the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Ember tried to shake away the fog in her mind. Whatever the vampires did to her, it was taking affect faster than she wanted. I don't know.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Hannah made a low noise in her throat and started to nudge Ember. I'll go with you and make sure you're okay. Anyway, the pride needs an update... I also think that we can't stay where we've been staying.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Ember glanced at the werewolves. She knew that her kind never got along with them, but still...they were attacking the vampires. What about them?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Hannah noticed Ember's glance toward the werewolves and paused. She felt like kicking herself for what she was about to say. Do you think you'll be okay if you stay out of the way? Even though they're mutts, I can't leave them by themselves.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Ember looked around, struggling to see with her blurring vision I could climb a high tree. Pretty sure that's out of the way and safe enough.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Hannah nodded. That would work. Could you maybe do that Ember? She glanced at Ember and then pounced on a vampire that got too close.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Ember also nodded, but groggily. I can try. She jumped up a tree, almost falling, but held on tightly with her claws. She shook away the daze. Come on, pull yourself together. She finally got to a branch a safe distance from the vampires. She laid down in a position where she wouldn't fall off, and struggled to stay conscious.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

James lunged at a vamp that was crouching to jump into the tree with the injured werecat. His black fur shone in the moon's light and his blue eyes burned with fury. He sunk his teeth into the vampire and killed it instantly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Ember noticed the werewolf kill the vampire. He-he just saved me. She knew she wouldn't have been able to fend off the vampire. She felt too weak to do anything now.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Alright Ember. Hannah was happy when Ember was out of the way and wouldn't get hurt. She dug her claws into the vampire and when the vampire left she glanced at the werewolves. A werewolf had just saved Ember...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

James landed on his paws as he jumped away as another vampire made another lunge for him. He took care of that one to and gave a quite shy of relief as he watched the vampires fall back and take off as his pack rushed by. The only thing you could tell about them was their colors: black, grey, silver brown and such rushed by as they ran at incredible speeds. He wished to join them, but he had to take care of some business with the werecats and ask a few questions.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm

By now, Ember was struggling very hard to stay awake. She no longer felt the pain in her paw, because it was now very numb up to her shoulder. She couldn't even move it.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Name:Blake
Species:werewolf
Personality:to be discovered.
Tall, lean, blond gold hair, gold eyes.

Wolf image:Large, gold furred.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 pm

(cool charrie!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

The second the vampires were taken care of, Hannah gave the werewolf a thankful look and looked up at Ember. Ember, Are you okay? Do you need help getting down? She stared up the tree and felt worried about Ember. She had to get Ember down and back to the pride.

Cole looked at the two different werecats cautiously. They had been helping fight off the vampires, but he wasn't sure if he trusted them. He then glanced at James, who had saved the one werecat.

(nice charrie.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Ember's eyes fluttered. I can't...move. She tried to push herself up, but had a lot of difficulty. She just laid her head back on the branch, almost ready to let herself drift to sleep, even though she knew that would be a bad idea. I'm having trouble staying awake.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Thx!

James watched the werecats with interest. He didn't listen in on their mental messages respectfully. Though his blue eyes burned with curiosity.

Blake trotted over and stood beside James, the golden fur on his back bristled, his gold eyes wary. He was almost as tall as James, but not quite there yet.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Hannah blinked a few times and climbed up the tree. Once she was on a branch near Ember she shifted into her human form. She looked down at the werewolves. "I know werecats and werewolves normally don't get along, but can you please help me with my friend? She can't move because of something the vampires did."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Ember felt herself shifting into her human form. Her body was relaxing too much. "H-hannah. Are the vampires gone?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Blake made a step to help but James shook his head. If they had a trick up their sleeves he wasn't allowing anyone in his pack to get hurt. He shifted back into human form and climbed the tree easily, scooping the girl into his arms and jumping to the ground.

Blake stayed in his wolf form, tilting his head as he watched. His tail swished back and forth lazily and he watched one of the werecats, Hannah as she watched.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Hannah easily hopped down from the tree gracefully and smiled slightly. "Thank you for helping us. I believe I can take it from here." She watched the werewolves and wasn't sure she trusted them completely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 pm

James stayed still with the girl in his arms. For some reason he was reluctant to return her. "I could help take her to your territory, unless you'd rather me send an omega." An omega would've been the choice he'd chose in this situation. Omegas were submissive and didn't stand much of a chance in a fight if the other pack was playing a trick.

Blake finnaly shifted into his human form. His honey blond hair shined in the moons light, and he stayed quite, watching the scene before him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Ember looked sleepily at her injured, open palm. If she wasn't so weak, she would've been surprised to see the bite marks there. Her hand was pale and her veins almost look purple. What's happening?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Hannah noticed Ember's hand and her eyes widened. She had been bitten by a vampire. "Oh, shit." She glanced up at the werewolf. "Actually, I would appreciate the help, but if you try anything there will be trouble for you." She glanced at Ember and swallowed the lump that had started to form in her throat. She sent a mental message to the pride to let them know that a werewolf was coming with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Ember let out a startled gasp as a sudden pain shot through her. "Wh-what's happening to me?" A cold, frightened tear fell down her face. "Hannah," she said very weakly. The venom was hurting her so much.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum