the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

James's blue eyes flicked down to her then looked straight ahead again and nodded. His eyes swept here and there, making sure no danger was around.

Blake followed close on their heels, his eyes more curios then weary. His gold hair stood out in the dark and his gold eyes were a light honey color.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Ember soon passed out from the pain, letting the healers do whatever they did with an injury like hers.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:47 pm

(Is it too late to join?)
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

No. You can join if you want. Smile
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Claudia
Species: Savannah Cat
Personality: Smart, thinks on her feet, a bit of a smartass, funny, and tough. Hates when people tease her about being a regular cat instead of a 'big cat'. That highlight in her hair changes color depending on her mood. When she morphs (or whatever it's called) the highlight is the tip of her right ear.
A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 5 Wareho10
A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 5 48654110
(But she's a bit bigger than a kitten, obviously...this, but size of a full grown house cat.)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

(she's cool! and the kitten is soooooo CUTE!!!!!!lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

(Thanks...she's basically from the show warehouse 13...she's the best character there, so funny &awesome!!....that's basically why I chose that pic of the kitty *melts*)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

(haha cool!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks for joining. =)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:00 am

Ember was soon left along after the healers were finished with her. Her hand began to look almost normal again, which was good. She was still sleeping though, a little sweaty from fighting the infection.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:32 am

James and Blake leaned against a tree. Blake wanted to go home, but James was curios as to wether or not the girl would survive. The two were complete opposites, they almost looked like yin and yang. James with his raven black hair and the wild look in his ocean blue eyes and his tall, lean yet muscled frame. Blake with his honey gold hair and gold eyes that had a warmth and gentleness to them. He was tall, not as tall as James, but not by much.

Last edited by Wolfe on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 am

((Hey, any free charries? Or any other way in? I'm not really sure how to start))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 am

Ember began to toss and turn in her sleep as nightmares of her ordeal with the vampires haunted her.
She was just walking through the forest, minding her own business. She felt she was probably a little farther away from the pride than she liked, so she started to turn back. That was when she heard that voice. "Hey, Ember!"
She turned to see a familiar person standing there. She had seen him around, and they somehow became close friends. Though it had been a long while since Ember last saw him. She went over to him with a smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here?" she asked.
The guy shrugged. "I came to see you."
She noticed something...odd in his eyes. Something dangerous. There were suddenly a large ring of vampires standing around them. "What's going on?" Ember asked. She'd never seen so many vampires before.
Her friend didn't even answer her, just stared at her. He made a motion with his hand and suddenly three vampires had a strong, painful grasp on Ember. "What are you doing?!" She felt tears beginning to rise.
Her friend only smiled. "What I should've done when I first saw you." He grabbed her chin and tilted her head up to make her look into his dark eyes. "Werecat."
The vampires chuckled and suddenly yanked her backward and slammed her into a tree. She gasped from the pain, her vision blurred from the pain. "W-why...?" she tried to ask, looking up to see her former friend stalking towards her.
He wrapped a hand around her throat and smirked. "Don't worry, Ember. I'll make this better...for us." She knew he was referring to the vampires.
She froze when he took her hand with his free hand and began to bring it up to his mouth, where his fangs were now fully extended. She tried to cry out to her pride, but her cries were muffled when her former friend covered her mouth. The tears began to fall freely down her paling face.
"I will make you mine," he said before biting into her palm...

Ember then woke up screaming. "NO!!!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am

((O MY GOSH I THINK IM GONNA HAVE REAL NIGHTMARES NOW.))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 pm

(pahahaha! i don't know how i even came up with that post. i think i thought of it during one of my classes.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Hannah had her jaw clenched as she walked away from the area. She ran a hand through her blonde hair and bit back tears of frustration. She blamed everything that had happened on herself. She kept thinking if only she had been there earlier. She closed her eyes and felt like going after the vampires, but thought better of it and stayed there. When she heard Ember scream no she ran to her side. "Are you alright, Ember?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Ember kept her eyes shut, still trying to get away from those in her nightmare. "No! Get them away! Get away! Hannah!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Hannah instantly knew Ember was having a nightmare. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair gently. "It's okay, Ember. You're just having a nightmare. Wake up," she said in a soft and soothing tone.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Ember's eyes shot open and she looked up at Hannah, tears streaming down her face. She immediately wrapped her arms around Hannah and cried. "Oh, Hannah! It was horrible!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Hannah hugged Ember and ran one hand through Ember's hair gently. "Shhhh, it's okay now, Ember. What was your nightmare about anyway?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Ember finally calmed down enough to tell her about her nightmare, which she wished was just a dream. She couldn't get rid of the feeling of betrayal she had. She finally finished telling her about the nightmare and earlier event. "I wish it was just a dream, Hannah."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Hannah continued to stroke Ember's hair and raised an eyebrow when she said that. "What do you mean you wish it was just a dream? Is that what really happened, Ember?" Her eyes searched Ember's face, looking for answers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Ember bit her lip and nodded. "I had no idea he was a vampire! I didn't know. He...tricked me!" She tried hold back her sobs.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm

James heard the sobs, ignoring the wary glances from the werecats he went to the healers area. He stood in the entry, half way in half way out. His blue eyes unreadable as he fought emotions he didn't like.

Blake stood next to him, his gold hair shining with the rising sun's rays shining onto it. His gold eyes grew darker, having heard the story from outside.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

(hi wolfe! Smile)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next