the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 7 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:13 pm

David: "Nothing you need to worry about." I assured her, dismissing the thought with a nonchalant wave of my hand. I switched my smirk into a warm smile, "I'm not planning to try anything, I swear." I told her, holding my right hand up in the air as if I was in court being taken under oath.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Jasmine - I decided that I'd at least pretend to believe him, "Alright." There was a bounding on the door.

Jake - Jasmine had been in that boy's room for a while and I was going to see what was going on. "Jasmine open up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:16 pm

David: I groaned mentally, and went to open the door. I opened it, finding Jake was on the other side. I raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what on earth he would want.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Well then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Jasmine - I rolled my eyes at Jake as I stood behind David.

Jake - "What are you two doing?" I asked demandingly. Jasmine was giving me glares of pure hatred and I knew I was going to get no where with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Xoe: I walked down the halls of the new school. so now i was a 'troubled teen'? Good to know.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:23 pm

David: "Talking." I answered simply, crossing my arms loosely over my chest. Was that a crime now or what? By his demeanor you might think it was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Jake - "For this long?" I questioned not believing him.

Jasmine - "Oh my god Jake! You're not my dad, you're not my boyfriend, and regardless of your belief you do not own me, so stay out of my business!" I growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

hey I have to get off of here :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Name: Stephanie
grade: Sophmore
prefrances:Art
looking for: someone who truly understand her and doesn't care about her being mute.
how they look: shoulder length blonde hair, dark brown eyes, curvy.
personality: quiet, shy.
why they are at the school: a kid made a wise-crack about her, and she finally snapped, taking her anger out on him.
secret: the reason why she's mute is because she witnessed her parents being murdered, and the trama effected her so much, it literally rindered her speechless. (corny, but oh well.)

David: I stayed silent. This was obviously a matter between the both of them and I had no right to intrude. (Aww. Well, ttyl then.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm

(I have a girl that could be talk to if any one's up for it and I don't know where Ember and Elias left off...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 pm

(I have three charries, their profiles are on the last page or the one before Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm

(Hm...all righty.)
Stephanie: I walked nervously down the hallway, hoping I wouldn't be caught in a situation where I'd have to talk to people. Well, not talk, write what I want to say on a piece of paper, but oh well. I concentrated on my MP3 player, having it as loud as it could it go. I accidentally bumped into someone's chest, and stumbled back slightly. (She bumped into Josh)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 pm

(This'll be interesting xD. I don't know how Josh and Stephanie will get along, since she can't talk. Or maybe they will, since he's sort of quiet? *shrugs*)

Josh: I caught the girl by the shoulder, steadying her so she wouldn't fall. I offered an apologetic smile, thinking she might lash out at me for running into her. "Sorry, my bad, I need to watch where I'm going."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 pm

(Very much so. XD)
Stephanie: I sighed, and fished into my pocket for my notepad. I mentally groaned when I remembered I had left it in my dorm. Great, just great. I shook my head, and gave him a smile, trying to tell him with actions it wasn't his fault, that it was mine for not paying attention whatsoever. I was getting a little worried, and feeling extremely stupid, because I wasn't even sure he understood what I meant. I made a motion like I was writing on a piece of paper, hoping he'd get the hint.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Josh: I furrowed my brow and shoved my hands into my pockets. Then I cocked my head to the side, trying to understand what she was saying. I had never been very good at charades, guys didn't usually play them. "Um, you want to borrow my homework? Is that what you're saying?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Katherine: I shook my head, and mouthed No. I then mouthed I can't speak.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Josh: "Oh, you lost your voice." I nodded, finally getting it ((haha no he isn't)). "Sorry, that must suck. At least it'll get better in a few days,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Zipporah: I walked down the hall, gripping my sleeves, my red curls bounced lightly with each step I took. My face contorted in concentration as I tried to remember my locker combination. I sighed, getting to my locker and not having any luck. Groaning, I turned around, my lip pushed out slightly. I saw a boy down the hall a little ways and turned away from him, slightly embarrassed. (She sees Derek)

(And the guy in the pic you have for Josh is Josh Hartnett... Played in 30 Days of Night, Black Hawk Down, Sin City, and Lucky Number Sleving, for the record...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 pm

(that's a weird coincidence that his name is Josh in real life O_o He did look a tad familiar, though)

Derek: I spotted a redhead as she turned away from me, cheeks burning. I took that opportunity to check her out. She was alright looking, but I wouldn't consider her to be 'hot'. Still, I was bored and she was the only one around. I leaned against the locker next to hers ((you know what that looks like right? Like his palm is on the locker and his arm is kind of holding him up? Sorry, I don't know how to explain it)) and tilted my head so I could look into her eyes. "Need some help?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Stephanie: I shook my head slightly once again, and mouthed Nope, I've lost it permanently. I hoped he would get what I meant by that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Josh: My brow furrowed deeper and I frowned. "How?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Stephanie: Long story. You wouldn't want to hear...read it anyway.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Zipporah: I shrugged. "Probably not unless you can break into a locker." I said, my eyes, silver lined with dark green, scanning him. Our eyes met and I hoped he could help because he didn't look that bad.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 pm

(I just noticed for my post before my last one I wrote Katherine instead of Stephanie...>.<.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next