the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Space

+5
Spiral
Bells
Invisimort
Banshee
Echo
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mind Space - Page 4 Empty Re: Mind Space

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:53 am

Alex
"I'm sure he is" I said sarcastically, continuing to hold him in the pin and forcing his arms to twist back farther. "Aliens? Spirits? Satan? You've been listening to too many fairytales."

Marley
"That's really unhelpful. You don't know where she is? No idea? Not in the /slightest/?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 am

"Have you seen what they can do?!" the man demands. "That one can burn things and walk through fire unharmed! It killed a man with its fire!"

Across the way, the smaller Peter shrinks a little, spooked by Marley's intensity.

"Um...no I...don't..." he replies, his voice progressively getting smaller.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 am

Dorian
"If you don't shut up, /we're/ going to show you what /we/ can do" I muttered with a heavy sigh. Superstitious people bothered me. Really and truly.
And this man didn't even know what he was talking about. Would a spawn of the devil, or whatever he was claiming Peter was, get on my bad side to protect Marley?
It was irritating for sure, but I had to admit, albeit grudgingly, he was brave. And definitely not a demon.

Marley
"Uhh... sorry, sorry... I just uhm...gah..." I ran a hand through my hair "Okay. Change of plans." I paused, thinking for a moment. I wasn't great at first aid, and obviously, we had no supplies. So was there something tiny Peter himself could do? Like... with... fire? "Do you know how to er... I don't know what the word is... seal a wound off with fire? Would that even work on yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 am

"You wanna let it run around and wreak havoc?" the man barks. "Let it kill more people?"

And over with Marley...

"I don't...think so..." the smaller Peter answers. "I don't burn..." He takes a breath, and when he speaks again, it sounds as though he's trying to keep his voice from shaking. "You're going to have to...forget about me. I have no hope of running." He clutches at the tattered hem of his shirt. "I'm...I'm going to get eaten. I knew that the second I realized I couldn't walk."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 am

Alex
"Er... well..."
"Actually, we don't care." Dorian cut me off "We're in the killing /business/. A supposed demon that's killed, what, one person? Just one man? None of our concern." Dorian said with a slight laugh, his eyes flashing red to emphasize his point.

Marley
I rolled my eyes "Right, because I am /so/ going to leave the younger version of one of my best friends to bleed out while being eaten alive by bear bugs. You don't know anything about me, do you?" Only problem being there was no way I could carry him... er... um... think.... "Is there any place safe of the bear bugs?" If I could just get a goal in mind, that might help

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 am

"It's a freak," the man spits, not quite in a position to see the flashing eyes. "But I'll ask you what I asked her: Why are you defending it? Either it comes with me or it dies out here. Pick your poison."

Across the way...

"Um...the bigger me had Winter build a huge wall around the Soulbonders section so he could be protected while he was blind that one time," the smaller Peter answers. "It's still there. It can't protect from everything, but it has protected from the bear-bugs so far. And we're in the art supersection now, so that section isn't too far away...relatively speaking."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am

Sorry Winter, I was making a quick post due to the fact I was ninjaing. Could you perhaps fill me in?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

((It's really not that much reading at all. And I'm trying to type as little as possible while I'm on the failpod.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

(Sorry I messed up. I'll fix it and go back to read it. I only had a few minutes to ninja, not enough time to read.)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Alex
"You're sort of dense, aren't you?" I muttered irritatedly. Though he had a point. I really had no idea what the heck Marley was thinking.

Marley
What in the world was I thinking?! Uggg. Okay. You gotta think of something. All I had with me was my pocket knife in my dress pocket. But what I needed was something to transport him.
Hm... I couldn't carry him, so maybe I could pull him along somehow. But how? It wasn't like I could just drag the kid, he's been shot twice.
Or what if I could? I just needed something for him to sit on. I went over to a file drawer, hoping maybe I could pull one out and pull him in /that/. I tried to yank it out, but no such luck... and they were too small to hide in... hm...
Wait. Idea time. I took out my pocket knife and cut off some of my dress. My dress reached down to my ankles, but when I was done with it, it went to a little above my knee. It wasn't the prettiest cut, but it was the best I had. Then I went back to mini Pete, and laid the rectangle of fabric on the floor
"Sit on one end"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

"Shut the hell up," the man growls.

Across the way...

"Um...okay," the smaller Peter says, shifting to sit on the dress fragment. "What are you doing?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Dorian
"I'm getting tired of the sound of your voice" I said, walking over to his head and giving it a swift kick. "And if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" I smirked with a slight chuckle

Marley
"Pulling you. Hold on tight" Then I started tugging the fabric. And... hey, it actually worked! Wasn't extremely fast, he was definitely moveable. I started picking up speed a bit "So, how do you get to that section, exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:53 pm

The man grunts as he's kicked, glaring at Dorian.

"Same to you, asshole," he growls.

Across the way...

The smaller Peter's eyes widen as he's pulled along. He grips the sides of the fabric to keep from sliding off.

"But...if you're pulling me, you won't be able to run fast enough...!" Not that he's terribly heavy at all; he's actually quite thin. Not the unhealthy sort of thin, though it doesn't appear that he eats with terrible frequency.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Dorian
"Now, see, that wasn't very nice" I kicked him again, directly in the face this time. Alex gave me a slightly irritated look, he's been acting all anti-violence lately, but I ignored him

Marley
"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But in the meantime the plan is to drop you off at that walled section. Then I'll go look for the healer" I could probably climb on the files or something, hopefully out of the bear bug's reach. Yeah... this could work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Blood trickles down the man's face, his nose broken. It appears that he's been knocked out.

Meanwhile...

"Um, well," the smaller Peter starts, "if you climb up on the cabinets, you can see glowing, red arrows on the walls. They'll point you to the space where the supersection splits off into smaller sections. From there, you can find the Soulbonders one. The sections all have big signs over them. You can't miss them."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Dorian
"Finally, some peace and quiet" I said, giving a sigh of relief
"Uh... shouldn't we be getting away from the bear bugs?" Alex said, standing up
"Oh, yes. Let's go" I agreed with a slight nod
"Shouldn't we take him with us?"
"Why?!"
"We can't just leave him here! He'll get killed!"
I gave a short laugh, then started walking in the direction Marley and mini Peter had dissapeared to "We've killed people over much less. Let it go. We'll die, ourselves, if we don't start going"

Alex
I glanced at the man uncertainly, then started following Dorian, the feeling of guilt settling into the pit of my stomach. I was a monster. But I kept walking

Marley
"Alright. Be right back" I said, then let go of the fabric and scampered up a cabinet. Then I looked towards the walls(what does she see exactly?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 pm

((It's my job to tell you what she sees, lol (like with Grace soon after the start). You don't have to ask.))

A bear-bug rounds a corner, spotting the end of one of the trails. The smell of blood is tantalizing. It inspects the unconscious form, satisfied. It closes in.

+ Time bought!

Meanwile...

What Marley sees:

As the smaller Peter said, there are glowing, red arrows on the walls. The ones directly ahead point to the left. Should Marley's gaze follow their direction, she would see a massive archway with light coming through.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:55 pm

(thanks! Very Happy)

Marley
Oooh. I like massive archways with light. Those are generally a good sign
Except when they're not.
I jumped down, and hit the ground running. Then I slowed and grabbed the fabric again, and started heading to the archway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:43 pm

"The area where the supersection splits is circular," the smaller Peter explains. "There are arches that lead to the other sections, and one major arch that leads to other supersections. We want to stay in this supersection, though.

Meanwhile...

"Bishop? By Bahamut, is that you?!"

The speaker? None other than Austrajch ux tibur Sakae Kouzuki Vacaesinmunthrek etc etc etc...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Rita

I just stood by, watching all the nonsense. This was sooooo weird. Did I get drugged or something? It better have not been that orange juice. I silently followed the person to go through the archway.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Meanwhile meanwhile...

A hawk flies above, moves to touch down, then turns into a person and lands. She's about eighteen, with wavy, shoulder-length, black hair, side bangs combed to her left, gray eyes, and pale skin. She's a little on the short side, with a thin, willowy form. She wears a sleeveless, lilac shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a cream scarf that hangs to her thighs. She approaches the gathered people, seeing a few familiar faces.

"Don't take this the wrong way," she starts, "but what are you all doing here?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

T.Mor:

"Erm...Uh... dunno really...uhm...Just...woke up here...er..." I said awkwardly. Mr.Face unlooked down at me as though I had done something wrong.

"So woefully inarticulate. However, ellipsis aside, that is a pretty accurate statement." He agreed, and I think he insulted me too. About how I talked...er. Ok...
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Andrew

I saw T. Mor, Mr. Face, Marley, a Teeny!Peter and some others. Where were we? "Where are we?" I asked, appearing next to T. Mor
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Rita

I whirled around. "I have no idea!! I think all of us just woke up here somehow. How did you do that hawk thing? Where are we? What in the sweet world of tangerines is a bug bear?!?!"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Jamie
I walked by the endless cabinets. So.Many. Then I saw a girl...running with a boy behind her on a cloth and someone else following...what the hell?

I walked toward there direction, still trying to figure out where I was... I would just follow them and ask questions later.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next