the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

Kali- "Indeed we shall, we have to, it's what's keeping a roof over both of our heads." I walked towards the doors of the club. "A distraction from what?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

Corian -

"Everything. A guy could cause a distraction from anything and everything. I dun need that right now. But...if I must then I must." I grabbed the door and pulled it open, my lips holding a careful smile.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:31 am

Jake looked around again. He was starting to feel the heat from the lights a little bit. He looked to the door as he saw shadows run across the floor of the club. Two girls. He set the music on an auto track and drank a bottle of water.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:33 am

Derick sat at one of the tables drumming his fingers on the surface in thought. Nothing to do on a night like this. Pathetic, that's what it was. No date. Not even a group of friends. What a day. Sighing he let his eyes drift over the crowd. Perhaps he could find something to do...perhaps....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am

Kali- I walked through the door to bright lights, loud music, drunk guys, and a girl crying in the middle of the room. What the hell had we missed? "Well... This place looks interesting..." I walked over to the bar and grabbed two trays. I handed one to Corian. "Here... We better get moving."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 am

Corian -

I sighed and nodded a little, indeed , we must start. Grabbing the tray I smiled a little, "See you later then." And started into the crowd.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm

((I just realized that I have a free girl named Alexis...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Yay! Just post for her and we can get to the awesome romantics! *stares at Derick*
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Alexis messed with her beautiful, long, and blonde hair. It was gorgous really, along with her body. She put on a low cut hot pink top and a short skirt, along with some stunning black heels. Alexis put on pink lipstick and makeup. She was ready for this party and maybe for some action.... Alexis drove to the club and confidently walked into the club, her eyes scanning the crowd.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Derick spotted someone after awhile, his eyes lighting up slightly. With graceful movements he slipped through the crowd to the new girls side, pursing his lips thoughtfully then shrugging deciding just to say hello. "Hey," he grinned, shifting infront of her and offering a hand. "I'm Derick."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Alexis smiled and placed her hand in this guy's. "Alexis." He looked pretty good...decent...hot...yeah. She looked him over and the crowd. It was getting pretty busy in the club.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

Derick grinned, then gestured towards the crowd behind him. "Nice to meet you, I've nothing to do and it would be an incredible kindness if..would you like to dance?" He asked with a pleading look. Just soft enough to be good, but not enough to make him look like a wimp.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

Alexis gave a soft, yet mysterious smile. "Of course," She wondered how good he was out on the floor and how he would captivate her. She took his hand and pulled him out to an open spot on the dance floor. As Alexis looked around her, already people were getting into the 'dirty' dancing. Sexy dancing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 pm

((Stasia and Reese are open))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

((Bump?))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18