the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 am

(( I dont want hime to cheat or die... thatwould really hurt Chey Sad Sorry but we can have him be injured))

Chey slept and saw some weird stuff. It was a weird dream about herself. She saw herself come to Alice screaming and yelling. Something was hruting but she oucldnt see something.

Alice hugged him and kissed his neck. "I love you.." She whispered. Her entire body shivered in a small way.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 am

((Okay. *lightbulb goes off* Could he almost due and she gets a letter saying he;s dead but then he comes home?))

James woke up very early the next morning and smiled down at her. He kissed the top of her head and heard a light knock on the door. His face scrunched up and he quickly answered the door before Chey woke up. The man at the door handed him a letter and walked away. James frowned slightly as he closed the door and opened the letter. His eyes quickly scanned the page and his heart dropped.

Samuel grinned. "And I love you. You're going to have to point me to the kitchen or we'll have to go back to my home because I've never eaten here. I've always went hungry or ate at home," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 am

((THAT COULD WORK!! COMPRAMISE CANT SPELL))

Chey woke up and yawned. She turned to see James but he was gone. She bullted up and saw him. "Whats.." Her voice faded. She looiked at the letter and already knew. "When do you ship out."

"You cook?" Alice asked looking at him. "I didnt know that...." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 am

((^_^))

James swallowed the lump in his throat and looked at Chey with dark eyes. "The day after tomorrow. I'm sorry, love," he whispered. It broke his heart and he hated the idea of leaving her side. He slowly moved closer to her and kissed her deeply.

Samuel chuckled and nodded. "Why is this so surprising?" He kissed her forehead. "Would you prefer we go to my home and I can cook for us or you you pointing me to the kitchen?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:05 am

Chey felt tears sliding down her face. She pulled him close to her and her lips molded against his. Everything was fine last night and now everything was falling apart.

"TAke me to your home..." Alice said. She looked at him with shinning eyes. "I dont know I just never thought you could cook... Sorry." She hwispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 am

James pulled her as close as possible and kissed her with all of his love and passion. His heart couldn't fall anymore in his chest and he hated that he was needed. Everything had been perfect and now... Now it was threatening to fall apart.

Samuel smiled and chuckled again as he started off toward his home. "It's okay, Alice. I just hope you like my cooking, wouldn't want you to hate it and try to throw it at me or something."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:20 am

Chey didnt pull back from the kiss. She fell onto the bed and flipped so he was below her. "I will miss you." She whispered to him.

Alice laughed and shrugged. "You never know.. I might just become ninja and kill you." She laughed and sighed. Her mind was numb and she closed her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 am

James held her close and closed his eyes, his heart heavy. "And I'll miss you, love," he whispered. One of his hands moved and he started to stroke her hair.

Samuel chuckled and shook his head. "Good to know. I'll make sure i keep an eye on you constantly then," he teased and winked at her. They soon came to his home and he went inside, her in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 am

Chey smiled softly and her kisses became hungry and entirely based on her sorrow. She pulled back and laid her head down on his chest. "I..." She felt tears comming down.

Alice giggled and whispered. "It is like we are already married." She laughed. She nuzzled close to his neck. "I like your home.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 am

James enjoyed the kisses and when she started to cry he cupped her face. he wiped at her tears, his heart breaking even more. "Chey..." He swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and he was blinking back his own tears.

Samuel chuckled and set her on the small table in the kitchen. He kissed her cheek and paled when he realized he forgot to warn her about his younger sister... "I'm happy you like it... And I have to warn you... I have a five year old sister and I'm sort of her gaurdian," he said softly. just then a little girl about five skipped into the room and jumped at Samuel. "Daddy!" Samuel picked her up and kissed her forehead. He looked toward Alice, hoping that she would forgive him...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 am

Alice smiled and looked at the little girl. "She is adorible." She whispered. She felt terrible and felt like she was intruding. "Do you want me to go?" She asked looking down slightly.

Chey couldnt speak. Tears fell down her eyes and she didnt want to have to go through this pain. But she loved James more then anything. "Dont worry.... I love you." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:58 am

Samuel smiled and chuckled as his sister posed. "Of course I'm adorable," she said brightly. Samuel rolled his eyes. "Don't get a big head, Mia." He set he down. "Go play for a few minutes until I call you back in okay?" He asked, kneeling so he was eye level with her. She nodded and kissed his nose. "Okay, Daddy." She skipped off humming to herself. "No, I don't want you to go. You're my fiance, you need to grow accustomed to some of the craziness that goes with me." He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

James nodded and continued to wipe her tears away. "I love you too," he murmured softly and kissed her cheek. He didn't want to be feeling the way he was right now, he wanted to feel happy and excited again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 am

Alice smiled and kept her eyes closed. The coolness of his lips made her shiver. "Okay... but we need your sister to be okay with me... or is she your daughter?" She asked noting the Daddy part.

Chey looked up at him and just wanted to be held by him. "Please... dont go..." She whisperd. She couldnt loss him not like her father. She had already lost alot of people but sh couldnt loss her one and only love.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 am

Samuel sighed. "She's my little sister but our parents died three years ago when she was only two. I guess I'm like a dad to her and she's been calling me'Daddy' for the longest time. Yes, she'll be okay with you. She loves people and you gave her a compliment earlier." He kissed her full on the lips and pulled back after a moment. "You have nothing to worry about."

James closed his eyes and desperately wanted to be able to stay with her, but knew he couldn't just stay. "I want to stay, love, I do. But I can't just stay. I have to go. Please understand that," he whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:14 am

Alice nodded and looked at him. "I.. cant believe that I will be a mother." She whispered. Her heart was racing and she saw the little girl in the other room. "Can I go talk to her?"

Chey kept her eyes closed. "Please..." She whispered her plea more agonizing. She needed him and she couldnt lose him. Not like this nor ever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 am

"Not necessarily a mother, but rather an older sister who'll be like her mother who will probably be called mom..." Samuel watched her, a grin slowly spreading across his lips. "Yes, of course you can go talk to her."

James kept his eyes squeezed shut, hoping that the letter he got was just a nightmare and that he would wake up next to Chey. "Chey... I can't..." He said, his voice strained.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:31 am

Alice smiled and kissed his cheek. She went to the little girl. "hi.." She said sitting down on a chair. "How old are you?"

Chey looked at him shook her head. "No.. I will not let you..." She whispered. She didnt know that this would happen so soon. "We just got engadged."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:39 am

Samuel smiled and started to work on cooking. mia looked up from what she was doing and smiled. "Hi," she said brightly. "I'm five. How old are you?" she asked.

James finally opened his eyes and looked into her eyes. He kissed her passionately on the lips and poured everything into it. He tried to tell her in that kiss that he loved her and didn't want to go, but he had to...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 am

"18." Alice answered with a smile. "Im Alice." She laughed looking at her. "Your very pretty...." She said looking at the girl with adoration.
She always wanted a daughter or a sister.

Chey was surprized at the emotion that flooded the kiss. She held him close and soon they were making love. Chey wanted to tresser the moment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:51 am

Mia grinned. "Then you were the girl that Daddy was talking about. I'm Mia." Her grin widened. "Thank you, you're pretty too."

Afterward, James held her close, his eyes closed. He was now treasuring every single moment they had together and knew that he would miss her like crazy...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 am

Alice nodded with a small smile. "Thank you.." She said. "I like your name. Mia is a pretty name."

Chey held him close to her. "I love you..." She whispered and kissed down his neck. "I dont want to go... or leave... or to leave you.... how long will you be gone?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 am

"You're welcome." Mia liked being around the woman, Alice. She kept giving her compliments and she loved it. "Thank you." A sudden thought occurred to the young girl and she tilted her head to side, her eyes bright. "Are you going to become my Mommy?"

James smiled and opened his eyes. "And I love you, Chey. I'm happy you don't want to leave me," he breathed. "You have you idea how that relieves me. I honestly don't know how long I'll be gone, but I promise I'll write."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:06 am

Alice smiled sweetly to Mia. "Do you want to be your Mommy?" She asked. Her heart was pounding in her ears. She didnt think that she would be this nervus but she was.

Chey nodded slowy feeling hurt and pain. She felt that she wanted to be a diffrent person for a second. But then she thought about how much she loved James and her need for him grew more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 am

Mia thought about it for a few moments and finally nodded. The woman seemed nice enough, made her daddy happy and she gave lots of compliments to Mia. "I guess so. It seems like you make Daddy happy."

James stroked her cheek, hating that he was causing her to be in pain. It killed him, broke his heart. "Chey," he whispered softly... He wanted her to be happy, wanted her not to ache...

(Since I am starting to fall asleep over my keyboard, I'm gonna call it a night. G'night.)

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:18 am

(NIGHT :3)

Alice smiled and looked at Mia. "Well I have a secret. Your daddy asked me to marry him." She said laughing softly. "Are you ok with that?" She asked looking up at Mia.

Chey looked up at held him. "I... love you James. Everything will be fine. You will go into war and come out just find. We will get married and we will have too much fun."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next