the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Hannah smelled wolf and vampire. She immediately got to her feet and shifted into her lioness form. She ran toward her pride, knowing that trouble was coming. She sent a mental warning to them, hoping everyone would be okay. As she ran, she stayed low to be unseen.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Ember heard the mental warning. She had to hurry if she was to get away. I need to get rid of these freaky vamps so I can return to the pride!
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

James crouched low in some bushes and spotted the werecat. His tail twitched and gave a low growl. His hackels went up at the sight of the tresspasser, but that's when he noticed the vampires closing in. He stepped out of the bushes and snarled as the vamps came closer.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Ember was shocked to see the werewolf. Why would he help?! She came out of her thoughts when she saw a vamp try to come close to her. She gave an aggrivated hiss, baring her very long, and sharp teeth.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

James lunged at the vampires, his wolf side filled with fury that their were others on his territory, but the werecat he now knew ment no harm. He dug his fangs into the vampire as he gave a startled yell as they tumbled to the ground.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Ember didn't want to get left out of the fun so she lunged at the other vampire, digging her claws and teeth into the vampire with a high-pitched roar.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Hannah raced back to the pride, hoping no one was hurt. When she got there, everyone except one werecat was there. The one missing was Ember. Hannah sighed and sent a mental message to Ember wondering where she was.

Cole heard the message and was in the mood to fight. He found where the vampires and James were and got lunged at one of the vampires. He already knew he was probably going to get in trouble for locating them, but he didn't care. he wanted to have some fun.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Ember heard the message, and backed away from the vampire trying to attack her. She sent Hannah back a mental message, letting her know the situation.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Hannah frowned and ran toward where Ember was. When she got there she pounced on the Vampire that had been trying to attack Ember. Her claws dug into the vampire and a loud, ferocious roar escaped her mouth.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Ember was relieved to see Hannah there. She had been able to do some damage to the vampire, but she was the smallest in the pride and it sometimes affected her skills. She then worried about something else besides the vampires...the werewolves.
(I'll be back. Got one more class, then there's supper. so...probably around 6 or 6:30ish)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Hannah had the vampire running within seconds and she then turned toward a different vampire, the werewolves on her mind. the werewolves were definitely something that she needed to worry about and she knew it. When she got a chance she glanced over at Ember. Are you Alright, Ember?

Cole Stopped fighting for a second to look at the werecats. His mind raced over what would happen. As it is, cats and wolves don't mix. He moved just in time and lunged on another vampire.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Ember gave a small nod. Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little worn out. Her legs quivered from the coming exhaustion. She knew she'd have to try to keep her strength up, just in case something happened between them and the werewolves after the vampires would be taken care of.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Hannah glanced at Ember again. She noticed that Ember looked exhausted and had all of her attention on Ember when a vampire lunged at Hannah. Hannah was sent to the ground, but was quickly on her feet again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Ember hissed and jumped on the vampire, stabbing her teeth into the vampire's neck to block its wind pipe. She always got angry when something would ever happen to Hannah.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Hannah pounced on the vampire that came closer and glanced at Ember real quick. Thank you, Ember. A small roar escaped her mouth and she let her claws sink into the vampire. One thought ran through her head. Where the hell are all these vampires coming from?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Ember let out a tired breath. Anytime. She occassionally looked over at the werewolves, just to maker sure they were keeping their attention on the vampires and not them.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Once Hannah had the vampire taken care of she moved by Ember's side. She looked at her, concern written in her eyes. She could tell that Ember was exhausted and she wasn't sure she was too happy with that. Even though the majority of her attention was on Ember, she also kept a bit on the vampires and werewolves. Are you sure you're alright, Ember?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Ember nodded. Yes, just as long as we get rid of these vampires. She felt a strange pain in her front paw, but ignored it. If it was a scratch, she could deal with it, but this felt different. She gave another defiant hiss at a vampire.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Hannah had a feeling that she wasn't completely fine. She roared at a vampire which cause it to run and glanced at Ember, concern still painted in her eyes. What's wrong, Ember? I know you well enough to know Something is wrong. She kept her eyes and ears open for any strange noise from the werewolves.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Ember looked at her. If there weren't so many vampires around, she'd feel very touched. It's just my paw. Probably nothing. She wasn't usually one for asking for help or anything like that.
(i'll brb. got to go to supper)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Hannah roared at other vampires and couldn't believe that there was so many. She shook the thought and glanced at Ember again. She was slightly more concerned then before. She didn't want Ember hurt. In fact, it may have been a wise idea for Ember to leave, but Hannah didn't want a vampire following her or something.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Ember winced at the rising pain in her paw. This wasn't a normal scratch. She was beginning to realize this. It must've been the vampires when they tried to ambush me, she thought.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Hannah saw the wince and blinked. What's wrong Ember? What happened to your paw? Hannah roared and scared a few extra vampires away. Her attention stayed on Ember and her eyes were filled with worry.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Ember's vision blurred a little and she blinked a few times. I don't know...I-I think the vampires did something when they attacked me... She tried to keep her balance when she began to stumble. This isn't good.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Hannah roared and scared a few vampires away. She moved closer to Ember. Do you thing you could back to the pride? If you could then you could get someone to look at your paw. Her eyes darted round as she watched the vampires and she also watched the werewolves, not trusting them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next