the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Mia's eyes widened and she tackled Alice in a hug. She liked the idea this woman becoming her mommy very much and marriage meant exactly that. "I am very okay with it," she said brightly.

James smiled and stroked her hair. He kissed the top of her head. "I believe you, love and I agree. Everything will be perfect," he said softly. He kissed her forehead and hoped her words were true, that everything would be okay.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Alice giggled and hugged her back. She stroked the girl's hair and smiled softly to herself. She had always wanted a daughter... and now she had one.

Chey nodded and closed her eyes. She didnt want him to go. Her heart silently broke even more inside her already empty chest.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Mia grinned and clung to Alice, happy for her. Samuel suck his head around the corner of the room, a smile on his lips once he saw Alice and Mia. He was thrilled that Mia was taking well to Alice. "Girls, lunch is done."

James pulled her closer and stroked her hair. He frowned slightly. "How about we stop sitting around here sulking and go do something. I could show you more of London if you would like, love."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Alice looked up at smaule and smiled. "Are you ready to eat?" She asked Mia. She stood with Mia in her arms and she walked past Samuel to the kitchen. She sat down Mia in a chair and she herself sat down next to Mia.

Chey smiled and blushed. "I would like that... alot..." She stood and changed and came out. Hr dress was a soft rose color and her black hair hung down. She smiled faintly and walked up to him. "I love you.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Mia nodded. Samuel smiled and watched as the two women he loved the most entered the room. He kissed the top of Mia's head and then kissed Alice's cheek. He food for each of them and sat down with a smile. "I see you two are getting along."

James smiled and stood. He changed and watched as she stepped out, his breath taken away by her. His smile widened slightly and he walked over to her. He kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Alice laughed andnodded. She finished eating and stood with her plate. She looked at Samuel and smiled. She couldnt have been more happier.

Chey closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "Thank-you..." She breathed. She shivered slightly and loved that feeling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 am

(O.o o.o o.O I could have sworn I replied to this...)

Samuel smiled and watched Mia and Alice. Once he finished eating he stood and walked over to Alice. he took her plate and kissed the tip of her nose, his smile widening. He glanced toward Mia. "Mia, why don't you go play by yourself for a little while."
Mia nodded and left the room.

James grinned sadly and wrapped his arms around her. He brushed another light kiss on her forehead and moved his lips near her ear. "You're welcome, love," he whispered. "Let's get going," he added softly, the back of his mind on him leaving her alone while he went to war.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

(hahaha been there!)

Alice giggled and looked up at him. She winked at Mia and watched her leave. "I love that little girl." She whispere with a laugh.

Chey blushed and looked up at him. "I kind of dont want to go..." She admited slightly. She felt terrible thinking that but she didnt. She wanted as much time with him as possible.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15