the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:20 pm

James smiled, his breathing heavy when Chey pulled back. He looked into her eyes, a small grin on his face and his happiness shining in his eyes. "Hey," he murmured.

Samuel sighed and nodded. He didn't want to move, didn't want to let her go, but he had to. He sighed and stood, with her in his arms. He looked down at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Chey smiled and laid her head against his chest. "We will need to tell Alice about our marriage." She laughed. She could picture Alice jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

Alice smiled and snuggled close to him. Her shoes were off and on the floor her hair was down and in a mess. She laughed shaking her head. "I think the cook might think we were running around in the woods!" She laughed.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 pm

James smiled and kissed the top of Chey's head. "We can tell her when we go back," he murmured into her hair. he loved the fact that she was his fiance. That she was to become his wife. His smile slowly turned into a grin.

Samuel chuckled and looked down at her. She was right and he couldn't help the grin that spread across his lips. "Probably. Maybe we should make ourselves more presentable..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Chey laughed and nodded. Her heart was racing inside her chest. She looked up at him and her lips touched his.

Alice laughed and nodded. "That could work.... or maybe..." Her lips brushed his neck and across his cheek bones. "Or not..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am

James pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, his heart racing. He was happy and nothing could kill his mood. One of his hands slid higher up and the other moved to rub her back gently.

Samuel watched her, amusement bright in her eyes. "Yeah it could..." Whne her lips brushed his neck, his eyes closed and his arms slid around her, pulling her closer. "Or maybe not," he purred.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 am

Chey pushed him inside the cave. Soon her dress was on the floor and his shirt was off. They fell together inside the cave and made love.

Alice blushed a deep scarlet. "Well this is very interesting." She said looking at him. She giggled again and looked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 am

James was surprised by her boldness, but pleasantly so. Afterwards he held her in his arms tightly, his eyes closed and a smile on his lips. Both his heart and body hummed happily. He opened one eye to look at her and kissed her temple. "How do you feel, love?"

Samuel chuckled and kissed her red cheeks. "Yes, yes it is," he murmured. He loved her with all of his heart and knew he had to do something about it. He looked down and bit his lower lip before looking up at her. "I can't offer you the best life, but I love you and I really hope that's enough. Alice, will you marry me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am

Chey giggled and looked at him. "I feel amazing... and very much in love." She whispered. Her arms ran down his smooth chest and she held him close to her. "I love you..." She whispered.

Alice looked up at him and she couldnt help but nod. "Yes! Yes yes yes a million times yes!" She yelled. She kissed him with everything inside her. Her lips felt beautiful inside his and she held onto him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

James grinned and kissed her forehead again, his heart racing. "Mmmm, that's good." His arms tightened around her and he pulled her closer. "I love you too, my fiance." His grin widened when he said the word fiance.

Samuel grinned and his heart just about exploded with happiness. he was thrilled that he had said yes and when she kissed him, he pulled her closer. He deepened the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am

Chey giggled understanding. "I like that word.... fiance." She giggled again. Her mind was racing and she felt better.

Alice smiled and pulled him into the barn. Her dress was soon off and she laid him down on the hay and they made love in that barn.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 am

James grinned even wider and started to stroke her hair. He kissed the top of her head, his eyes sparkling. "I like that word too." After a moment he let out a sigh. "We should get dressed and start our way back to the inn..."

Samuel had his arms around her and his eyes closed afterward. There was a smile on his lips and he really couldn't have been happier. He opened his eyes and looked at Alice, watching her. He kissed her forehead lightly. "I love you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:06 am

Chey nodded and stood up. She quickly put on her dress and felt alittle sad. "Can we ever come back?" She whispered.

Alice giggled. "I cant believe we did what we just...." She smiled and whispered. "I love you.." Her lips trailed down his neck. "I really do."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 am

James smiled, stood and dressed. "Actually I was thinking about maybe possibly building a new house on my parents old property," he said softly. "But if you don't like the idea than we won't do that..."

Samuel chuckled and pulled her closer. "Neither can I..." His lips curved up even more. "And I you." He ran his fingers through her hair gently, smiling at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 am

Chey looked at him and smiled. She ran and jumped on him. "I would love that!" SHe giggled. She kissed down his neck and back up. "I really do like that idea."

Alice giggled and held him closer. "I like this... feeling I get." She whispered. "I like it better then anything." She said looking at him. "Its better then a good day!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 am

James grinned and held her close to him. "I'm happy you do," he said warmly. He kissed the top of her head and then pulled back slightly. "We really should get back to the inn..."

Samuel chuckled softly. "I know the feeling you mean, I get it too. And I must agree with you one hundred percent." He kissed the top of her head and after a moment he remembered they were in the barn. "Maybe we should get dressed before someone walks in..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 am

Chey smiled and sighed. "Can we look aorund London?" She asked. She really wanted to look around and get to know the place. She really wanted to get to know the place if she was living her.

Alice giggled and got dressed. She laughed softly and leaned against the barn. "Well maybe you should pull all the hay out of your hair." She giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 am

James smiled and nodded. "Yes we can love." He offered her his hand. "Come one.
Samuel stood and got dressed, a goofy grin on his face. he was engaged and he had just made love with the girl he's crazy about. When she said that about the hay he paused a moment and shook his head. He then ran his fingers through his hair, hoping he got it all. He then walked over to her and picked a few pieces from her hair.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:32 am

Alice giggled and held onto him. "I love you." She whispered. Her arms wrapped around his neck. She kissed him passionatly.

Chey giggled and followed him. Her heart was pounding with a magic pulse. She wanted to be with him for the rest of her life. Everything was falling into place.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:45 am

"And I you," he whispered. When she kissed him he scooped her in his arms and deepened the kiss. His heart beat wildly in his chest as they kissed. He started to wonder when they should get married becuase he didn't really want to wait that long...

James smiled and went back out to the horse. he lifted her up onto the horse and then got on in front of her. "Ready?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:37 am

Alice blushed a deep color and held tightly. She pictured her small wedding with Chey and James. Her entire mind was full of ideas.

Chey nodded and clutched to him. she felt something inside her feel diffrent but she ignored it. She couldnt wait to be his one and only wife.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 am

Samuel smiled and deepened the kiss. He pulled away after a moment, his eyes bright. "I love you, more than anything." He stroked her cheek, happy that she was to become his wife. "And maybe we should get going..."

James turned and rode off to an area in London. He decided he would show her around some now and maybe a little more tomorrow. He gave her a tour of a small area and then rode back to the inn.

((Should Chey and James get married before he has to go?))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:57 am

((NO lol more suspence muhahahaha))

Chey fell asleep on the way back. Her entire body felt tired and it was strange for her. She ignored it and fell asleep on James.

Alice sighed but shrugged. "Sure if you want." SHe said looking at him. "If you really want to..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 am

((Okay. ^_^))

James stopped his horse outside of the inn and realized she was asleep. He smiled slightly and gently climbed off and scooped her in his arms without waking her. He then walked back to their room and set her on the bed gently.

Samuel smiled and kissed her forehead. "I don't really want to go, but we do need food," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:19 am

((heheheheheh))

Chey pulled James nect to her and she cuddled close to him. "I love oyu.." She whispered and fell back to sleep. She sighed contently and cuddled agianst him more enjoying the warmth.

Alice nodded and sighed. "THat would work.." She said laughing softly. She looked at Samuel and blushed slightly. "Do you want to carry me?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 am

((... *wants to do something with James after he goes away, but has a feeling you would kill me*...))

James cuddled against her when she pulled him closer and wrapped his arm around her. He kissed her forehead and watched her sleep for a while before eventually falling asleep himself.

Samuel kissed her forehead again. "Yeah, it could." He chuckled softly and grinned when she asked him that. "Your wish is my command," he said and scooped her up in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next