the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire / Werewolf Chat

+5
Bells
Ravyn
daughteroflight
Invisimort
Banshee
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vampire / Werewolf Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire / Werewolf Chat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:16 am

Amorelle
I stared at the hand, the closest thing in my view. It was large, probably warm and comforting. But I shirked away, refusing to take it. My eyes quickly skirted to its owner, examining him, weighing the danger. I probably looked like a frightened animal right now, but I didn't care.
He was hansom enough. Probably kind and friendly. Not cereal killer material at all. But still... I was weary. I dusted myself off and helped myself up.
"Yes, I'm fine. ...Sorry about that. Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 am

(wow, a lot happens when you're gone for a bit. how can i jump in?)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 am

((Jump in anywhere c: We've got people in the city and in the forest. You could have your character walk around in either and wait to be noticed, or run into someone else.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:30 am

(okay, what charries are free right now?)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 am

(Jett's running around with noone to attack.... so if anyone needs werewolf-ifying, lemme know.... or they can just, y'know, run into him....)

Ash: I sighed. "Look, i told you. My blood wont do anything for you. Biting another vampire wont do anything. You need human blood." i explained. I could tell she was frustrated, but i hoped she could focus enough to let me help her.

Kaya: I didnt know how long i was unconscious. It could've been only a few minutes, but it felt like eternity. When i woke up, i was on the floor, my entire body riddled with pain. I tried to get up and.... wait.... i had three legs.... and i was short.... and covered in fur. AND I HAD A TAIL. Panic rose inside me. What was going on?! I tried walking, but had issues trying to coordinate the extra legs.... and it was harder since one of my back ones was still missing. I managed to get over to the mirror in the corner and i almost fell over. I WAS A WOLF. This... this wasnt right!!! How had this happened?! And more importantly, how would i turn back?! I suddenly felt like the walls were closing in, the confined space making me nervous. A small whine escaped and i ran, which was more of an awkard hobbling. My gait was still awkward. Although i had extra legs and could actually move on my own now, this animal was still used to four legs. I could run... but it was not smooth, or all that fast. I moved on instinct, not even trying to actively control my legs. Where was i going? I didnt know. But i needed OUT. I left my house and began moving through town, having no clue what i was going to do and not caring.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 am

Coral-
I cried, biting him several more times, nearly throwing a fit, wanting the pain to end.
"M-make it stop." I finally begged, using what little will power I had to remove my fangs from his neck.
I whimpered, letting go of him and falling to the ground, scratching at my throat. "Make it s-stop!" I screeched, my scream ripping apart my ears, adding to the agony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 am

Ash: I sighed, feeling badly for her. "C'mon. I have plently of donor blood back at my house. That'll make it stop, okay?" i said. This was why young children werent often turned.... older people had a hard time with the change, but little kids had it worse. They had a harder time figuring things out and getting by, surviving. They also had a tendency to get frustrated with the lack of aging and being treated as the child they appeared to be after a time.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 am

(that sounds good, Ravyn. my charrie isn't...werewolf-ifying, i guess is what you called it.lol)
Ember walked along the edges of the forest, not really paying any attention to how late it had gotten. Her parents weren't home, so she didn't think it mattered where she was.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 am

Thane
She picked herself... I sighed and shrugged, placing my hands back in my pockets...
I glanced her over... she didn't look dangerous... though you never could really tell..
She looked nice enough, I suppose... but I didn't really care too much... I was already... well, never mind...
"Yeah.. I'm fine. Why are you out so late..? This isn't exactly the safest place at night.."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 am

Coral
I was up in a flash, trying my best to think through the pain, to hear his words. The promise of blood made it's way through daze and I clung to it like a life preserver. I gave a sharp nod of my head, forcing my limbs to move forward. "B-blood. Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 am

Amorelle
I blinked, taken back by his question. I mean, it wasn't exactly 'opening line' material. And regardless... he was a stranger. A male stranger. And as he pointed out-it was late... and dark.. and unsafe. As if this wasn't already creepy enough.
"I ah, was traveling and plans went astray. It was either this or sleep in the forest one more night." I shuddered at the thought. "And you?"
Wait, did I just really ask that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 am

Ash: I nodded, leading the way back to the old ramshackle victorian house i called home. It wasnt far. Once there, i darted inside and fetched a large mug of blood, warming it quickly before bringing it to her. "Here. this should help." i said. I knew she was having a lot of difficulaty with her hunger and hoped she could learn to control it soon.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 am

Ember looked into the forest occassionally, sort of wanting to go in there to maybe just explore, but she knew she'd probably have to go home. Plus she was getting tired. It was so late. She began to head for her house.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 am

Because is HAS to happen.....

Name- Lumen
Age- 16
Appearance- Average height, pale skin, long silver hair, silver eyes.
Personality- Hard to describe... but most of you know her. Fairly tolerant, has awkward issues around the living, is farly tolerant of people, fascinated by death, decay, and corpses.
Bio- Ummm.... N/A
Vamp or Werewolf- Vamp
Starts out that way, or turned- Im just going to kick her in here as a fledgeling and see what happens.... she's newly turned, but im not going to play it all out... her sire is just.... some random vamp.... i dunno...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 am

(lol nice)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 am

Coral

I accepted the substance without thought, feeling slightly weird with the intake method, but the need left me with no room to question it. It was gone in a flash and I soon found myself staring at a empty cup. My throat still burned, but at least I could think around it now. I stared up at him with wide eyes, confusion clear across my features. "M-more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 am

Jett: I kept on running blindly until i ran across another person (Ember). I halted and sized up the situation, fur bristling, a growl emenating from my throat. This person was blocking my path and i was still feeling the urge to just rip stuff apart.... at this point, i was in full attack mode.

Ash: I nodded. "Yes, i have more, in the house." i said. "Come on. You cant keep going with your bloodhunger raging like this...." i said, concerned. I kept enough donor blood around to make sure i had enough even for an emergency. But fortunately, since she was small, she probably wouldnt need QUITE as much as another adult vampire. Surely if i had enough blood to keep me going for a few weeks, i had enough to slake the thirst of a small child.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 am

Ember looked up and froze when she heard the growl. This is soo not good. I should've gone home earlier. She tried taking a slow step back.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:18 am

Thane
I shrugged, not really sure what to say... I didn't even KNOW this girl... I don't know why I even tried conversation...
"I like the dark..." in retrospect.. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone...
"Well... I have.. things.. So uh... just.. Stay out of trouble..."
I made to move past her, and continue walking down the street...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am

Coral
I kept staring up at him, not understanding what this 'bloodhunger rage' thing was, but it had the word blood in it, so he had my undivided attention. Her nostrils flared, fangs still out as she looked around, trying to see of the precious substance was nearby. She needed it. She wanted it. Now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 am

Amorelle
I blinked, watching him go for a moment before the silence took over. I hated silence. Gar.
"Wait!" I called out, gathering my few meager belongings and catching up to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Oddly enough, I meant my words. Huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:30 am

Jett: I snarled, moving forward, jaws snapping at the stranger. Normally i would not be acting like this... but i was irrational from grief at the moment and right now, the only thing i could focus on was ripping something or someone apart...

Kaya: I ran awkwardly through the streets, thoughts swirling in my head. What had happened? Why was i like this? How would i get back?! Was there anyone who could help me? I was scared and uncertain. So many questions i had no answers to. This lack of knowledge terrified me. What if i was trapped like this forever?! Eventually i got tired and paused, simply standing, panting slightly, wondering what i was going to do.

Ash: I went and refilled the mug, bringing it back. "Here." i said. As long as she wasnt out in the streets draining people, i was happy to help. I didnt want to see people get hurt because some stupid vampire had changed a kid and abandoned her.

Lumen: I woke up in an alley, and i was on fire. Okay, not literally. But searing agony filled my throat and stomach, pain riddling every part of me. I was filled with... thirst. Desperate, horrible thirst. I couldnt even think straight.... everything was too bright, too loud, smelled too strong... i was having a sensory overlaod. Suddenly i heard... a heartbeat. Someone was walkign by the alley, an unsuspecting human. The hunger took over and i pulled the human back into the alley, biting deep. Sweet blood filled my mouth, and while i was vaguely aware that i was doing something gross, the pain began to ebb away. The blood... didnt taste like blood should. For some reason it tasted good now.... better than anything id ever tasted. I drank until i was full, the hunger receding, and i finally stopped, wiping blood from my mouth. I tried to remember the events before my awakening. Id been... attacked? And then i felt the fangs. For whatever reason.... i was now a vampire.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:37 am

Coral
I devoured the liquid in an instant, my movements slightly sluggish as the thirst died down slightly, warmth filling my limbs. I clutched the now empty cup, it serving as Mr.Snuggles since the cleaning lady took him from me...I looked around, scared. Where was I? Better yet- what was I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 am

Thane
I sighed... I really didn't feel like talking right now...
"You didn't upset me... I just... have to go do.. something..."
I continued on my way, kinda hoping she wouldn't follow me...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 am

Ash: "Are you feeling a bit better now?" i asked. She looked scared. Well, this was a scary situation..... i wanted to help her but wasnt too good with kids and wasnt sure how.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next