the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Hannah swallowed back her fear and brushed Ember's hair from her face. "It'll be okay, Ember. We'll get you back and you'll get healed." She hoped with all of her that Ember would be healed, she was to sweet for something bad like this to happen to her. Hannah then started to kick herself mentally. If only she had been protecting Ember better or if she had come earlier.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Ember bit her lip, trying to distract herself from the pain, and gave a weak nod. "O-okay." She trusted Hannah with everything she had left in her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

(Could Ember and Hannah be really close friends, like as close as sisters kind of a thing?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 pm

(yeah sure. sounds good)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

(=D)

Hannah swallowed any tears and kept on her brave face. She had to be strong for her friend, but it was hard when that friend was like a sister and Hannah had a chance of losing her. She forced a small smile as she looked at Ember. "Just hang in there, okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 am

Ember nodded and her breath shuddered. "I will," she said. She wished she could do something to get rid of the pain. She looked at Hannah with tired eyes. "Are they gone?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Hannah nodded and watched her friend, fear forming a lump in her throat. "Yeah, them left. The werewolves scared them away." She made sure her brave face was still on, for Ember's sake only, and prayed that Ember would be okay.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Ember's vision began to darken. She knew she probably wouldn't last much longer. "H-hannah, I don't know if I can make it." She struggled to get those words out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Hannah swallowed and her jaw clenched slightly. There was already a hate for vampires in her, but that hate was just growing stronger and stronger. "You will, sweetheart. You will." As she talked, she bit back tears.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Ember tried to hold back her tears, but a few slipped down her face. She couldn't stand the pain. "I want the pain to go away," she said in a tired whisper. "It hurts too much."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Hannah saw her tears and it made it even harder to swallow her own. "It'll be okay, the pain will go away sweetheart. Just don't focus on it, okay. Can you do that for me, Ember?" Hannah blinked back tears and wiped away Ember's tears.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Ember couldn't force herself to nod anymore. "I'll try," she replied. "I should have been more careful. It's all my fault I let the vampires find me off guard."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 pm

"It wasn't your fault, Ember. Don't even say that. If I would have found you earlier or protected you better none of that would have happened. It's my fault, Ember and I'm sorry." Hannah's tears were now right behind her eyes and it was getting extremely hard to blink tears back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Ember would've reached out and hugged Hannah if she wasn't so weak. "No! It's never your fault! I let them trick me!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Hannah shook her head. "Ember, it is my fault. I'm the alpha, I should have been there earlier. It's my responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. it's my fault, not yours." Hannah quickly looked away from her friend because at that moment a few tears slid down her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

(kinda waiting on wolfe now.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

(Me back for now. ^^)

James shifted uncomfortably when the tears started forming. He wasn't one that was comfortable around weeping. "Um, I think we should leave now." He started walking.

Blake followed behind quitely, his motions graceful and quite. His gold eyes were topaz as his alphas mood affected him. Everyone in the pack was connected, so their really was no secrets or privacy within the pack.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 pm

(yay!)
Ember struggled to stay awake as she was carried back to her pride. She tried really hard to focus on something other than the horrible pain in her arm.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 pm

James bit his lip, trying to think of somthing to help. His hand circled her arm and squeezed, not hard enough to hurt, but strong enough to slow the blood flow, that way the posion wouldn't spread so fast. He wasn't usually one to comfort, unless a pack mate needed some, but he decided he'd make an acception for now. "You're going to be fine. Just hang in there."

Blake looked to his alpha in slight shock. He saw James shake his head as he felt his emotions and Blake shook his own. He'd never understand James, that's something he'd figured in his few years as a shifter.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

(8D)

Hannah swallowed back any other tears and emotions, putting on her mask that was void of emotion as she started leading them back to the pride silently. She glanced at Ember and hoped her friend would be okay. She couldn't stand to see her friend in pain. She was rather surprised when the werewolf offered those words of support.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 pm

(I've got to go soon. Sad Crying or Very sad No )
James bristled a little at the attention, but did nothing but look ahead. He felt even more unsettled as they left the territory.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

(Sad)

Hannah led them to the pride and toward someone who took care of wounds. Whenever a werecat would look at her in question she would just glance at Ember.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm

(I'll be on a lot Saturday night. Gtg!
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

(Bye. Sad)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Ember couldn't really feel anything in her arm, just the pressure. She tried to look up at him. "Th-thank you." She then closed her eyes, too exhausted to stay awake.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next