the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

((Eagle, I need you to calm down a little, because this isn't mature, and I'm not going to be putting it in mature. So please, please, please, keep it appropriate. Thank you.))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 pm

((I'm not doing anything. I know very well what section it's in and don't need to be ridiculed))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Stasia: "I think I'm just gonna skate home. It's not far, and I really can't wear this shirt to a party." I grinned, now happy.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Jake forced a grin. "Of course you can't. Well...just be careful." He knew that sometimes careless drivers came here and...well it didn't turn out well.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 pm

((I'm just saying, no drugging people and stuff. We need to keep it clean on here.))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 pm

((This is the realistic section and as much as I don't like it, drugging people is very realistic. Clean doesn't make it legit))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Stasia: I took my head away from his. I quickly glanced at the girl, then slowly directed my gaze back towards Jake. I thought quickly. We had kissed within five minutes of meeting. Is five minutes all it would take? "I'll be back soon. Make sure I can get in, and they don't kick me out." I joked. "Have fun, good luck with the playlist. Add some more Nicki Minaj, will you?" I walked away and at the door turned around and blew a kiss towards Jake. Before I knew it, I was skating towards home.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:40 pm

((Okay, I'm just trying to let you not get in trouble with the boss.))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm

((If I get in trouble, that's my thing))

Jake felt very attatched to Stasia and when she left, he felt...empty. Was that normal? Hmm... He went back to the playlist and looked through the other CD's. Nicki Minaj? Hmm...hadn't heard that name in a while. Jake shifted through and found a couple, so he put them in the selection he already had. Jake walked around within the club, making sure everything was in place. He even checked the selections of food and drinks.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Stasia: I got home as fast as I could and took a nice, calm, relaxing shower. I but on some tight black leggings and a bright, hot pink low-cut tank. I really, really liked Jake. And I hoped he worked out. But really-if it didn't, which when I thought long and hard, there was a decent chance it wouldn't-I still wanted to be able to have some fun. On the way back, I stopped at Scoops and got a small cone, and when I walked back into the club, I was still licking the top.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Red wrote:Stasia: I looked at him and smiled before a girl (Kat) walked in and said something. I jumped away from Jake, not realizing how close we were. I turned to her. "Um, a party that I plan on gate crashing." I turn to Jake. "Listen, I think I should go. I'm still in my bathing suit, after all."

Kat nodded and looked around. "Should i get kody to start getting the bar ready and stuff...?" She asked slowly, not really sure on what to do. She didnt hang out in the club much, her job was more in the hotel. She bit her lower lip and looked at them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

((Since that post was just a little after we moved on, lets just say the moment they were talking foreheads together happened, then Stasia left, and then Jake talked to Kat (if Jake talks to Kat?) and Stasia will enter whenever one of you mentions for her to come in, and that post will be repeated, and then...yeah. Ok?))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Stevie wrote:Andrew- "It's kinda what I was aiming for." I put my arm around her neck and held her tightly. "So, tell me more about y-" I got cut off by my phone once again. "I'm really sorry about my phone. It's my friend. I'll talk to them some other time, it's fine. Where were we?"

Victoria's smile turned into a small grin. When his phone rang she raised an eyebrow. "If that's the same friend that keeps calling, maybe you should call them real quick. They may have something important to say..." She watched for a moment. "You were wanting to more about me, I believe."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:06 pm

((I'm back and calm...hopefully. Don't push my buttons people.

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đαηςε, Đαηςε}✦ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Andrew- "YES! You are certainly right. I really want to get to know you. Please tell me more about yourself." I got up really quickly, put my phone in my room, and shut the door. "Sorry, I don't want to be distracted. So, what were your past boyfriends like?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 am

Victoria smiled slightly at him. "Just ask me questions." Her eyes followed him as he left the room. "It's okay, Andrew. I find it sweet that you don't want to get distracted. They were dull and boring compared you." Her eyes danced as she talked. She felt slightly uncomfortable about the subject of past boyfriends, but she was just going to dance around it for now.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James listened as she strummed the guitar. When the tear started to slide down her cheek he brushed it away with his thumb, a small frown forming on his lips. Concern darkened his eyes. He watched her and hoped that there was something he could do to make her feel better. He didn't like seeing tears in her pretty eyes. "Are you alright, My Beauty?"

Annaleah heard his vice, but instead of calming her down, the tears started to fall more freely, his words striking something else in him. Something broke in him and she put her guitar aside, cupping his face and kissing him deeply. Her sadness, pain, anger was channelled into passion and she felt her grip on control growing fuzzy. After a second, she pulled away, her face slightly sticky from tears. She looked down, her hand shaking as she wiped away her tears. "I shouldn't have done that."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am

James frowned when he saw the tears and started to wipe them away. His heart broke a puny bit with each tear. When she kissed him, he was surprised. His heart skidded to a stop and he didn't know whether to kiss her back or to pull away. When she pulled away, he watched her. His eyes stayed glued to her and he rested a hand on her chin, tipping her head up. "It's okay, My Beauty. I didn't really mind. Now tell me what's wrong, please?" His eyes searched hers and he hoped that she would tell him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 am

Annaleah folded her hands in her lap and she crossed her legs, trying to avoid looking directly into his eyes. "It started when I was 9, my older sister told me about diets. She told me that if I didn't go on a diet, that I would get fat and have heart failure and die. So, I did. When I was ten, I did little things like watching calories, but when I turn 13, it seemed like that wasn't enough. I started starving myself, refusing to eat for days at a time. At 14, only 14, I was diagnosed with anorexia and sent into a rehab facility. As soon as I got out, I was back at a normal weight, but I felt so ugly. I hated seeing myself looking like I did. I cut myself every night, cursing the way I looked, thinking that for some reason, I could punish myself and it would all go away. A trip to the emergency room later, I had hit a major artery and nearly bled out. I've stopped cutting myself and watching my weight, but I still don't think of myself as pretty or beautiful. Everytime I hear it, it sound like a gun shot, like a rip through my chest," she said, her eyes wide and trained on the floor. She had never said that to anyone before. She had only scrawled it in diaries, filling empty pages with her hate and abger and shame like it would save her life.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:34 am

James listened silently, all of his attention on her and her words. His eyes widened slightly as he watched her. When she was done talking he stroked her cheek gently with his fingers. "I already know my words probably won't do anything, or make a difference, but here goes nothing. You are beautiful, Annaleah. You're a natural beauty. I don't care if you agree, but it's true," he said softly. He took in a deep breath before continuing. "If you ever need anyone to talk to, talk to me. If you need to vent or you just want a shoulder to cry on, I'm your guy. I'll be there for you, you can count on it," he finished. He then dropped his hand from her face and watched her, hoping that she wouldn't mind what he said, hoping that maybe she would believe it or at least somewhat believe it. His heart squeezed for her and he knew that he would be there for her no matter what.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

Annaleah's eye rose to meet his, shining with tears. "You really think so, don't you?" She asked with a broken chuckle. "Please, prove it to me," she whispered. She didn't really know how he could prove it, but she hoped he could make her believe the lies that were attacking her ears. She wanted to believe. She wanted to believe so badly. She took one of his hands with both of hers, her eyes pleading for proof, aprroval, care. She wasn't going to let him give her false hope.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 am

James watched her, his heart slamming itself against his rib cage. He nodded when she asked him if he really thought so and his mind raced over how he could prove that she was beautiful. His heart continued to assault his rib cage as he leaned forward and kissed her deeply, pouring every ounce of passion, warmth, and affection he could into it. His free hand moved to rest on her neck, his fingers knotting in her hair and he really hoped that this was proof to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 am

Annaleah felt her lips part slightly under the pressure of his kiss and she leaned closer, pressing herself againt his, her hands on his shoulders. This was proof. She hadn't ever been kissed like this, heard words like the ones he had said. Suddenly, things started to click together in her head. But she knew it was too early to even think that she was falling for him, right?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 am

James' heart continued to pound in his chest crazily and his one arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. Butterflies were in his stomach and he was suddenly very scared of doing anything wrong for fear of losing her. He had never felt the way he was feeling in that moment and he had to wonder exactly how much he was starting to like her. One thought popped into his head, that he was falling for her, but he pushed the thought back. It was too early for him to be thinking like that...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

Annaleah shifted so she was straddling his lap, her arms on his shoulders. She pulled back from the kiss, her cheeks a flaming red and then buried her head in his shoulder, sliding into a sitting position. Due to their chests being pressed together, she could feel his heart beating even harder than hers. She ran a hand into his hair and sighed quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next