the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire / Werewolf Chat

+5
Bells
Ravyn
daughteroflight
Invisimort
Banshee
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vampire / Werewolf Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire / Werewolf Chat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:21 am

Coral
I plopped down on the ground, staring up at him as he towered over me. I suppose it didn't make a difference if I stood, he still made me feel like one of those purple guys from Charle and the Chocolate Factory. "W-what am I?" I asked, my nostrils flaring as I tried to make sense of the chaos of scents attacking me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am

Ash: I sighed. "You've been turned into a vampire." i explained, sitting down next to her. She was taking this better than i would've expected, and i hoped she would take all of the rest of the information she was going to have to process this well...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:36 am

Coral
Whoah, no way. Really? Does this mean I sparkle? I glanced down eagerly, my face falling as I spotted no sparkles. Drats. I looked over at him, my hands finding their way back to my throat, having a hard time keeping my thoughts straight. I felt like the day I got into dani's stash of coffee.... My thoughts were... everywhere. Only, this was worse. Why was everything so loud? So strong? So... painful?

Amorelle
I don't know why I did it. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe just plain suicidal. But... I started to follow him, making sure my footsteps remained light as I stuck to the shadows. Where was he going? I just had to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 am

Ash: "Is there anything else you want to know?" i asked. I knew she was probably very confused rihgt now and i hoped she'd be willing to ask questions. The more she knew, the better.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 am

Coral
I blinked, anything else? Yesh, where was Mr.Snuggles? I held back on that question, my thoughts landing on a much more important one. "Can I have more? Please?" I sounded desperate. Huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 am

Ash: I raised an eyebrow. "Thirsty, huh? Yeah, sure." i said, taking he cup momentarily, refilling it, and bringing it back to her. "After a whiel you wont be so hungry all the time. It gets better...." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 am

Kaya: Eventually, i decided to try and rest and gather my thoughts. I wanted to hide..... i went and found a large bush, curling up underneath oit and trying to calm down and sort things out. I was trembling a little, partially from nerves, partially from running for so long. But i felt safe here under this bush, as silly as it seemed. I would stay here for a bit and try to figure things out. Once id done that, i would go home. Yes.... that sounded like a good plan...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 am

Thane
I sighed.... Great... she was following me.... Why..?
She was good enough at concealing her footsteps... it was her heart I could still hear...
I continued on my way, trying to ignore her. I just liked the night is all.. what was she expecting of me..?
I scent caught my attention... Blood. Great, just great. I tried to ignore it... and just go along my way.. but it only seemed to grow closer...
And then... I stopped dead... I caught a familiar scent.. it was.. mixed with the blood... Kaya's scent... Kaya's blood... this was... not a good thing...
I ran.. I ran towards the blood... it really was... it was her blood... on the corner of the street... oh gods...
I followed it.. straight to her house... I knew she wasn't inside.. I didn't hear a heartbeat.. and the blood was too fresh for...... I didn't wanna think about that..
I checked for her scent, trying to pick up her trail... I found it.. but something was off.. I didn't care... I had to figure out what had happened to her...
I ran down the street, following her scent.... calling her name... I had to find her...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 am

Kaya: Id been lost in thoguth, still trying to fight down the complete and utter terror that threatened to overwhelm me when a voice sliced through my daze, pulling me back to reality. Thane?! I was positive it was him. I let out a low bark, reluctant to move from under my bush, but the rational part of me said that he would be looking for a human me, not a wolf me, therefore would not expect a bark. So, reluctantly, i struggled to my feet, tail nervously between my legs, still shaky, and hopped out from under the bush, picking up his scent and going towards it and the sound of his voice.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 am

Amorelle
Huh, now things were getting interesting. Who was kaya? And um... what was with all the blood?
I should stop now. I should return home and just forget this guy. But... I couldn't bring myself to do it.
So I continued to follow, remaining out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 am

Thane
I had completely forgotten about the girl that was following me.. I didn't care... Kaya was all I could think about... she was hurt.... was she in trouble..? I needed to find her.. I kept following the trail...
I stopped... I saw a wolf... a black wolf.... a three-legged wolf... I scented the air.. a three-legged werewolf... when was the last time I'd seen a werewolf..? I scented again... Kaya's scent.. coming from the werewolf...
I approached the wolf... my eyes went wide.... the wolf.. had Kaya's eyes...
I kneeled down, extending my hand towards her, "K-kaya.... is that you..? ...I... what.. what happened..?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 am

Kaya: I didnt think id ever been so relieved to see anyone as i was to see Thane at that moment. When he asked if it was me, i nodded my head, letting out a low frightened whine and moving towards him. I didnt think i could talk like this and had no way of saying that i had no idea what had happened. Id been attacked, passed out, and now.... this. I wished now more than ever that i could figure out how to change back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 am

Thane
In retrospect.. it was obvious enough... She'd been attacked by a werewolf... that's what the blood was from... I didn't know why... But I was just glad she was.. well... still alive...
I reached out to pet her, not really sure what to do, "Well... at least this is better than what I had originally thought...."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:38 am

Name- Jamie Night
Age-16
Appearance-Long, Straight, Dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. Blue eyes, almost always wearing black.
Personality- eh...i'll fill this out later...when i'm not hallucinating...
Bio-eh.....same
Vamp or Werewolf- Vamp
Starts out that way, or turned- Turned

Name- Johnathon 'Johnny' Blake
Age- 18
Appearance- Curly brown hair, Green/Blue eyes. Tall, and skinny.
Personality- Um....*Has not figured this out yet*
Bio- He is Alyson's brother who was 'killed' in a car accident. But he really just went into hiding.
Vamp or Werewolf- Werewolf
Starts out that way, or turned- Starts out that way.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

Uh.....dunnno how to jump in....hey Ale wanna have your charries see mine?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 am

Ember was scared when the wolf began to snap at her. Her then tried to run away, maybe try to reach her house. She could see it just down the street.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Kaya: I cocked my head to one side slightly, giving him a questioning look as if to say, 'what had you ORIGINALLY thought....?'. My one back leg was getting tired, so i sat sort of awkwardly, surveying my surroundings. I hadnt been paying attention to where i was going before, but on closer inspection, i found that i was not lost. No, i knew where i was and how ot get home. Well, that was ONE worry off.....

Jett: Rule one of facing any kind of predator - NEVER RUN. Now she REALLY looked like prey to my primarily animal-ruled mind, and, as predators do, i chased. I moved quickly until i was a good distance. The muscles in my back legs bunched and i leapt, aiming to take the fleeing girl down.

Lumen: Well, i couldnt stay in this alley forever..... but where would i go? I was covered in blood, still having sensory overload, and i was pretty sure i was not in a familiar area AT ALL. I wanted..... to find a cemetary. Yes, if i could find a cemetary, maybe id be able to calm down a bit. Being near death somehow tended to put me at peace. So, reluctantly, i moved from my alley, and began wandering through town, looking for a graveyard.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Ember kept trying to run as fast as she could. She heard the wolf running after her, and against her better judgement, she looked back to see it leaping at her. She let out a startled scream when she felt the wolf make contact with her back.

Last edited by daughteroflight on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Amorelle
I stopped short, the thought of remaining hidden complete escaping me as I stared at the scene in horror.
Was that a... and was he talking to... and the blood. My God!
A startled scream filled the air and I blinked, claiming my mouth shut, the noise quickly stopping.
I really shouldn't have followed this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Name- Ezio Dante
Age- 18
Appearance- Short brown hair. Light blue eyes. relatively pale, but not very. Clothes are always clean and pressed, though they look slightly worn. Wears Moccasins.
Personality- meh..
Bio- Psychic. Knows literally everything, thanks to a Near-death experience.
Vamp or Werewolf- Vamp
Starts out that way, or turned- turned

Name- Ignacious(Iggy) Dante
Age- 17
Appearance- Waist-length Brown hair. Deep blue eyes. pale. clothes look old and worn. doesn't wear shoes.
Personality- Iggy.
Bio- has a form of Future-sight. he's a savant, he's very artsy.
Vamp or Werewolf- Wolf
Starts out that way, or turned- turned
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Thane
That girl had followed me... and then she had screamed... wonderful... because my ears didn't hurt enough already... I turned to her..
"I really don't know WHY you followed me... It's best if you just go home, I told you it wasn't safe at night..."
I turned back to Kaya.... "I'm just glad you're still alive..."
I noticed how awkward she seemed on three legs.. "Can you make it back home..? or... I could.. carry you.. if you'd like..."

Ezio & Iggy
We were walking home from the woods, Ignacious loves the leaves, and the Fall was apparently the best time of the year for them. He didn’t get out much, so every now and then, we’d go to the woods, just for some fresh air, and all that. I liked seeing Ignacious happy.
I glanced back at him, partially to make sure he was still there, which he was. The problem was his slouching, “Stand up straight, Ignacious.”
“Iggy.” He corrected me, as always. But he nodded nonetheless, and straightened himself up.
I heard something, a scream. “Come, Ignacious.”
I quickened my pace, and turned a corner. There was a wolf, attacking a girl; that was not something you saw every day, why in the world was a wolf in the city anyways!?
Maybe it was a Werewolf. I laughed inwardly at the thought. I withdrew my pistol from my pocket, firing a warning shot into the air, before pointing it at the wolf.
“Hey! Wolf! Get off of her!” I highly doubted that even understood me, but my tone was audible enough.
Heh… and Silly me, forgot my silver bullets at home…
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Amorelle
...*runs away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Jett: As i hit the girl, my teeth sank into her arm, tearing through flesh. I froze when i heard the gunfire, lifting my head, blood dripping from my muzzle. A threat.... but i wasnt going to back down. A savage snarl emitted from my throat as i lunged forward, attacking, jaws snapping.

Kaya: My ears perked as i heard the scream, my head turning. I spotted a girl who i didnt know. She seemed scared. I gave a low woof of a greeting and wagged my tail a bit, trying not to look threatening before turning back to Thane. He'd thought i was dead....? I gave his cheek a small reassuring lick, but wasnt sure how to attempt to answer the other question. I didnt know if i could make it all the way come, but i didnt know how to communicate a complex answer. I gave a small frustrated huff, fidgiting uncomfortably as i tried to figure out how to communicate.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Ember cried out when the wolf bit her arm. She was relieved when it left her, but she was shocked when she looked at her arm. It was really bloody. Oh my gosh. "I'm going to die," she said in a whisper.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Cricket

"Call me friend, friend," I said simply, with a nod. Huh. Teemorbidnamechov. That was the longest name I'd heard in a while, and on top of that, I had absolutely no idea what it meant. Well, I decided not to ask, and turned to the other guy. "Who're you, then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next