the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Space

+5
Spiral
Bells
Invisimort
Banshee
Echo
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mind Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind Space

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am

I woke up. There were filing cabinets. Tons and tons of filing cabinets, seeming to go on for miles. I saw other people around me and there was even a boy sitting on top of one of the really tall cabinets. I frowned. What the heck was going on here?

Last edited by Purpledragon on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am

Mr.Face:

It seemed that I was being addressed.

Someone in here lacked a bit in subtlety however. 'Faceless man'? Hardly polite.

It wouldn't really do to ignore the questions however. "I haven't the slightest idea why I am here, and fully understand that this is very...very far from Auda. I was hoping that someone else had those kinds of answers ready for me in a pleasant informational audiocassete. That...does not appear to be the case however." I paused. "And, it is rude to just go yelling like that. You really ought to watch how you address people." I allowed myself to smile a little bit, showing off the teeth.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 am

"G-get out!" the boy stammers. "I don't know how you got in here, but get out! I'll...I'll use my fire!"

He's nearly forgotten about the other people (and one dog), and keeps his eyes trained warily and slightly fearfully on Mr. Face. His knuckles are white as he grips the sides of the cabinet, but he doesn't actually move.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

Mr.Face:

Well. There was really only one problem with complying with his demands. I had no means with which to achieve them.

"I'd be happy to comply. However, It seems that unless you know the route to the emergency exit, you are going to have to let all these files burn to the ground. Such a shame." I stated calmly. He sounded young. Probably young enough to sacrifice. However, I had no OS and I was mal-equipped for such a task anyway, so I allowed that issue to remain silent.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 am

I watched all this going on, unsure of what to make of it. This... odd faceless man sure did give me the willies. That little kid seemed scared of him too. More like deathly afraid. I saw others shifting through the endless files, and decided to join them.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 am

"Um...um..." The boy comes up with no possible solutions. "Then...I hope you get eaten by bear-bugs!"

Immediately after saying that, the boy looks around, biting his lip. Sometimes...often times, certain events need only to be uttered here to be called into existence. Statements like "I hope you get eaten by bear-bugs" often bring about said bear-bugs. But no, it looks like everything is clear. For now.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 am

Mr.Face:

Whatever nonsense that was, It did not seem to be called into existence by mere speech. Good. Very good. "Was something suppoused to happen there? Are you experiencing technical difficulties? I can wait a moment and allow you to reset the trick if you'd like." I offered somewhat condescendingly. "Or you know...You can just tell me where I am and how I got here. Choice is yours really."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 am

"N-no, nothing was supposed to happen," the boy answers. "I don't want one of those things to show up! Not while I'm around, anyway. But I still hope you get eaten." He pauses. "I don't know how you got here, but you're in Winter's mind now. You know Winter, right?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 am

Rita

I looked up at this comment. "W-what?" said aloud. "But how did we get here?" I suddenly had all kinds of things to ask the boy, if only the face guy would stop scaring him so much.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 am

Mr.Face:

Winter. Creator of 'My Hostage'. Yes I knew her. "Of course I know Winter." I stated calmly. "You really ought to watch your mouth. Telling me to go get eaten...and before I even start chopping anybody up. It's impolite. Someone ought to teach you some manners...or at least...social protocols or something." I added, allowing some venom to creep into my voice. I wondered if I had any knives on me, and experimentally checked a pocket. Ah yes. Three exactos. That would definitely suffice.

I didn't pull them out yet though. No need to get hasty.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

"You sacrificed me to the internet!" the boy accuses. "I deserve to at least be rude to you! You're a horrible person!"

He hasn't moved at all since he first saw Mr. Face, but he keeps looking around for any nasty creatures that could pop out of nowhere. Because that's what they do.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:15 am

Mr.Face:

Oh. So...This was My Hostage. The younger years. "Well, at least you are not lying." I allowed myself to grin at that. "And that actually was nothing personal. You fulfilled search parameters that I had never previously been able to fill. I would have done the same to anyone." I stated factually.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 am

"That doesn't make you any less of a horrible person!" the boy retorts. "That makes it worse! And I th--!" He cuts off quickly. "Did...did you hear that?"

It was a scuttling sound, like some creature moving swiftly across the floor. The boy looks around yet again, narrowing his eyes but apparently coming up with nothing.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:26 am

Grace
I groaned as I came to yet another turn in the row I'd been walking down. I just stood there for a moment trying to figure out what to do now when I heard the voices. Relieved I started towards them, glad to know there was someone else here.

Upon finding the source of all the noise I stopped a few feet behind them, trying to see if I knew anybody. A freaky faceless dude, some kid, a girl...and a dog. Nope, nobody at all. Wonderful. Sighing I glanced around again when the boy said he heard a noise. Great, now there was some creepy thing around here.

((I wrote this hastily before school so I apologize for spelling errors and so on.))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

Mr.Face:

How could one not hear it?I mean, the place echoed. Some kind of...thing. Moving. "Of course I heard it." I allowed the subject to segue into that. I mean, as much as I enjoyed listening to empassioned ranting regarding how monstrous I was, the change of subject seemed to be more immediately pervalent to all of our interests.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 am

Rita: "Um anyone know what that is?" I summoned a dagger, about the only weapon I could create since my powers were limited. Whatever that thing was, it did not sound friendly.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl run in the middle of all this, looking around for the source of the scuttling. Thank God, someone normal-looking was here.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 pm

CAN I JOIN?

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Tommy

I woke up, face down on the floor. What the heck?! I hadn't slept in years, I pulled myself up and saw Andrew asleep nearby. I nudged him and he groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"What Tommy?" he yawned.

"Where are we?"

Andrew looked around, his eyes grew wide as he took in the room and the cabinets. "I, I dunno."

Last edited by gh3325 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

((Ende, do you really have to ask that question? OF COURSE YOU CAN.))

Tommy wakes up on the floor, not grass. Really, grass on the floor in the information sections? What an absurd notion! But there are files about grass in the information sections.

Meanwhile, the boy looks down at Mr. Face for a moment before rising to stand on his perch. The filing cabinet doesn't wobble in the slightest.

"Have fun!" he says spitefully before hopping from one cabinet-top to the next. He continues to leap nimbly from top to top. "Don't breathe!" he calls over his shoulder, his tone still one of contempt and satisfaction. "They can track you that way!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Mr.Face:

Don't breathe? He was leaving with the parting words 'don't breathe'. Fantastic. That was...massively helpful. So. Very. Helpful.

So, I took care to lower my own breathing to a decibel level where I couldn't really pick myself up. No reason to believe that he was lying to me and end up dead for my...inability to follow advice. Clearly I couldn't actually completely stop breathing, as that would result in my untimely demise, but...
I could certainly make myself silent to...99.99% of the human populus. And that would have to suffice. And then I proceded in the direction opposite the sound of...things approaching.

((I will post T.Mor's sheet and intro post momentarily.))
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Name: Marley Marie Aldric.
Appearance: Incredibly short, super long dark blonde hair, hazel eyes.
Books/chats they're from: So. Many. Chats. And a trilogy of books :3
Bio: Figure it out yourself Cool
Other: See above

Name: Dorian 'Gray' Aldric
Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes. Blah.
Books/chats they're from: Meh
Bio: Mehhh
Other: Bleh

Name: Alexander 'Gray' Aldric
Appearance: same as Dorian, they're twins
Books/chats they're from: various
Bio: bleh
Other: gah

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Name: T.Morbid Namechov
Appearance: Terribly thin, black hair, grey eyes...Combat boots...You know the drill.
Books/chats they're from: How to Survive In Auda Without Really Dying, numerous others...
Bio: Er, Parents killed in incendiary tax collection fire...employed by Mr.Face...you know this.
Other: AWKWARD INCARNATE.

T.Mor:

I woke up. That...That in itself was wierd. I didn't sleep a lot. When I did...I normally didn't wake up...like...er...lucid.

Wierd.

I sat up and found myself in a row of...cabinetty things. Like...Like Mr.Face has in his office..right by the brains in jars. Only...they went up forever. And out...forever. Like...It was...a lot of cabinetty things.

I stood up kind of wondering where I was. Not in Auda. Not in the Files!:The Alphabetic Opera lobbyway. I was kind of really lost. Ok.

I started walking in a direction...Forward.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm

A monstrous creature slinks through the maze of cabinets with surprising ease for something so large. It catches wind of some lovely CO2 trails...which mean that dinner is on the way. The creature licks its fangs, which happen to be the length and width of an average human arm. It stalks along the floor, keeping its furry body low, and follows one of the trails.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Jamie
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, sitting upright. I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw tons of filing cabinets....a LOT. It seemed to never end...I had to be dreaming....I laid back on the ground and tried to wake up in reality.

...nothing.

I jumped up from the floor and decided to figure out where the hell I was. Walking forward, I looked to the ceiling, but there wasn't one. Just add that to the list of crazy things here....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Marley
Mmm. I was having some dream about some weird space in Visi's mind or something. Shudder. Geez... just that /concept/... geez. Good thing it was just some dream. I probably crashed on the couch in the Lounge. Safe... or... relatively so... in Ende's mind. Ah, good to be hom-
I opened my eyes.
Filing cabinets.
Endless filing cabinets.
...ORDERLINESS
This was definitely not anywhere in Ende's mind.

Dorian
You've got to be kidding me. Please tell me this is some sick joke that the writers' are pulling. First, I was in what could only be described as... something that looked like the inside of Invisimort's psyche.
That's actually sort of... terrifying.
Then I woke up to see something that most definitely could never exist in Endellion's mind. All of this order...
So where were we? I reached for where my gun should be- my jacket pocket- and there was nothing there. Well, wherever we were, I couldn't shoot anything there. Which was an uncomfortable feeling.

Alex
I had woken up a bit before my siblings, and had my back against a cabnent, just waiting for them to do the same while I tried to guess where we were.
This looks like a place that's been organized by Winter Dragon or some such thing... uh...
...Not again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next