the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Space

+5
Spiral
Bells
Invisimort
Banshee
Echo
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mind Space - Page 5 Empty Re: Mind Space

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

The girl who was previously a hawk tips her head to the side.

"Um...well, whatever!" she says. "You're in Winter's mind now, and there are bear-bugs out the wazoo! Follow me. I'll lead you somewhere safe."

With that, she turns around and runs, briefly waving them after her. Incidentally, it happens to be the same direction that the Aldrics and the smaller Peter are heading to across the section.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 pm

T.Mor:

"Er...come on Mr.Face..." I realised I was about to get insulted for implying that he could not hear her...but erm...Uhm...I just shouldn't talk around him, really...

"Mr.Namechov, Are you implying that I cannot hear her running? There is an echo. I can hear perfectly. You need not act as captain obvious." He reprimanded me...as I had expected...and then he was halfway down the hall. Like... completely silently. "Mr.Namechov...I do not think it would be particularly conducive to your well being if you continue standing there like that." He said, not bothering to stop following the 'bird then girl' girl.

I ran to catch up with both of them, not bothering to be freaky quiet like how Mr.Face was being. I didn't say anything in response to him, because I wouldn't put it past him to have somehow packed some knives and boric acid...and I didn't need more acid burns... Not until the other ones stopped looking all...enflamed...
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Bishop turned to look at the person who just named him. "Bark?" he said trying to remember where he remembered her. "Oh right your that lady, the one with the name to long for me to remember..." he sniffed the air, he could still smell something bad. "If you are from here do you mind directing me to a place that is - I don't know - safer than here? I kind of like myself as a dog and I don't feel like rolling the dice on regeneration again."
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"Nice to see you, too, party-mate," the dragonborn answers with an eyeroll. "But sure. Though you could probably fight them off yourself with your Mountain Hammer and all that." She pauses for a moment in thought. "Even so, best to play it safe. Want me to fly you? It'll be faster."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

"Sure" he said as he jumps into her arms "be portable is awesome, not back in the old days where we had to run everywhere."
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:02 pm

"Aha, you got that right," Zuki says, jumping into the air and flapping her leathery wings. "But we did rent a wagon that one time. And we also got those transport scrolls, too."

The dragonborn soars through the open air, holding her former party-mate and heading for the archway leading out of the section.

TRANSITION MOMENT GO!

Below, and swiftly turning into "behind," is the large group of travelers led by the girl who was a hawk. She looks up at them as they pass.

"See, that's how you gotta do it around these parts," she says. "Flying is the way to travel. ...Keep up! I don't wanna have to linger here!"

((FFs anyone?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

~FF~
Marley
We finally made it to the big glowing arch. Wow. That was big and glowy (Dunno how to proceed now...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

The archway is big enough...but it leads into a huge area. There are various other archways all lined up around the circle, with signs displaying things like "Visual Art" and "Dance" in bold, red writing. The sign above the archway that Marley and the smaller Peter just came through says "Music." As the smaller Peter mentioned, there's a "Soulbonders" archway, too.

"See there?" he asks. "If we head in there, we'll come to a wall. There's a gate that leads in, but I can open it. It's pretty safe in there; it's at least safe from bear-bugs."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

Marley
Alright, NOW we were getting somewhere. I grinned, but I was too genre savvy to make some comment like 'I told you we'd make it!' or 'Now we're safe'. Then I pulled him through the Soulbonders arch, and up to the wall "Do your magic, little Pete"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 am

"Don't call me that..." the smaller Peter says. "I don't like it..." He then wills the gate to open, which it does. Inside, he closes the gate again by willing it to do so.

The area inside the walls doesn't have too many files in it; it's mostly open, with the remainder of the files spreading out around the outside. Unlike the rest of the information sections, there's a dark red rug on the floor. There's a bed next to a wall, too, with a comforter in the same shade of red. The bed is unmade.

"That's funny..." the smaller Peter remarks. "The bigger me doesn't usually forget to make his-my bed. Actually, I think it's been exactly like that for a while; it looks like it hasn't been touched. ...Come to think of it, I haven't seen him-me around lately." He frowns.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 am

Marley
...You've gotta be kidding me. "You stay here, I'll go find bigger Pete, and... what's the healer's name?" Ug. I swear, if something happened to Peter, I'm going to find the center of WD's brain and and beat on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am

"Her name is Summer," the smaller Peter answers. "Summer Drake. ...It was a joke. She has long, light green hair, and she wears purple robes. She'll be carrying either a spear or a staff. You really can't mistake her."

But looking for one person in a place like this...a place this unfathomably expansive...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 am

Marley
"Ah. Okay. Gotcha. Well... wish me luck" I said, before leaving the little Soulbonders area. Okay... this should be easy.
Or.... alright
Or.... a bit difficult
Or.... harder than expected
Or.... really hard
Or... mind blowingly hard
Or... CRAPI'MGOINGTODIEINWD'SBRAIN. Deep breaths. Okay.
Then I started walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Grace:

I shrugged a bit and went ahead and followed the weird girl. I mean, I had no idea where I was out so I might as well. I tried to keep track of where we were going but gave up pretty fast. "Flying huh?" I muttered then raised my voice a little as I spoke to the weird girl. "You can fly?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm

The girl who was a hawk turns around.

"Yeah, I can fly," she says. "I'm really a hawk, not a human. And on that subject, excuse me for a moment."

She jumps into the air, large wings extending from her arms. She flaps these, flying up and circling a little slowly. She then touches down, the wings receding into her arms. Her face is severe.

"I can see them. Prowling around. We need to move, now. They're feasting on bit characters at the moment, but it won't be long before they come looking for us. Bit characters aren't very filling. Let's go!"

((Again, FF anyone?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

T.Mor:

I went on following the girl..er...And I could see Mr.Face out of my peripheral...also following her. There were a few other people folloing the girl too, and part of me wondered what exactly it was that we were in danger of running into...Best not to ask, probably...

Then...she was a hawk...which was...crazy...uhm...

And she said we had to keep moving...I believed her. "Alright."

Mr.Face:

I heard something fly over us. I despise flying. With a passion. I made the executive decision that thinking about such things at this point in time would not ba particularly conducive to the present goal, which seemed to be... avoid encountering some kind of... scuttling thing. Then...She was... flying. Preposterous. Utter nonsense. Why anyone would do that voluntarily... She touched down and commented on the status of...the things.

I did so, taking care to remain exceptionally quiet, keeping in mind My Hostage's not so pleasant words.

I listened for her to start moving again, so that I could continue following.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 pm

((Uh, I vote for the FF. Smile ))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down