the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 am

Samuel bit his lower lip, feeling like a jerk somewhat. He sighed and just stood there for a while. He eventually moved and went home, knowing he would be stressed once he was home.

James walked away close to seven and went to the barn. He would have liked a chance to change, but he hadn't had the chance. He got to the barn before Alice and leaned against it, waiting for her. Once he saw her, his heart started beating faster.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 am

Alice made it back to the barn and saw James. "Good night sir." SHe said standing infront of him. Her heart was speeding inside her chest. Shegave him a small smile. "How do you do?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 am

James' eyes stayed on her and his heart raced even more. He watched her with caring eyes. "Good night, miss." he gave a slight bow, brout her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "I am fine, thank you for asking. How do you do?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:31 am

"Very well." Alice said with a smile. Her cheeks grew scarlet as he kissed her hand. She stepped closer to him and smiled. "Why did you ask to see me this late in the night?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:30 pm

James couldn't stop the grin that spread across his lips. He stood straight and looked into her eyes. "So I could get to know you better, Miss Alice Bride. You intrigue me and I want to know more."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Alice blushed and moved closer to him. Thier breath was mingling. "What do you want to know?" She whispered. Her heart had gained speed but Samuel kept creeping into her mind.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 pm

James hand -without his brain telling it to- moved to gently stroke her cheek. "Everything," he breathed. His heart was past the point of just pounding in his chest and his head was starting to spin slightly from her proximity.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Alice smiled and took in a icy breath. They were so close and her lips could brush his. Her heart was pounding in her chest but she kept thinking of Samuel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm

James eyes locked on hers and he was suddenly fighting an urge to kiss her. He bit back though and wondered why he was getting that urge when he barely knew her. He realized that she must of have been thinking about something by the look in her eyes. "What's on your mind?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"Nothing..." Alice whispered. She pulled back slightly noticing that he wasnt going to kiss her. She sighed and shook her head. "Nothing at all."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:22 pm

James watched her, doubt in his eyes, but he didn't push it. His heart dropped slightly when she moved and the urge to kiss her just grew stronger. If he kissed her and she didn't want him to, he could be putting everything on the line possibly. He finally couldn't take it and leaned forward, his lips meeting hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Alice notcied that the kiss was bitter sweet. It made her heart take a huge beat up. She wanted this and yet it felt wrong. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepended the kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm

James heart pounded in his rib cage and his head was spinning. He wrapped his arms around her waist slowly, pulling her closer. He deepened the kiss, hoping the moment would last forever.

((What a perfect time for Samuel to need to go to the barn ^^))

Samuel had his hands shoved deep into his jacket's pockets, trying to ignore the cold as he walked. He had been wanted because one of the horses was acting strange or something. He sighed and froze in his spot when he saw Alice and the knight kissing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm

((heh heh eevviiilll plans!)

Alice heard someone comming and she broke the kiss. She turned and saw Samuel. Her heart dropped and she looked into his eyes. Hurt filled her own eyes and she wanted.. to explain.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

((^^))

Samuel knew that it was stupid to feel hurt, after all she wasn't interested in him. He bit his lower lip and looked down. "S-s-s-s-sorry f-for interrupting..." He quickly moved past them, into the barn.

James frowned slightly when she pulled back and his gaze followed hers. It was the boy from the stable and he wondered what he was doing here this late.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Alice looked at the knight. "Sir if you wil excuse me.. I must speak with the boy alone.." SHe kissed him one last time and went into the barn. She found Samuel. "What are you doing here?" SHe asked and she shivered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

James nodded and let his arms fall from her waist. He watched her walk away, wondering why she wanted to talk to the boy, but pushed it out of his mind. They had kissed. He touched a finger to his lips, a grin spreading across them.

Samuel swallowed the lump that had started to form in his throat and stopped when he heard Alice. "I-I-I-I w-w-was w-wanted b-because of something t-to d-do with a h-horse," he answered, his back to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Alice walked up behind him. "I... ok..." She whispered and turned away from him. "I... understand..." She whispered. Tears sprinkled her eyes. Samuel didnt want her... she would go for James.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Samuel's shoulders sagged, he knew he would never be anything to her compared to the knight. He realized his cheeks were wet, raised a hand to touch his cheek, and realized he was crying. he hadn't cried since he was little.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Alice began to walk towards her horse. She brought the horse out and got on. "Goodbye Samuel.." She whispered. Tears streamed her cheeks and she... she felt hurt by him. But she.. loved James as well.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Samuel quickly wiped the tears away and turned toward her a small frown on his lips. A little bravery accumulated inside him. "W-where are you going, Alice?" He walked closer and noticed her tears.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"Away... I need to get away... im going to.. London.." She said. Her mind was foggy and she felt sick. She laid her head down on the horse's main. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Thetears still fell and her black hair covered her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

More bravery ran through Samuel and he moved closer to her. He knew that she didn't like him, but he would never get a chance if she went to London. He moved closer until he was right next to her. "Please, please don't go to London, Alice," he whispered softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

"Why?" Alice asked looking at him. The tears made her eyes sparkle. "I should leave.... shouldnt I?" She said looking curiously.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Samuel moved closer and cupped her face, wiping away her tears. His heart squeezed and he couldn't talk at first. "N-no, y-you shouldn't," he said, his voice soft. He didn't want her to leave, didn't want to lose her. His mind was going in so many different directions, he couldn't think straight. All he knew was that he had feelings for her, strong feelings. He leaned forward and with the last amount of his bravery, kissed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next