the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire / Werewolf Chat

+5
Bells
Ravyn
daughteroflight
Invisimort
Banshee
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vampire / Werewolf Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire / Werewolf Chat

Post by Echo Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Peter

Friend. What, he didn't feel like just saying his name? What did he have to hide?

"I'm Peter," I answered.

Look at us. Three lost guys in the woods with a wolf that I was pretty sure only I knew was actually intelligent. Just super. I gave a mental sigh, wondering if it would be a good idea to walk to the city from here. Or if I'd wake up before then. If I was dreaming, anyway.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Thane
The girl ran… that wasn’t exactly a bad thing… and it’s not like she was my problem anyways…
I realized there might be some communication issues.. with Kaya being.. well, a wolf.
“Alright uhm… Bark once if you can walk on your own… Bark twice if you want me to carry you..”

Ezio
Gods be damned, this wolf was fast. I couldn’t get a clear shot.
I managed to get off one shot, before the wolf barreled me over.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Jett: I rammed through the first person, the one bullet fired hitting my shoulder. I snarled, even more ticked off now than i had been before. The would was already healing, closing, but it hurt and made me even more angry. My sights locked on the second person (Iggy), and not caring who i hurt right now, i lunged, aiming to sink my jaws into his leg.

Kaya: I was relieved that Thane seemed to notice my inability to communicate clearly. I tried standing and taking a few steps on my own, but it was difficulat and my back leg wasnt feeling too stable. It had been worn out just from running around. I probably wouldnt be able to walk all the way home on it, and i didnt want to risk it giving out totally. After carefully considering my options, i barked twice. I was already a wolf... straining myself would only cause injuries and put me in a worse position. I needed every advantage i could get right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Ember struggled to push herself to her feet. She watched as the wolf attacked the other two people. She winced at the pain in her arm and her vision blurred as the blood continued to flow down her arm. "This is so not good."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

T.Mor:

That one guy...didn't say his real name...uhm...That wasn't fair...

And the other guy was called Peter.

Ok...So..I didn't really know what to do next. I didn't really know..er...much of anything, I felt like. "Er...uhm...What now?" I asked...keeping back my question about the green things on the sticks...
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Marley
I barked, trying to ignore the name things. Peter was Crazy, T.Morwhateverwhateverwhatever was Scrawny, and nameless guy was Salty. End of story. Meh.
I wanted to shift so badly... crap... I actually wasn't sure how much longer I could hold this form...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:57 am

Thane
I sighed… I had kinda figured she’d have trouble with it, that was why offered carrying her in the first place. But I was glad to help anyway I could…
I picked her up in my arms… it was kinda awkward to try and carry a wolf, but… I managed it…
“Don’t worry Kaya… I’m sure we’ll figure this out…” I tried to give her a reassuring smile, as I started walking back towards her house..

Ezio
I heard something snap, or break, or pop, or something, when that wolf knocked me over: and it didn’t feel too pleasant either. The gun fell out of my hand.
Then it attacked Ignacious, biting his leg; Ignacious had no idea what to, he started wrestling with the wolf.
I glanced over to the girl, her arm was bleeding, she didn’t look so good.
I reached out for the gun, grabbing it, taking careful aim, and shot at the wolf again.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 am

Ember fought to stay awake, but found it very difficult. She stumbled and fell to her knees, her breathing quickening. Her head shot up when she heard the other gun shot. She then laid on the ground, wanting the pain to go away.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:42 am

Um....is there any other way I could jump in? Anyone?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Kaya: I gave a brief wag of my tail, somewhat reassured. I was slightly calmer now that i had a familiar face here, and was already trying to figure out how to change back. The gears in my brain were spinning, throughts on overdrive. I would figure this out. I WOULD. I refused to be stuck like this forever.....

Jett: I let out a small yelp, letting go of the one id been biting as another bullet hit me. No sense taking further damage. without further thought, i bolted off into the night.

Lumen: Id been walking donw the street when i smelled it. BLOOD. Lots of it. I was instinctively pulled towards the smell, and found three people, and a wolf who was running away. The girl i didnt know, and the two guys looked familiar but i couldnt register too much right now. I couldnt think straight.... but there was blood. I DID register the blood. And... i was getting hungry again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Nameless

I checked to make sure the guy was still walking ahead, he was. I turned and wandered off into the woods, I prefered to be alone. Nothing against him...he was perfectly nice...but being alone was safer, for me and others. Less chance of getting close enough to someone and have them tell me their name. At least I had gotten the boy with the black hair not to tell me his name, he had looked at me funny but did as I asked. It was safer that way, it always was.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Jamie
I stood up, high in the treetops. I had climbed up here to get a view of the surrounding areas. Maybe I could figure out a way back to somewhere with more people. I spotted a small path to my right, and climbed down a few branches. Once I was down far enough, I jumped down, landing on my feet. I saw the trail and walked along it. Maybe this would lead me out of the woods.

Johnny
I walked along the streets sidewalk, near the woods. I didn't know what city I was in....but I didn't really care. I walked down a few of the Alleys, one or two cars passed by, but besides that, these roads were nearly empty. I was now close enough to th forest that I could hear the rustle of leaves, the smell of the pines. The wind blew through my hair and I sighed, walking along the sidewalk.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Ezra

Great...he was gone. I called out his nickname a couple times because that was all I had. Crap...I started on a trail in the woods. Maybe I'd find him there.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Helloooo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 am

Jamie
I walked along the trail, watching my surroundings carefully. A wind blew through the wood, rustling some leaves and carrying them farther away from the spot I was standing. I saw a silhouette of someone up ahead of me. I quickly dove behind a tree, watching as the person came closer. Hopefully they hadn't seen or heard me.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 am

Ezra

I thought I saw a someone and quickly drew my dagger. It was only a shadow...I stuck my dagger in my pocket and walked along.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember fought to stay awake, but found it very difficult. She stumbled and fell to her knees, her breathing quickening. Her head shot up when she heard the other gun shot. She then laid on the ground, wanting the pain to go away.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5