the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 pm

James tilted his head and looked around him. He sighed as a thought entered his mind. He struggled with himself for a bit then sighed. "It seems like you guys will need protection....I've got a large pack, and I'm sure they'll be more then glad to have some excitement. Would you like to move your pack over to our territory? Untill things settle down? It'd be safer."

Blake pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his head on his knees. "So what's your name?" His eyes closed half way.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Cat Among Wolves (Paranormal Romance)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Hannah turned her gaze back to James. her eyes widened slightly and surprise was written across her features. She fought to compose herself once more as she thought about his surprising offer and what other options they had. She already knew that there would be those who would hate the idea and likely try to start fights, but they also really didn't have a choice. "I'm not so sure everyone would like the idea," she said honestly. "And I wouldn't want to cause trouble in your pack..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Ember looked back at the werewolf.
"Ember," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 am

James shook his head. "They'll live with hit. I suggest you do so though, for the safety of your pack." He looked around him.

Blake messed with a string on his shorts. "I'm Blake." His gold hair covered his gold eyes and he finally closed them, but was unable to fall asleep.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am

Ember smiled a tiny bit. "Nice to meet you, Blake." She was getting sick of just laying down, so she tried to sit up. She winced at the dull pain in her hand. "Ow! Guess it's still a little sore."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 am

(How does where everyone is right now look? Like, can someone explain the setting because I'm confused.)
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Hannah knew that they would have to stay with the werewolves... There was no other choice really and she wasn't about to risk someone getting hurt due to staying in an unsafe area. She looked around and finally looked back at James. "Sadly, you're right. Your offer is accepted." She paused a moment. "Thank you," she added softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

(We're at the werecat territory.)
James gave a slight nod and slipped a cell phone out of his pocket. He started talking in a fast voice to the wolf on the other end and explaining the situation. He coudl hear exclamations in the background as he hung up. "Everything'll be set by the time we get there."

Blake chuckled. "I would imagine..." He went to his knees and slipped his hands under her arms and helped her sit up.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Ember smiled as she sat up with his help. "Thank you," she said, looking at him. "You and that other werewolf are much nicer than other werewolves I've met before."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Blake crossed his arms on the side of her bed and laid his head on his arms. "We're not other werewolves." He gave a crooked smile.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Ember laughed softly. "Yeah, that's true. If you were those other werewolves, I'd probably be dead by now."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Hannah watched James for a moment and then her gaze shifted to the area around her. She sent out a mental message to the rest of the werecats, telling them what would be happening. Her gaze turned back to him when he spoke and she nodded. "Alright." She watched him for a moment. "Thank you for everything," she added.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Ember heard the mental message and grinned a little. "Looks like we're going to be staying with your pack," she said softly.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since we last posted on this.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7