her to come with me tonight.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Reese: A customer walked up... With 3 screaming kids in tow. This should be fun. "Hi, I'm Reese, and this is Scoop's newest trainee." I smiled widely. "She'll be taking your order today." I watched, barely containing my glee as she was barely able to fulfill the order, and I had to ring them up.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Kay walked along the beach, the waves crashing agains her feet. She wasn't needed for the night club yet, so she decided to go for a walk. She glanced over at drystan and smiled before continuing on her walk along the shore. The waves and water's edge. This was going to be a long and fun summer, she could tell.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Megan- LITTLE B!T*H. She had to have known about my conditions, how this was my last shot at a job in this town. I needed a guy to work with not some little game playing girl. Guys understood me, girls pissed me off. Guys accepted me, my jokes, my comments. I turned to Resse, "Is there any guys around this place?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Reese: "One. And not this shift." I turned around and took care of the next customer.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Drysta spotted Kat and threw her a small smile before focusing his attention on Stasia again. They had been co-workers for a while now, but he felt like he didn't know anything about her.

Annaleah leaned in, so her lips were at his ear. "Sadly no, but being a goddess sounds like it's be awfully fun," she said, pulled back and sticking a hand in her pocket. She laughed quietly and looked at him, their eyes locking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Victoria dragged her twin onto the beach, a smile on her lips.
"Why do we have to go to the beach? Can't we go to the arcade or something?" James asked as Victoria dragged onto the beach.
"No. It's summer and you need to stop being a vampire." Victoria rolled her eyes and stopped. She laid a towel down and took her shoes off, enjoying the feel of the sand. James just stared at her, a frown on his pale face. He didn't want to be on the beach, he much rather be inside doing something else. He sighed and sat down next to the towel. Victoria put on her sunglasses and laid down on the towel so she could get a tan.
"Why don't you go and meet people, James?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Andrew- "Well, in my book, if I'm a god, you can be a goddess." I got a wiff of something, she smelt so good. She was really pretty too. "So, what are you doing down here?" I hoped my question wasn't too vague.

Megan- "Can I switch shifts? I am sorry but I cannot help the fact that I don't get along with girls. It's not you, it's me. And I'm sorry, I can't deal with you today. I'll try again tomorrow, but for now can I just deal with clean up?" I had to be blatantly honest with the girl. And she'd never know why.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Annaleah was still smiling as she looked around the beach. "I work at the surf shop down the street," she said, nodding in the direction that she was. When she was looking back at him she met the eyes of another boy (James) and smiled. Maybe her summer could be a little more interesting...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

(switched kat and kody's jobs and ages)

Kat stopped and just looked out to the water. She was wearing a thin tied skirt that was slightly see through over her shorts and her tank top.the skirt blew in the wind and she glanced over at drystan again and sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 pm

James rolled his eyes and felt eyes on him. He looked up and saw a girl (Annaleah) looking at him. He smiled and wondered if for a change his pain in the butt twin had been right to drag him to the beach. His smile widened and he glanced at his sister. "Maybe I will go meet people."
"Have fun with that," Victoria told her brother. James nodded and started to walk away from his sister.

Victoria rolled her eyes and enjoyed the feel of the sun on her already tanned skin. She finally sat up and ran a hand through her blonde locks. She glanced around the beach to see what kind of guys were available. Her eyes slowed when she noticed a guy (Andrew), before she continued to glance around.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Andrew- "Well maybe you should take a break from work once and a while and come by the arcade where I work." I winked at her again. I usually didn't get strong feelings for girls, but I felt something working within me. Although she was bound to be one of many girls with me this summer, I wanted her at the club with me tonight. I felt eyes on me.. I looked around. Hence why I said one of many girls, I thought to myself.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Reese: "Hey, don't bring it up with me. You were assigned to this shift for a reason, a reason that only the manager knows. Bring it up with her. And until then, we don't need anyone cleaning up. I need people serving our wonderful customers."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Annaleah chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Maybe I will, if you're lucky," she said, prancing away from him. She stopped and looked around, looking down, her arms travelling over the tattoos on her arms and then she smiled, heading in the direction of the boy she had smiled at. "Hey," she said, sound a lot more soft spoken.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Victoria stood, stretched and pushed her glasses up on her head. Her smile turned slightly flirty and she glanced around again like a tiger on the hunt, she was looking for her prey. She was in the mood to flirt and she had to admit that that one guy kept catching her attention, but he was already talking to a girl, but that hadn't stopped her before. She gathered her stuff and moved closer, that smile of hers a little wider now.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Andrew- "Well hey there. And you are- Oh wait miss.I'm-just-going-to-admire-him-from-afar-so-he-has-to-make-the-first-move." I chuckled a little bit. I'm Andrew, AKA: The hottest of the hot and you'll never meet someone quite like me."

(Red, can you just be the boss, you gmed me before sooo..Smile)
Megan- "Listen, can I work the regester while you make the food and stuff."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Harvey: I walked onto the beach and smiled to myself. It seemed like the place to be this morning. I left my shoes at the entrance, and walked toward the waves. (Avery, want me to talk to Drystan again? Not sure what to say.)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

It's fine... And anyone can walk into Alina...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Kat moved away from the waters edge and web over to where drystan was. "Mind if I sit?" She asked and pointed to the spot next to him in the sand. He wasthe first friend she made here. Even though she worked the hotel and he worked on the beach they saw eachother often enough.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Reese: "Fine." I helped the next customer.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Victoria's smile grew a little. "I see that you're confident, even a little cocky." She offered her hand. "I'm Victoria. It's nice to meet you, Andrew." Her eyes danced and her smile stayed in place. He was good looking and confident, she liked it. It also meant more fun when it came to things.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Ericha, you gonna reply to Annaleah with James?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

James smiled at her. "Hey. I'm James," he said and offered his hand. His eyes locked on hers and his smile widened slightly. He was pleased that he was talking to the girl who had been looking at him. maybe, just maybe he liked being at the beach...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next