the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 pm

"Shh. It's alright, Ember. You didn't know." Hannah paused a moment and thought about something. "What was his name, sweetheart?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Ember nodded and sniffed. She felt so stupid, trusting a vampire only to be betrayed by someone she thought cared about her. "His name was Terryn."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Hannah's jaw clenched and she in that moment she wanted to murder the vampire, Terryn. She continued to talk soft, soothing words to Ember though. As bad as she wanted to kill the vampire, she already knew it wouldn't be wise.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

"I'm so stupid," Ember muttered. She was so mad at herself right now. "I should've just stayed here, with the pride. None of this would've happened."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Hannah frowned and stroked Ember's hair. "You are not stupid Ember. You made a mistake, all of us make mistakes. You didn't know that he would do that."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Ember closed her eyes. "I wish I could've figured it out earlier, before he...he..." She couldn't finish the sentence. The whole thing still terrified her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:05 pm

James blue eyes and face were hard and unreadable as he entered. "Did he claim you? He said he was going to make you his you said. If he had his teeth in you long enough he did." His eyes scanned her, checking for somthing. "Though I see no marks on you. You must've just reacted to his venom."

Blake hesitated to enter, but followed after James. He bowed his head slightly towards the two girls in greeting.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Ember looked at him, wondering why he was asking. She was so used to werecats and werewolves always not getting along. This was...different. "I-I don't know. It all happened so fast." She trembled at the thought of Terryn 'claiming' her.

Last edited by daughteroflight on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm

(Guys?...any open charries for Claudia, or any ideas for how she could come in?)
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 pm

(um, maybe your charrie could join ours? idk)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

(*shrugs* Idk.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Hannah looked at Ember for a moment. "Lay down, don't think about and rest, Ember." With that Hannah stood and walked out of the area, her jaw clenched.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Ember reluctantly laid back down, but refused to close her eyes. She didn't want to have the nightmare again. It scared her too much.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Blake sat near where the werecat was resting. He looked to James and motioned towards the retreating werecat alpha.

James jaw twitched but sighed, knowing he'd have to talk with the werecat sooner or later. He left Blake with the werecat and went off after the werecat alpha. "We need to talk."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Ember looked at the werewolf next to her and she gave him a small smile.
"Hello," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Hannah stopped and turned around. She looked at the werewolf. "We do need to talk. For starters, I don't even know your name. What's your name?" Her eyes locked on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 pm

James stopped and crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head. "I don't give my name to strangers." His lips twitch. "I'll make an eception though, the name's James."

Blake looked over at her and tilted his head slightly. "Hi." He returned his gaze to a window, looking outside.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Ember continued to look at him curiously.
"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

"I'm Hannah." Hannah paused a moment. "Thank you, James, for saving Ember. It means a lot to me," she said softly. She wasn't the kind to be thanking a werewolf for something, but he did save her best friend...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm

James shrugged and looked away. "It's my job." He returned his hard blue eyes on her, his black hair almost in his eyes.

Blake continued to watch out the window. "What would that be?" He watched curiosly as a pair of werecats practiced.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Ember waited for a second. "Why did you help fight the vampires? I mean werecats and werewolves never get along."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Hannah smiled slightly. "It isn't your job to save a werecat and I'm still thankful that you saved her. Why did you save her? Why didn't you and the other werewolf attack us?" Her eyes filled with curiosity as she watched him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:55 pm

James shook his head. "Our motto is 'fight and defend'. We don't attack one unless attacked." He shrugged.

Blake yawns slightly, having had been on patrol all night. "We don't attack unless attacked. We don't kill out of cold blood."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Hannah nodded. "I see." Hannah's gaze shifted and her mind started to race. She had too many things to worry about at the moment and talking to James was definitely not high on her list although he did fascinate her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Oh," Ember replied. She looked down at her hand, which still had Terryn's bite marks. She hoped they would heal enough so she wouldn't have to look at them any more. She let out a frustrated sigh.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next