the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Alice looked at the knight and smiled at him. "Why yes good sir." SHe said with a small laugh. Alice found amuzment in this but she felt shy once more. A knight couldnt have feelings for a peasent but this knight looked diffrent. But the horse boy.... he was... diffrent.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 pm

James nodded and held back a sigh. At first the title 'sir' had thrilled him, but now it annoyed him. More than anything, he realized he missed his roots and who he used to be. He pushed back all thoughts and watched her. "Well, miss, may I ask, what is your name?"

Samuel got ready to go back to work, but he turned his attention to the girl. He too was curious about her name... and her. He watched her, wondering about her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 pm

ALice smiled at both of them. "Alice Bride." SHe said with a smile. "My name is Alice Bride... I am a servant to the princess." She said looking down. Her clothes were wron out and she felt the chill of the morning air.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 am

James smiled when she smiled. Alice... he liked her name and he decided that it fit her. Even though she was a servant and in worn clothes, he found her beautiful and was attracted to her... He bowed and took her hand, brushing a kiss on her hand. "Sir James at your service, Miss Alice Bride." He looked at her, his smile widening slightly.

Samuel frowned and his brow furrowed when he saw the knight kiss her hand. It made him angered that some big guy like that was going after a girl who seemed sweet. He turned and bit his lower lip lightly, trying to focus on his work and not the pretty servant name Alice Bride.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

Alice smiled and blushed slighly. She wasnt used to this... she couldnt speak but soon she said "HAve we met before?" She asked the knight. He seemed fimiluar. "Did you come to call on the princess?" She asked raising a eyebrow. She wanted so much for the knight to leave but somehow she wanted him to stay. Alice's mind drifted to the horse boy and her heart fluttered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

James watched her, his eyes having a slight fire in them. He thought about if they had met before, but wasn't sure. he would think that he would remember a girl as beautiful as her. "In all honesty, I'm not sure. I'm not sure why I'm here. All I know i that I was called to come for some crucial reason."

Samuel worked with a clenched jaw. Earlier he had wanted a distraction, but now he wanted nothing more than for the pretty Alice to leave. He couldn't shake her from his thoughts and it bothered him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

Alice shrugged and said "Maybe you should go and see the princess? Or better yet go and see the lady in waiting... her name is Rose. She will help you." Alice said with a brilliant smile. She looked over at the horse boy and siad "I never did catch you name."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am

James frowned the slightest bit. "I suppose I should, but I'm not looking forward to it." He watched her, falling silent for a moment. He then spoke again, "And it would also be a shame to leave your side, Miss Alice Bride."

Samuel ground his teeth as he listened to the knight talking to Alice. It was odd for him to feel annoyed by something like that. When he realized she was talking to him, he stopped working for a moment and looked up. "Samuel White," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Alice blushed a deep color. "Well Sir... we will see each other soon enough." She smiled sweetly. She turned to Samuel. "Nice to meet you? How long have you been working in this stable?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 am

James smiled when she blushed, for some reason feeling accomplished because he could do that. He bit back a frown when she said that they would see each other soon and nodded.

Samuel was really starting to dislike the knight, but tried to stop thinking about it. He turned toward Alice. "About a couple of months I believe. Why were you asking, Miss Alice?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Alice smiled and said "You are new. I havent seen you around here." SHe said her heart fulttering. She smiled and knight and said "Are you okay kind sir?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Samuel nodded. "I see." He turned and went back to work, wishing his heart would act normal and stop racing. He also wished that he wasn't thinking about her so much. he clenched his jaw.

James nodded and forced a smile. "Quite fine, Miss Alice bride. Thank you for asking." He gave a small bow. "I hope to see you around." He kept on his forced smile until he turned and started walking away. He kept thinking about his family he hadn't seen in a long while and how he found himself thinking of Alice an awful lot...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Alice soon felt alone. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Be careful." She whispered and fog came from her mouth from the icy air. Alice wrapped her arms around her slim figure and shuddered. She wanted to find a horse and ride it. Soon she found Midnight. She laughed as the hore bucked at her wanting her to ride him. His eyes held hers and she began to miss her brother.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm

James sighed and glanced over his shoulder, wishing he had made plans to meet the pretty servant later. He bit his lower lip and went back to the barn. He walked close to her and stopped. "Miss Alice Bride, could we maybe make plans to meet later?"

Samuel overheard the knight and glared at the hay that sat in front of him. He hoped that Alice would say no, or at the very least, he hoped they would at least move out of hearing range.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Alice was taken back. She looked at the knight and nodded. "Yes... if you do not mind spending time with a girl like me." SHe said a hint of happyness in her voice. She turned to the stable boy and winked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 am

James smiled widely. "I don't mind spending time with a beauty like you, Miss Alice Bride. Meet me back here at about seven tonight then?" His eyes gleamed as his heart jumped around in his chest.

Samuel raised his head slightly, trying to keep a frown off his face. When she winked though, he smiled and his heart jumped around in his chest slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am

Alice nodded and looked at him. "Of course good sir." She leanded against the barn and sighed. She felt happy and warm but she looked over at the stable boy and her heart pounded.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 am

James smile widened into a grin as he watched her for a moment. His heart pounded against his rib cage and he was thrilled. He was going to be seeing her later which was what cause him to be so happy. Nothing could have made him happier. He leaned forward and quickly brushed his lips against her cheek. "Then i'll see you tonight, Miss Alice Bride."

Samuel noticed her eyes on him and his heart started beating even faster. He quickly looked down, his cheeks gaining a slight color to them. It was obvious she wasn't interested in him and here he was, acting stupid about her looking at him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 am

Alice felt her cheeks get hot when the knight kissed her. When the knight left she looked at Samuel. "Are you okay?" SHe whispered her heart speeding. She couldnt believe that she... she was attracted to both of them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

A grin stayed on James' lips as he walked out of the barn to go find out why he was here and what he was needed for. As he walked, his mind kept going back to Alice and the fact that they would meet later.

Samuel looked up at her and nodded. "Uh, y-yeah, I'm f-fine." He kicked himself mentally for how incredibly stupid he sounded when he stuttered. And all of it was caused by a girl!
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 am

Alice smiled softly at him. "Samuel... why are you studdering?" She asked stepping closer to him. Her smiled grew when she near him. Her heart had begun to pick up speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

Samuel's cheeks grew a bright red. "I-I-I d-don't know. I-it's s-s-something I've done since I-I was a k-k-kid." It was true, he had stumbled over his words, but he had gotten over it several years ago. It was just now brought back by her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 am

Alice smiled and took another step closer. "I... like it..." SHe said blushing. She looked down at her feet and felt like she was being to foward. She went to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 am

Samuel's cheeks flushed an even deeper color and he looked down, his hair falling across his face. He looked up through his eyelashes and watched as she turned. He knew very well that he should do something, say something, but he was shy. He finally found some words. "T-t-t-t-thanks. Y-you should b-be careful with that k-knight. I-I don't w-w-want to see your h-heart broken," he whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 am

Alice looked at him shocked. "Okay..." SHe left with tears in her eyes. Soon it was seven and she had changed her clothes to something alittle move... beaufiul. She wore a beautiful red corset with her black hair down and she walked to the barn.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next